Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Sarin - Internal Femur Dec 2015  (Read 34395 times)

Max

Re: Dr Sarin - Internal Femur Dec 2015
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2016, 05:12:34 AM »

Nice article mate !
Best of luck !!

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2016, 05:39:06 AM »

Haha hi guys! :)

I hope all is well. I'm standing and walking on crutches now at about 6ft tall. As expected i'm gonna come back to lots of criticism on why I choose Dr Sarin in the first - but i already gave my genuine answer to these questions on my earlier post, I am not gonna repeat. Just here to update that all is well - no i didnt get screwed by Dr Sarin, no i didn't get butchered and yes i'm still alive. It's been a journey, but i'm sure it will be soon just be a distanced memory. I have no complications now and i'm walking already. Feels real good in the confidence boost, i'm really contented with my height now. Lucky maybe? Your choice to make.

Just to share this is the most recent article about Dr Sarin - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/09/i-have-to-be-taller-the-unregulated-world-of-indias-limb-lengthening-industry.

Ok i will answer any questions if you are keen or interested just email me directly to thisismerlion@gmail.com. Peace out guys.  ;D
I feel happy with you that you are doing well
It would be better if you gave us more evidences not only words to enlightjen all of us

LifesTooShort

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2016, 04:22:33 AM »

I concur. I'm glad you're healthy and doing well Merlion. Could you possibly post some images of the device(s) and the current state of your legs? Images of the living conditions would be really helpful as well. Were there any complications for any patients that you are aware of using this nail?

LifesTooShort

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2016, 09:17:55 AM »

I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this diary. I've tried to contact Merlion several times via email using the address that he provided. There hasn't been a response. Even contacting him here seems delayed. There hasn't been any pictures either. Has anyone been able to contact Merlion?

Cheez

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2016, 11:02:42 AM »

I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this diary.

Same here. No photos, and some weird statements that sound like advertisements.

Average2Tall

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2016, 12:07:07 AM »

The Belgians did him!

Lgazer

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2016, 09:50:39 PM »

this seems fake indeed

188close

• Visitor
  • I'm back
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2016, 04:30:28 PM »

About expectations
I'm starting to not feel appreciated for my sharing. I'm not here to please anyone. And I don't get paid doing this... I'm just a guy that paid peanuts for an internal lengthening ($15k USD compared to 60-100k USD) and achieved what i wanted. I'm here genuinely to share my experience. It's RIDICULOUS for people to think this is an advertisement?!  >:( Maybe i should start asking to be paid for this haha! ::)

I will take awhile to reply my email, because I do have a life and this email i created is not my official email that i'm constantly on and checking NEITHER is this forum account. I had never not reply an email. I will reply, but, it will take time. Please don't expect me to be on it actively. :-\

About my diary
I also have my reasons not to share any pictures, i already mentioned earlier. The reason i started this diary is because I just wanted a community that would understand how I feel and what i went through. It's a hell of a journey that's for sure. I am insecure in sharing photos (psh even if it's just legs and proportion crap) because i REALLY want what i do to remain discreet and not known by anyone. I wrote it because I could. ;D

That's all!

If you wish to seek a faster reply, you can try whatsapping Dr Sarin directly with his mobile phone at +91 98100 01907. Do note that he is also busy as he has many patients that he is operating daily. Dr Sarin also recently shared this recording with CNC of him, i thought i could just share it with you guys.. IT'S NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR GOD SAKE. LISTEN TO IT IF YOU WANT, I DON'T CARE I'M JUST SHARING.

Here: http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2688581919

You won't hear from me for awhile now.. ;D

Wanna keep in contact? Direct message or private email me, I can let you know how i'm doing. I'm in constant contact with a few friends I made on this forum. I had never not reply an email. But my reply will take time... Peace out. ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:07:14 PM by Merlion »
NOW: Dr Sarin External LON for Tibia LL
Current height: 180 cm | Goal height: 186 - 188 cm
DONE: Dr Sarin Internal Hydraulic Nail for Femur LL
Before height: 173 cm | Achieved height: 180 cm

Alittletooshort

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »

How did you lengthen 10cm's with a device that's only capable of distracting 75mm? How come you do so well compared to others who lenghened even less with top notch Doc's like paley?

