Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen  (Read 121344 times)

yagen

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen
« Reply #341 on: October 28, 2018, 12:40:13 PM »

Sure?  ;D ;D ;D

I have nothing to hide

TinyTL

« Reply #342 on: October 28, 2018, 12:45:44 PM »

Sure?  ;D ;D ;D

I have nothing to hide

I think you are misunderstanding here.
I am not talking about bent in side view. (also your video shows left leg... its the right leg we are talking about.. left is fine.)

But from in front:

yagen

« Reply #343 on: October 28, 2018, 01:15:45 PM »

Other doctor that he controls my Evolution do not see xlegs.
Nobody has told me anything on the beach and usually wear shorts.

TinyTL

« Reply #344 on: October 28, 2018, 06:10:40 PM »

Other doctor that he controls my Evolution do not see xlegs.
Nobody has told me anything on the beach and usually wear shorts.

I don't know if its just human nature to deny before the acceptance phase but in your last video you stand still. Leg looks ok. Just like at the end of the previous video, where you stand still.
But the fact its dragging along and is pointing outwards when you walk, is pretty obvious. Look, as I mentioned, maybe its your way of coping with this situation, or maybe Monegal is watching over you... I really don't know why you are pretending everything is normal.

I am gonna leave this thread for now. I hope you get it fixed, it may develop into something more sinister later in life.

notatroll

« Reply #345 on: October 28, 2018, 08:15:23 PM »

You sort of proved 1. but you did not prove 2.

I don't know if its just human nature to deny before the acceptance phase but in your last video you stand still. Leg looks ok. Just like at the end of the previous video, where you stand still.
But the fact its dragging along and is pointing outwards when you walk, is pretty obvious. Look, as I mentioned, maybe its your way of coping with this situation, or maybe Monegal is watching over you... I really don't know why you are pretending everything is normal.

I am gonna leave this thread for now. I hope you get it fixed, it may develop into something more sinister later in life.

As a patient myself I know for sure Monegal punishes patients who post negative reviews (also for small negative details). We have many examples. Read Crimsontide's diary for example. Also he has pushed many patients coming here to defend him. So yes this doctor threatens and pushes people to get what he wants.

In the case of Yagen I don’t know why he’s acting like this. Tiny may be right. He may be in the denial phase of coping with a difficult reality. He may be saying Monegal is fantastic because he can’t accept Monegal screwed him up.

BUT I suspect that he knows something isn’t right. Monegal isn’t a good surgeon and he makes the same mistakes once and again. I guess Yagen has issues with fibula (like Cooper). That’s why he cropped his xrays. BEWARE!

Remember in the past some Monegal patients lied because they developped Stockholm syndrome (MM, the worst case in CLL history) or because the doctor threatened them. Monegal’s diaries aren’t to be trusted.

yagen

« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2018, 10:31:35 AM »

summarizing

A) My tibias are not yet fully consolidated
B) I have 4 rods in my legs, all the patients improve after removes rods.
C) the mechanics after lengthening 10 cm (6+4) changes.

For me and for my doctor who supervises me, I do not have Xlegs,( Genu Varus / Valgum) or ballerina's foot.

I only tell my experience from the beginning, I will continue uploading videos with my evolution and the xray of the whole process.

Neither I defend Dr. Monegal nor speak badly of other doctors nor do I get to say in other threads to say that this doctor is better or worse, because I do not know them.

If someone has to tell his experience he is free to open his own thread, but to say that I am not a real patient because Cooper did not see me and that I have a problem just to say bad things about Dr Monegal, proves that he is a person who has serious mental problems

At the moment the only one that provides evidence is me.

In December I will be in Berlin, if someone wants to meet with me to send me a private one, it is the easiest way for someone to see my way of walking and remove the discussion in a frame of the second ... I have seen .. ...bla bla bla....

notatroll

« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2018, 11:00:03 PM »

summarizing

A) My tibias are not yet fully consolidated
B) I have 4 rods in my legs, all the patients improve after removes rods.
C) the mechanics after lengthening 10 cm (6+4) changes.

For me and for my doctor who supervises me, I do not have Xlegs,( Genu Varus / Valgum) or ballerina's foot.

I only tell my experience from the beginning, I will continue uploading videos with my evolution and the xray of the whole process.

