Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen  (Read 121333 times)

legpatient

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen
« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2018, 05:30:04 PM »

No news from Yagen yet? Guys admit it. Notatroll IS right about Yagen.

Yagen manipulated his xray to hide surgical errors by Dr Monegal. He said he was perfect but he had the same issues than Cooper (procurvatum tibia, misaligned fibula…). He CAN'T POST the full version to clear the air because it will demonstrate that he boasted being honest when he wasn't more than another promoter. The question isn't Yagen hasn't posted xrays. He has. The PROBLEM is he has CROPPED OUT his xrays to hide Monegal's mistakes and getting him more customers.

Btw I miss notatroll. He hasn't posted for days.

notatroll

« Reply #435 on: December 28, 2018, 08:06:05 PM »

No news from Yagen yet? Guys admit it. Notatroll IS right about Yagen.

Btw I miss notatroll. He hasn't posted for days.

Of course I'm right. Many months have passed and Yagen hasn't posted his uncropped xrays. That would mean exposing 1) Monegal's bad technique and 2) Yagen's lack of honesty with users of this forum.

I've been out of the forum coz I had some health problems.

notatroll

« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2019, 10:00:22 PM »

Yes, don't trust a guy who has undergone 3 surgeries, has shared with us his experiences, has created two well documented diaries, has posted photos, has posted videos, has posted X-rays, has kindly replied to many posts and PMs, has met other LL patients IRL, etc.

Instead, you can trust this other LL guru who has created 23423498 accounts with 0 value, has spread the rumor of a guy dying because of Monegal (actual facts: it was an old lady who fell from a chair, was not a patient of Monegal, not even a LL patient), has attempted to bully patients and has a weird obsession with Musicmaker.

It's your choice guys  8)

Old lady? He was an old man. LLuser admitted he committed a mistake. However that old guy was a friend of Monegal's patients and he died after a femur fracture in the guesthouse. Not false at all. Besides some Monegal patients have died. One friend of mine killed himself after Monegal's disastrous surgery. Other people have had their legs amputated in Monegal's clinic after a bacteria infection in OR (check Google reviews for CLinica Diagonal). This is a dangerous place to have surgery. Your legs and lives are compromised.

yagen

« Reply #437 on: February 07, 2019, 09:09:54 PM »

In a short time I will finish this incredible trip along to increase my height.

I always thought it was a fking madness, trying to grow and achieve my goals.

It has been a hard trip, it is not simple but it is not impossible either. I think the best thing is to have achievable goals.

The body is incredible and it recovers. Now I do not see it as hard over time, but I think I should have done it before.

The hardest part of the road was when you see yourself in a wheelchair, you look helpless.

The lengthening is not painful, but it is very boring. I remember that the worst thing is that the days go by slowly and the nights are very long. The worst was not sleeping.

Once you start that you finish lengthening everything is easier and a week I could sleep well, and little by little start walking.

In a short time I take off the nails and the trip will be over.

I started my trip reading many posts like those of sweeden, Bohemia ... and others. My most sincere thanks for sharing the information. Although in the forum there are people who want to hurt and have their own interests.

I do not recommend any doctor, I believe that if you do not do the operation it is the best decision

I am happy with the decision of the doctor I chose.

I am taller, safer, but not happier. I was happy before and now I am the same. Do not do this operation if you think it will solve your problems.

If I can tell you that from this height you can breathe the cleanest air.  ;D ;D

I attach picture of my consolidated tibia.

I do not connect to the forum because it does not give me anything.
If someone wants complete photos you can ask me.

I will not argue with anyone, If you like my diary I'm glad.

If you do not like it, I'm sorry you have many others to choose. I just told my trip.

My best wishes

Yagen

notatroll

« Reply #438 on: February 08, 2019, 12:59:31 AM »

If what you say it's true, congratulations.
I'm not meaning harm to you, but may I ask why are you still posting CROPPED xrays?
You gave only one side of the xray. You CROPPED the xray AGAIN. Why do you do that?
Listen to me. If you care about Monegal, that's the worse you can do. I complain when I see bad surgeries but I complain even more when I'm getting scammed. Yes, I CAN accept doctors are human and they make mistakes but I CAN'T accept people come here to promote one doctor by manipulating proofs.
So please, share your UNCROPPED xrays where we can see the procurvatum and all the fibula issues we know you have or consider yourself the new EXPOSED fraud of Dr Monegal (same as Musicmaker in 2015)

U only live once

« Reply #439 on: February 09, 2019, 04:02:13 AM »

Congratulations on the completion of your journey.
Aim high

notatroll

« Reply #440 on: March 14, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »

Please BEWARE . Yagen doesn't post his UNCROPPED xrays because he has serious issues. He cropped his xrays to create a good image of Monegal, but he isn't a good surgeon. If you want proof, send PM

Thatdude950

« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2019, 11:42:46 AM »

Why PM? What's the proof that the cropped image is hiding a problem? I do agree it's strange though

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2019, 03:46:48 PM »

Please BEWARE . Yagen doesn't post his UNCROPPED xrays because he has serious issues. He cropped his xrays to create a good image of Monegal, but he isn't a good surgeon. If you want proof, send PM

I have to agree... with  u ... its cropped!!!!