188close

• Visitor
  • I'm back
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2016, 04:01:42 AM »

Alittleshort: You seem to be asking a lot of questions with no follow up actions... I'm starting to think whether you're genuinely interested in this method of lengthening or you're just one of those guy that is trying to put Dr Sarin's reputation down. Are you working for Dr Paley? ;D

But here's to answering your question, again. ::)

To be exact i did approx 9 cm not 10 i just said i was 6ft because i'm close.

This internal nail stated that it is only capable of distracting 75 mm because that's the upper safe limit people should lengthen and was advise to lengthen by Dr Sarin. It's not all easy for me, one flaw in this device is that you have no way to tell accurately how much you lengthened, so i have to constantly use my judgement and feelings to match both leg to correct lengths. Maybe this can be considered "hardship". Ok maybe it's not that bad, they do have a marking like half a turn is 1 mm lengthened, but this is not calibrated in every devices it may vary a little hence u need to use a bit of your judgement. However, xray is constantly taken to make sure your leg length is of equal length and it's rly cheap for each xray and it's already covered in the price package so there's nothing to worry. Also, already mentioned, I took the risk to do more than that and probably because i'm young and a little lucky i got away with it. There was a point in time i accidentally  lengthened too fast, was scolded, couldn't feel my right leg for a few days. But i regained my feeling after i rest for 3 days. Maybe that can be considered "complications" but i see it very minor and common. 

There are people doing even BETTER than me. There's a patient who is from Japan 18 years old he came in a month later than me and was done when i was. Now he is already walking without crutches and gaining back muscles rapidly but with a lil help of steroids. He did 9 cm on tibia externally. I'm amazed. The other patients and I was thinking that he for sure will have complications due to fast lengthening but we were wrong. My only conclusion from my personal experience is that we have to take into consideration of nerve healing, nerve healing capability is different on individuals. I find taking large amount of vitamin C and gluthathione and coupled with my young age, healing abilities, flexibility, strength and ability to endure pain helped me a lot when i was lengthening. I think it might be the same case for the guy he was really agile and flexible and also he probably heal way faster than me. There are also of course patients that will be doing all sort of funny things that they're not advised to like smoking, lengthening too much a day, trying to stand when their soft calluses has not turned hard, not taking calcium supplements after lengthening pump removal to enhance bone regeneration and worst skipping physiotheraphy or not even taking physiotheraphy seriously. All of which contributes to a higher risk of complications and it should be avoided at all cost. This is what i feel can be the reason based on only my experience.

I really wonder how people come about to giving Drs like Paley their "top notch" title. It's all perception of a brand. Just because something is priced higher, doesn't necessarily means that other brands can't get the job done. Maybe for the premium price brand the comfort is better, risk is lower, communication is easier and they give you more assurance but that does not take away any means of other more affordable brands being able to STILL get the job done. If i have the money, of course i would go for that, but truth be told, not everyone sees the value in paying 3 to 4  times more for all these extra perks or there's also people like me that simply can't afford a more expensive brand. 8)

Thanks for the question.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:34:30 AM by Merlion »

Average2Tall

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2016, 10:37:49 PM »

Merlion hope you are well and fine as you said!

One thing which is bothering me is this forum is mainly for helping CLL candidates rather than marketing doctors or devices.
You voluntarily started a thread and got us engaged about your procedure and the new device you were willing to try then post LL you suddenly went quiet but yet assured us everything is ok!
Then you emerged after the whispering started and even gave us a link to the Sarin's documentary which we all appreciate!

But why getting all emotional while you are the one acting all suspicious with us? The device is new, they have crappy website with limited information, no other sources to validate their device apart from their crappy website, no other sources to validate your CLL success using device apart from your swearing and threats to leave LL Forum if we keep asking about the detailed info regarding your procedure!

RED FAT FLAG IMHO!

188close

• Visitor
  • I'm back
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2016, 10:46:54 AM »

Average2tall: Wow. Has my thread become a roasting platform? Roasted merlion doesn't smell or taste good imo. Do you find this very fun and entertaining to do? I don't know if i should continue spending my time to even reply to people like you.

But you are accusing me of way too many things so let's be clear here, 3 things. This is about my reputation as Merlion not even Dr Sarin's...

First, i did not swear at all. Neither did i state i'm leaving this LL forum. You can read from all my replies it is in rather polite and friendly tone... And i wonder where do you even read that i'm threatening to leave the forum.