Neither I defend Dr. Monegal nor speak badly of other doctors nor do I get to say in other threads to say that this doctor is better or worse, because I do not know them.

If someone has to tell his experience he is free to open his own thread, but to say that I am not a real patient because Cooper did not see me and that I have a problem just to say bad things about Dr Monegal, proves that he is a person who has serious mental problems

At the moment the only one that provides evidence is me.

In December I will be in Berlin, if someone wants to meet with me to send me a private one, it is the easiest way for someone to see my way of walking and remove the discussion in a frame of the second ... I have seen .. ...bla bla bla....

Admit you have been exposed as a liar and Monegal promoter same as Musicmaker. Many people have noticed here that you have issues. If you don't accept it it's your problem.

We want the UNCROPPED version of your xrays. You have tibia issues and I presume you have fibula issues same as Cooper. You don't want to post the xrays because you know I'm right.

Cinderella

« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2018, 11:13:13 PM »

The guy with mental issues just threw his crap again.
Oh noooooo! You also kidnapped Americanfootballer diary!
Anyone reading your posts knows you are a sick mind.

Well done Yagen. You completed 4 segment lengthening and you feel happy and healthy.
I am a physiotherapist and I would say that someone able to climb 1200 steps has achieved full function.

Looking at your legs I cannot see any genu valgus deformity. It can be that maybe your right leg feels more comfortable with a slight external rotation. This could be form your preop walk or tension in your fascia latta. Do you feel any tightness?

I don’t know if we met when I was visiting Barcelona. But you had a great recovery! Cheers

Cinderella

« Reply #349 on: October 30, 2018, 11:31:59 PM »

Before your next crap sees the light people must know what you were doing just before:

1- kidnap Americanfootballer diary
2- reading Helloworld diary

And now your next crap.

Sick mind obsessed with Monegal 😂😂😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #350 on: October 30, 2018, 11:37:26 PM »

Look Cinderella Monegal spy. I doubt you are a PT. Justice and OhSoArrogant said you were the fake PT but the fake PT was illiterate and could barely speak English. My guess, you're Monegal or Musicmaker. You always commit an English mistake that only Dr Monegal used to commit (and Musicmaker in one post). Get lost.

The guy with mental issues just threw his crap again.
Oh noooooo! You also kidnapped Americanfootballer diary!
Anyone reading your posts knows you are a sick mind.

Well done Yagen. You completed 4 segment lengthening and you feel happy and healthy.
I am a physiotherapist and I would say that someone able to climb 1200 steps has achieved full function.

Looking at your legs I cannot see any genu valgus deformity. It can be that maybe your right leg feels more comfortable with a slight external rotation. This could be form your preop walk or tension in your fascia latta. Do you feel any tightness?

I don’t know if we met when I was visiting Barcelona. But you had a great recovery! Cheers

Cinderella

« Reply #351 on: October 30, 2018, 11:39:57 PM »

Another of your 5 alias? The arrogant 💩
Come on dear. Maybe Spanish people have same language mistakes, Nepal people same mental issues, and all your alias same psycho pattern.

notatroll

« Reply #352 on: November 01, 2018, 11:23:35 PM »

I beg you all to notice Yagen hasn't posted his uncropped xrays, and he hasn't because he knows I'm right. He has many issues in his tibia and in the fibula part we don't see because he cropped the xrays. Same issues than COOPER.
@Cinderella You claim I'm the alias of some people I don't even know. Before you say I'm a parrot check your own posts Monegal parrot

Cinderella

« Reply #353 on: November 02, 2018, 06:55:07 AM »

Let me put it this way. Being me and Yagen genuine patients and you a Troll who has already used 5-6 accounts over the last 3 years, I do not thing that sending private picture of a disgraced case of 4 years ago gives you any credibility.

With that being said... you call me parrot? Who do you think you are? The Marquis pf Chantilly?
Anyone who dares chickening your/Lluser/datum...’ posts would realize how sick is your mind.

I would suggest to the mods to delete this stupid discussion out of patients diaries. Makes no sense to have this sick mind arround any longer.

