Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb lengthening surgery, Live life taller, Turkey  (Read 2302 times)

Nicko.10

• Visitor
Limb lengthening surgery, Live life taller, Turkey
« on: September 05, 2021, 03:14:02 AM »

Hello guys, I just finished my process with Livelifetaller by Dr Halil Buldu, and I would like to share my experience with you guys. I did my surgery on June 18 using the LON Method on my femur, the pain I felt after the surgery’ was unbearable but it got better over time and the team was always available whenever I needed them. I walked on the first day of my surgery and was released after four days to the hotel. It wasn’t easy doing a lot of thing’s by myself but again the team were always there when I needed them. After about 5/6 CM the pain became very strong but I had painkillers that helped. I removed the fixator 10 days ago at 7.6CM.
Currently I can walk without any major support, (not perfect l) but it improves day by day. Dr halil did a very good job and the team is always available 24/7 whenever you need them.
I highly recommend the livelifetaller team as many of their patients are very pleased after the process is over. Good luck guys.

ilovescience

Re: Limb lengthening surgery, Live life taller, Turkey
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 03:20:29 AM »

Hello guys, I just finished my process with Livelifetaller by Dr Halil Buldu, and I would like to share my experience with you guys. I did my surgery on June 18 using the LON Method on my femur, the pain I felt after the surgery’ was unbearable but it got better over time and the team was always available whenever I needed them. I walked on the first day of my surgery and was released after four days to the hotel. It wasn’t easy doing a lot of thing’s by myself but again the team were always there when I needed them. After about 5/6 CM the pain became very strong but I had painkillers that helped. I removed the fixator 10 days ago at 7.6CM.
Currently I can walk without any major support, (not perfect l) but it improves day by day. Dr halil did a very good job and the team is always available 24/7 whenever you need them.
I highly recommend the livelifetaller team as many of their patients are very pleased after the process is over. Good luck guys.

Congratulations! It would be awesome if you have a video that recorded your rehab and upload it so we can watch how you were doing.

Are you going to participate in any sports once fully recovered? And does the surgery affect your diet? Can you eat or drink whatever you want after LL???

Growing

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 10:28:08 PM »

congrats. what was your height before vs now?

Activatedxx

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 03:06:04 PM »

A lot of fake diaries on this forum. Don’t believe a diary unless it has documented proof, like xrays/ walking videos etc
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

more

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 03:31:56 AM »

A lot of fake diaries on this forum. Don’t believe a diary unless it has documented proof, like xrays/ walking videos etc
Right

willgettaller

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 06:13:06 PM »

oh man well we all know how much money you are receiving from them as commission even if you are real lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up