Secondly, my motivation to start this diary has been mentioned many times which is just to share this journey with the world and have a supportive community of people that will understand what i go through. I don't see myself here "assuring" people that LL is safe! Nor am I on a mission to prove this new method by Dr Sarin's. In fact, in one of my post earlier, i even wrote about the huge risk involved in LL no matter which doctor you go and only crazy serious people will do it. And I feel my sharing is legit even after my post LL surgery as i am constantly sharing my own thoughts and feelings frequently in every possible aspect of LL as detailed as possible! So sad that i have to say this myself to reinstill this fact. :'(

Such an insult...  What have you contributed in this forum? Intellectual comments like these? Bravo ::)

Thirdly, i was seriously in the toilet doing my business and replying using my phone how can i be even emotional? I don't get how sharing about my photos of proportions, nail in my thigh and scars from surgery help enhance the knowledge of this procedure. What details are you exactly sorting after for your genuine help to benefit this community? You want my selfie? ;D

Come on... You have been around for long, if you are really serious about getting your surgery or next surgery done, go with whichever doctor with your research and just do it already. And if you have done the surgey and you genuinely want to contribute to this community, you can contribute your meaningful experience as comments rather than such comments.. You must be also older than me, you should know better.

P.S: i will stick that red fat flag up your butt IMHO! ;D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:14:58 AM by Merlion »

Average2Tall

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2016, 04:24:28 PM »

Average2tall: Wow. Has my thread become a roasting platform? Roasted merlion doesn't smell or taste good imo. Do you find this very fun and entertaining to do? I don't know if i should continue spending my time to even reply to people like you. (Not funny at all hence my concern about the legibility of your information, we are talking about peoples lives here so honestly i don't care if you are offended or what not! )

But you are accusing me of way too many things so let's be clear here, 3 things. This is about my reputation as Merlion not even Dr Sarin's...(Who is Merlion? A patient? Sales man? A doctor? A device maker?  A pretty young chap at 20 years of age?)

First, i did not swear at all. Neither did i state i'm leaving this LL forum. You can read from all my replies it is in rather polite and friendly tone... And i wonder where do you even read that i'm threatening to leave the forum. ( Bad news is... I'm gonna stop updating my blog publicly. Reason is that I wanna move on and keep this part of my life private, I think I might have gave too much information. BUT WAIT. I would still like to help those that want to find out more about this method. For those of you that still have questions about this Hydraulic  Lengthening Nail (HLN) method, write me an email at thisismerlion@gmail.com or give me a private message here and like always, i will get back to you as soon as I can and with the best answer I can get.

You guys have been a great community for support. Here's to a new life and new year! Cheers to 2016. Merlion signing off.

I will take awhile to reply my email, because I do have a life and this email i created is not my official email that i'm constantly on and checking NEITHER is this forum account. I had never not reply an email. I will reply, but, it will take time. Please don't expect me to be on it actively.

You won't hear from me for awhile now.. ;D

Wanna keep in contact? Direct message or private email me, I can let you know how i'm doing. I'm in constant contact with a few friends I made on this forum. I had never not reply an email. But my reply will take time... Peace out.)

Secondly, my motivation to start this diary has been mentioned many times which is just to share this journey with the world and have a supportive community of people that will understand what i go through. I don't see myself here "assuring" people that LL is safe! Nor am I on a mission to prove this new method by Dr Sarin's. In fact, in one of my post earlier, i even wrote about the huge risk involved in LL no matter which doctor you go and only crazy serious people will do it. And I feel my sharing is legit even after my post LL surgery as i am constantly sharing my own thoughts and feelings frequently in every possible aspect of LL as detailed as possible! So sad that i have to say this myself to reinstill this fact. :'(

Such an insult...  What have you contributed in this forum? Intellectual comments like these? Bravo ::)
( The forum doesn't force us to share, especially misleading info.....it's better to shut the fk up and observe like the rest of us, and that's if you are truly a poor young boy as you stated )

Thirdly, i was seriously in the toilet doing my business and replying using my phone how can i be even emotional? I don't get how sharing about my photos of proportions, nail in my thigh and scars from surgery help enhance the knowledge of this procedure. What details are you exactly sorting after for your genuine help to benefit this community? You want my selfie? ;D ( Taller: Hey man, I'm sorry if the picture is not good enough. I don't know if i need to be half nked or something to show my proportion clearly. I only realised this after i took my photos, edited and uploaded it. I also noticed my pants is a little dark - can't really see my proportion much. I hope this is ok or you can probably do some editing to make it better. :) - Looks like someone lost motivation to share his proportions all over sudden  :o )