Sorry Yagen

notatroll

« Reply #354 on: November 06, 2018, 11:13:00 PM »

BEWARE. Yagen hasn't posted his uncropped xrays. He has issues in his tibia and in the fibula part we don't see because he cropped his xrays. Same issues than COOPER. He doesn't post them because he manipulated the xrays (crop) and doesn't want us to see Monegal's disaster. He's a liar and a promoter of Monegal. I'm not a troll and I can prove mods I'm telling the truth. Yagen has no credibility. He has been exposed like other patients of Monegal (Musicmaker)Mods should ban Yagen because he's lying and misleading forum people to become customers of Moneygal. There's a pattern here Monegal patients lie. Don't trust what you read in Monegal's diaries. Send PM if you want to know more. 

Cinderella

« Reply #355 on: November 06, 2018, 11:28:23 PM »

What a paranoid. 😂😂😂
The man with multiple banned account/personality just dropped his Sh... again
Broken record 😂😂 TroLL aka lluser1

Well done Yag. People with Nepal syndrome just cannot bear you did 4 segment surgery and you are happily traveling arround the world... climbing mountains or 1200 steps.
Whatever....

Cinderella

« Reply #356 on: November 06, 2018, 11:38:21 PM »

Best joke ever guys!

The guy with 6 previous multiple banned accounts, trolling arround for 3 years (check his over 200 obsessive posts) asking a genuine patient with a 13 page diary to be banned 😂😂😂

Man you rocked it 😂😂😂

Must be the best solo humorist Ever

notatroll

« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2018, 01:55:08 AM »

What a paranoid. 😂😂😂
The man with multiple banned account/personality just dropped his Sh... again
Broken record 😂😂 TroLL aka lluser1

Well done Yag. People with Nepal syndrome just cannot bear you did 4 segment surgery and you are happily traveling arround the world... climbing mountains or 1200 steps.
Whatever....

If Yagen travels I don't care but it's impolite to show off in forum (video-bragging, mocking) when a fellow LLers is having knee  issues and can't go out far from home. Lack of sympathy.

Around the world? Is it you? Let me question the authenticity of your video and your motives. Your xrays look bad man. Worse than Cooper. I hope you could get your misalignment fixed. Did you get fixed for free for promotion?

If you got fixed and you're the guy in the video nice but I'd like people to consider how Monegal patients have lied sistematically about their conditions. If the video is real think about other patients not doing fine like me. I can't even think of visiting neighbouring cities 2 years post op. I need a caretaker or PRM assistance.

You're right, the doctor Monegal pays me the trips, I love Nike shoes, so I send you the photos of my last trips.

After the Singapore video, I sent you another in Sri Lanka and some additional photos with my Nike shoes that you see in the videos.

I also have videos with my Nike shoes in my new Tesla that Dr. Monegal has bought me. Do you want a video or photos?

The next trips paid by the doctor Monegal, NYC, Kuala Lumpur, Belin, Thailand, Cambodia or Petra. Are you excited about a photo on these sites? just asked me.

There are things that money can not buy and it is integrity. I just tell my experience and I do not sell myself. WHY DO YOU CROP THE XRAYS TO HIDE MONEGAL'S MISTAKES? AND THEN CALL ME A LIAR WHEN YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT

Best joke ever guys!

The guy with 6 previous multiple banned accounts, trolling arround for 3 years (check his over 200 obsessive posts) asking a genuine patient with a 13 page diary to be banned 😂😂😂

Man you rocked it 😂😂😂

Must be the best solo humorist Ever

Not joking. Maybe not banned but mods should warn him and indicate everybody this diary is MANIPULATED AND NOT RELIABLE. He cropped his xrays to hide Monegal's mistakes. When confronted he mocked me but I'm right. I already proved to mods I was a real patient. Now Yagen has to post his uncropped xrays to prove everything is fine. If he doesnt (and he won't because he can't) mods should warn him and indicate this diary is UNRELIABLE.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:15:32 AM by notatroll »

hotty

« Reply #358 on: November 07, 2018, 10:39:02 AM »

I managed to take a peek at what is supposedly his full xray and there are some fibula issues. I do not know why it was cropped. Just weighing in.

hotty

« Reply #359 on: November 08, 2018, 07:47:26 PM »

actually the fibula issue that notatroll mentions is present in one Paley patient also. Maybe it is not that big a deal. why not just share the x-rays to clear the air?