PAGrb490

« Reply #443 on: June 13, 2019, 04:10:54 AM »

I usually never comment on these kind of posts and do not subscribe to conspiracy theories , but here we go:

This last passage was not written by the OP unless he was studying English grammar / spelling 24/7 during his lengthening and consolidation. Just saying.

patientprivacy

« Reply #444 on: June 13, 2019, 11:17:53 AM »

I usually never comment on these kind of posts and do not subscribe to conspiracy theories , but here we go:

This last passage was not written by the OP unless he was studying English grammar / spelling 24/7 during his lengthening and consolidation. Just saying.

There aren’t any quotations in your post.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #445 on: June 13, 2019, 02:36:44 PM »

Seriously, how has Monegal not been imprisoned yet?

PAGrb490

« Reply #446 on: June 13, 2019, 03:02:08 PM »

I referred to the last passage written by ‘Yevgen’.

There is a drastic difference b/b this post and the other ones.

dinozzo

« Reply #447 on: June 13, 2019, 08:40:31 PM »

Your brain is cropped, unbelievable hater. a frustrated one behind his computer. if i had more money i would definitely go for Dr Monegal. People are tired of your comments. No sense ones. Get a life.

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #448 on: June 13, 2019, 10:10:22 PM »

Your brain is cropped, unbelievable hater. a frustrated one behind his computer. if i had more money i would definitely go for Dr Monegal. People are tired of your comments. No sense ones. Get a life.

Are you insulting Notatroll? The guy has proofs. He exaggerates when he says Monegal is a devil but he is not lying about Yagen and many other things

I referred to the last passage written by ‘Yevgen’.

There is a drastic difference b/b this post and the other ones.

Yagen's English is very bad. The last post is better but still bad. I think he wrote it. Do you think Monegal himself wrote it? No surprise. He has impersonated other users... but don't blame him. Other users have impersonated him in this forum. I would be angry.

dinozzo

« Reply #449 on: June 13, 2019, 10:35:39 PM »

All of you are being paranoia, there are thousands of people doing the surgery around the world. Some are experts like Paley rozbruch and mahboubian, but also baumgart, dr betz and many others. Why would a doctor like monegal write a fake diary just for that? let's be honest he is one of the best. Yagen would be sick to hide cropped xrays! For what would he do that?what are his benefits, his english was good at first. everybody can make a mistake.
If you want to warn people about any doctor, bring proofs. Notatroll is a sick and frustrated guy. the more i read him the more i want to do the surgery. That's my opinion.

Goodluck Yagen

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #450 on: June 13, 2019, 10:57:57 PM »

Listen, we have seen the uncropped version of these xrays and other famous cases. Notatroll hasn't published them in forum to protect Yagen and other patients from the vindictive doctor but he has PROVED to me and many others that Yagen was lying. Ask him to send proof and he will send you a PM with the proofs

patientprivacy

« Reply #451 on: June 13, 2019, 11:36:07 PM »

I know Yagen as well as most Monegal patients and he isn’t a fraud. Dinozzo is right.

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2019, 04:28:26 PM »

I know Yagen as well as most Monegal patients and he isn’t a fraud. Dinozzo is right.

Patientprivacy is Monegal

All of you are being paranoia, there are thousands of people doing the surgery around the world. Some are experts like Paley rozbruch and mahboubian, but also baumgart, dr betz and many others. Why would a doctor like monegal write a fake diary just for that? let's be honest he is one of the best. Yagen would be sick to hide cropped xrays! For what would he do that?what are his benefits, his english was good at first. everybody can make a mistake.
If you want to warn people about any doctor, bring proofs. Notatroll is a sick and frustrated guy. the more i read him the more i want to do the surgery. That's my opinion.

Goodluck Yagen

Notatroll, this guy wants your proof.

dinozzo

« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2019, 11:59:49 PM »

No need to show me anything, not you nor notatroll, i'm not 16yo, if anyone got crippled it's because he didn't measure the risks, it's not a casual normal surgery, make your own conclusions. if you go more than the doctor's recommendations you can be in trouble. if you don't follow the PT exercises for long time, you won't recover well. this surgery is done all over the world, if you choose a doctor because he is cheaper then it's your own decision and the consequences. Guichet Monegal and Betz, are one of the best european surgeons, mistakes can happen but also accident , patients who doesn't follow the rules. that's my opinion. it's like when you eat too much you don't just get fat but u can have cholesterol and many  other disease. and all the doctors are saying to eat healthy.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up