Come on... You have been around for long, if you are really serious about getting your surgery or next surgery done, go with whichever doctor with your research and just do it already. And if you have done the surgey and you genuinely want to contribute to this community, you can contribute your meaningful experience as comments rather than such comments.. You must be also older than me, you should know better.  ( Serious people take their time to figure out and evade misleading information such as this.........why so keen on protecting MERLION'S PRIDE yet not willing to share like other's? Are you sorta special or something? )

P.S: i will stick that red fat flag up your butt IMHO! ;D ( Classic! You know you can't do that!  ::))

188close

• Visitor
  • I'm back
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2016, 12:08:41 PM »

Ok ok you win i clap for you ::) Just don't post here on my thread already please :'(

Average2Tall

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »

Or what? This is LL Forum, any one can post anywhere as long as the input is constructive to the community rather than bogus claims for things which you are not willing to prove but rather scream about it. Some people on the forum have even tried to contact you but failed, including me! I think you are not what you are claiming to be, i think you are here to prey on desperate individuals......so correct me and the rest who rather find your thread dodgy, give us proof!

fujitora

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2016, 09:09:48 PM »

I concur with Average2Tall. Given the track record of several fake diaries, I don't find fault in questioning the legitimacy of this diary. Please understand that the information provided on this forum is used to choose the right doctor and right LL method. So any false information could be devastating and may result in irreversible damage to someone's life.
Pre-Op Height: 160.5 cms
Surgery performed by Dr. Manish Dhawan at Sir Gangaram Hospital on 4th April 2016
Lengthening stopped on 14th Sept 2016
Current height: 165 cms (5 cm)
Frames removed on March 19th 2017 | Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3499.0

188close

• Visitor
  • I'm back
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2016, 10:19:53 AM »

Some people are so good making   up even accusing false claims with so much confidence... Well i won't bother trying to "convince" these idiots. Believe what you want.

By far my conscience is clear, i answer all questions sent to me so far i never not reply to anyone. It will just take time. I will help those that want to be help and get their surgery done with any doctor and not cowards going around forum crying and accusing   out of every journal. If you have any questions, do pm me or email me at thisismerlion@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Merlion ;)

Cheez

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2016, 02:20:00 PM »

Some people are so good making crap up even accusing false claims with so much confidence... Well i won't bother trying to "convince" these idiots. Believe what you want.

With all respect, Merlion, but you have to understand that a lot of people very wary when it comes to Dr. Sarin because of certain things that happened in the past on the old forum.

I think nobody here wants to attack you personally, people are just scared that something like that happens again but on the other side want to believe that this whole procedure (which sounds too good to be true for that price) is safe and a real thing.

Also, it's a normal way of handling things in these thread that people post at least their x-rays if not even a proportions pic or even a short walking video or something like that.

Without that, there is apart from some advertisement for a new method of LL done by the most criticized DR in LL not that much information for anybody reading this.

So again, not attacking you, but just want to explain why people are a little bit wary.

Average2Tall

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2016, 11:21:34 PM »

So far i don't trust any crap you have written about yourself, and the more you get poetic about this the more i stand my ground that you are a fraud. An honest fella like you tried to sell us wouldn't make a big deal of a rather usual conduct in LL Forum. So you can keep yapping or give us solid evidence  :D

Note: For any of the members who happen to pass by this post, it's a very risky move to use untested and undocumented devices in an already high risk CLL procedure and especially just from reading a thread which wants you trust their rather honest review or story as they want to put it.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2016, 08:55:42 AM »

I second this. It sounded way too good to be true. There were no photos. At least merlion could have taken a video of him lengthening with the "new break through" device but "he doesnt want to reveal identity". It's your legs nobody will know who you are from your legs, I believe this is a FAKE diary.
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

4cms

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2018, 01:18:54 AM »

This guy has done around 7.5cm using the HLN internal nail, would like an update as he has any another diary for tibias last year with sarin aswell.

6'2_dream

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »

I would also like to know how you are, how is recovery going?

I hope you're well  :)
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

4cms

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2018, 04:16:54 PM »

I would also like to know how you are, how is recovery going?

4cms: There's a possibility he got sick of the negative responses towards the end of the diary and may not come back or it really could be a fake but it seems real to me.

4cms

« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2018, 08:50:03 AM »

After seeing this guys video, I can confirm this was a real Diary and wow Does he look good. He even came back and done tibias aswell.
I definitely got sick of the negative stupid comments by people here, There is still however some nice people here.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up