If Yagen travels I don't care but it's impolite to show off in forum (video-bragging, mocking) when a fellow LLers is having knee  issues and can't go out far from home. Lack of sympathy.

So he should not travel and make videos because other peopel have problems? stay on the point please. why should he hide his progress videos jsut because other people have it bad?

notatroll

« Reply #360 on: November 08, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »

actually the fibula issue that notatroll mentions is present in one Paley patient also. Maybe it is not that big a deal. why not just share the x-rays to clear the air?

So he should not travel and make videos because other peopel have problems? stay on the point please. why should he hide his progress videos jsut because other people have it bad?

Hi hotty. If you send Yagen's xrays to dr Paley he will say Yagen has fibula issues but also the nail is protroding out causing procurvatum misalignment in tibia. You can see that big mistake in the xrays Yagen himself posted here. Same as Cooper. Typical Monegal disaster. Tibia patients also get nerve damage as an extra gift.

If the videos are real and NOT MANIPULATED I have no problem in Yagen uploading videos. But when I mentioned I can't travel unassisted he didn't sympathize with me. He mocked me and bragged about his travels and said he would post videos of many countries. UTTERLY DISRESPECTFUL.

Yagen we don't want (MANIPULATED) videos. We want your uncropped xrays. Please clear the air. If you also want to post videos it's OK if (and only if) they aren't manipulated like your xrays.

People like me have no money and health after butcher's surgery and we can't stand how other people become Monegal's preys thanks to the manipulation accomplished by weak patients like Yagen and worst of all Musicmaker.

Cinderella

« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »

Seems like he ran out of medicines again.
What a psycho case...just check his posts.
It is fair that people can figure out their own opinion.
Only manipulation here is the Nepali syndrome guy 😂😂

Facts:

1 diary kidnapping
2 multiple account ban
3 false testimonial of being a patient
4 linking other people private medical information
5 giving medical advice when not being medically trained

And he accuses a True Patient of manipulating and misleading.
That is the best joke ever.

No doctor is free of ‘not so good cases’ and obviously your referrals are cases from 2015 being you or your friend Cooper a ‘non compliant’ patient that left Barcelona 12 days after surgery and never came back.

But carry on with your jokes and attack’s towards Yagen. People have 2 options here:

A) read and trust Yagen
B) read your 200 posts and multiple accounts (Detum, Lluser1..)

People with a slight intelectual coefficient will probably figure out where manipulation comes from and probably will take A as a choice.

But man the joke is great! Well done TroLL. We really appreciate your effort to make our lifes more funny!

Bushguy

« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2018, 09:59:52 PM »

These diary has become toxic

Cinderella

« Reply #363 on: November 08, 2018, 10:11:27 PM »

These diary has become toxic

That is his aim with any M patient diary. He monitorizes all of them since December 2015
😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #364 on: November 08, 2018, 10:23:28 PM »

@Cinderella toxic also because of you, Monegal alias, staff, minion, troll or whatever. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't because of you and Monegal's army of trolls always ready to lie and promote their almighty leader. If people posted the truth (as with other doctors) I would have never come here.

I only want to expose Yagen (he manipulated xrays). I want people to know the truth,. If he clears the air with an uncropped version of his xrays and he has no issues I will leave him alone. Something tells me this won't happen.

Cinderella

« Reply #365 on: November 08, 2018, 10:28:50 PM »

😂😂😂 whatever

Americanfootball

« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2018, 08:54:16 AM »

Hey you little boy!
@Troll:

I’m not a part or Crew
Of anyone. If there is Leader , That ls
the Leader: I am!, one of the best Diary in forum and who are you !. You don’t have balls  to open your own thread and write there own diary ..you lost your mind.  I don’t really understand.  Yagen have been  shared millions of good things that are so useful infos for people. You have obsession, tell your American Boss, they don’t have enough Power to manipulate Dr Monegal because He is really doing very good job in Europe. People can come Barcelona and see reality.

Tl

totallyred

« Reply #367 on: November 09, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »

Yagen... please reply... we are waiting for you.

notatroll

« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2018, 12:39:32 AM »

Hey you little boy!
@Troll:

I’m not a part or Crew
Of anyone. If there is Leader , That ls
the Leader: I am!, one of the best Diary in forum and who are you !. You don’t have balls  to open your own thread and write there own diary ..you lost your mind.  I don’t really understand.  Yagen have been  shared millions of good things that are so useful infos for people. You have obsession, tell your American Boss, they don’t have enough Power to manipulate Dr Monegal because He is really doing very good job in Europe. People can come Barcelona and see reality.

Tl

WTF?? You a Leader? You're a minion manipulated by Monegal and post here like every current patient does to promote him. SAME as Musicmaker, Helloworld and Auron.

Please inform yourself better before writing. I have balls and I have opened many threads. I have my own diary in this forum

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5465.msg85675#msg85675

I haven't posted xrays. I want to protect myself from this vindictive doctor. But at least I don't manipulate like Yagen. Yagen has posted many xrays and videos but he is UNRELIABLE. Yagen says everything is perfect, but he isn't telling the truth. He cropped his xrays to hide Monegal's mistakes. Same case as MUSICMAKER. I don't blame them. The doctor manipulated and threatened them.

By the way you and Cinderella sound childish in your arguments. How old are you?

Yagen... please reply... we are waiting for you.

Yes we're waiting... still.

MirinHeight

« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2018, 01:19:50 AM »

WTF?? You a Leader? You're a minion manipulated by Monegal and post here like every current patient does to promote him. SAME as Musicmaker, Helloworld and Auron.

Please inform yourself better before writing. I have balls and I have opened many threads. I have my own diary in this forum

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5465.msg85675#msg85675

I haven't posted xrays. I want to protect myself from this vindictive doctor. But at least I don't manipulate like Yagen. Yagen has posted many xrays and videos but he is UNRELIABLE. Yagen says everything is perfect, but he isn't telling the truth. He cropped his xrays to hide Monegal's mistakes. Same case as MUSICMAKER. I don't blame them. The doctor manipulated and threatened them.

By the way you and Cinderella sound childish in your arguments. How old are you?

Yes we're waiting... still.

I have been quiet on this topic, but LLuser is right in some regards. Monegal's patients are either paid to advertise or manipulated by the physician. One should not crop out x rays and there have been other things going on with this doctor and I believe he has even posted on this forum. Which well reputable doctor would take time out of their lives to promote himself on a cLL forum lol. I advise everyone to be careful choosing him as a prospective physician for cLL. I am sure he has had some good pts as well who have recovered but a lot of his pts have hid their side effects and negative outcomes. Even the ones who have very bad outcomes such as music maker, promote Monegal on here
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

hotty

« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2018, 06:01:25 AM »

agreed. it is a bit mischievous how an army of people come to defend the doctor each time. And even how multiple people who had consultations with him reported how tall the doctor was (probably because his height was brought up after a Fitbone video of him and other doctors was released and he seemed relatively on the shorter side..

Americanfootball

« Reply #371 on: November 12, 2018, 03:22:00 PM »

i defend anyone, im  not a defence player  ;), i respond to a someone who discredit my Doctor. if you read my diary, you will see it,  i  recommended  that you make an appointment with your Doctor before your decision; dont believe what you see or hear here , because you see just simply words  of this notatroll who are banned 5-6 times.IT must not be one-sided 

altough i read all of bad claims, i made an appointment and talked every details, Conclusion? I'm doing well, look at my diary! of course I haven't been already finished it, but i believe everything will be ok in the end!

im not saying Dr Monegal is perfect but He has enough experience to  make you well, He is Fitbone instructor, skilled surgeon and what i saw that he still  improves himself with new lecture or conference, license etc.
of course it doesn't  not mean everything will be perfect. Everybody can have problem some or less, but
He is not  a butcher or bad person  what Troll mentioned about.

Success depends on lots of Factor. L.L needs really some kind of Luck. Of course your Doctor must organise , do everything well to minimize risk. This operation is to take Risk, if you dont want to take risk, spend your life like now.  sorry  but to be honest i m a bit vindictive and  arrogant person and if something happens to  me, i kill him before you!

@hotty i watched fitbone videos, you caught good point, he seemed  there shorter. i think the other doctors are about 6.2(1.85) because My height is almost the same like his height. We compared it. He is not certainly under 1.80.

STAY STRONG!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up