Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen  (Read 121337 times)

Ozymandias

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2016, 05:54:54 PM »

How you doing, Yagen? Any update?

yagen

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2016, 08:03:27 AM »

D+21

On Saturday was 3 weeks from surgery, time runs so fast.

The first week working was funny because your time goes fast, but you have less time when you arrive at home. The pain is 1/10 during day and 2/3 at night, the main problem is: I do not sleep well and I need to have a few naps by the day.

I was doing three clicks till Saturday and the routine was, I did 1 click (0,27 every 8 hours)

6:30 get out the bed
7:00 1st click
8:00 Work
12:00 eat something
13:00 2nd click ( I have discover that I can do the clicks through thin pants, thus I can do the clicks anywhere)
14:00 to 15:00 nap
15:00 eat something
18:00 come back home, another nap
21:00 3th click
23:00 I am destroyed!!! take a pain killer
02:00 I am awake
02:00 -6:30 turning in bed.

On Saturday I have started to do 4 clicks (1,08), two click at dawn, and the last two clicks in the afternoon, trying not to do click at night in order to improve my nights. Thus my nights are a quite better but not enough.

I was wondering when I could have sex.........the question was answered on Satuday..... :) there is not video jajajaja

I do a normal life, on friday I went at theathe, Saturday a birthdays party......The main problem is at night I am tired.

The best streching for me is walk, and the second is walk again!! I think there is a huge diferent between 1 stage and two stages surgery, I dont need to strech a lot of, because I am moving my leg a lot in my "normal life", Maybe I will be wrong when I will reach more cms, but now when I feel a pain in my tibiae, I start to walk and the knot disappears. Other diferent pain is the constant tension on my knee but I am improving my bend angle

I must be now about 2 cms higher, next Thursday I wil get my first bone scan!!

I will try to post the evolution of the scars.

yagen

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2016, 08:09:25 AM »

I attached you a video, how I use fitbone through my pants when I am at office or other public site.
Fitbone do a induction field of high frequency outside your leg and the antenna inside your leg drive the power to the engine of fitbone.

If there is no any noise, you can listen the engine turn in, but to check it that it runs well Dr Monegal gave me a stethoscope, thus you can verify that you have been doing the clicks correctly.

https://vimeo.com/154566569

yagen

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2016, 08:20:26 AM »

I show you the evolution of my scars.

For me its more important is the internal surgery, but I am very glad with my scars, and Doctor did a very good job internal and external.

Picture D+17 with stitching

Scars on my knee

yagen

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2016, 08:26:30 AM »

D+18 My stitching were removed, pictures 1 hour after.

yagen

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2016, 08:29:54 AM »

Scars D+22 (las saturday after a shower)

Europa

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2016, 11:12:25 PM »

Following your diary with attention. Lots of pictures, very detailed… please continue with the informative treatment.

applesandoranges

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2016, 11:34:20 PM »

Post deleted: The Tinyurl picture links created some confusion with google reverse-image search.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:17:14 AM by applesandoranges »

crimsontide

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2016, 11:42:10 PM »

well... this does look quite bad

but maybe the poster did this of his own accord...  without Monegal telling him to

maybe this one image is fake, but the others are real?  Hopefully, the poster replies

Nightwish

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2016, 11:49:30 PM »

The other images do not come up on a Google search. I'm pretty confident they come from the same person as the scars match, it's quite clear in the copied image that it's a different leg (or it's pen running down his leg, not a scar, and I'm a dope for confusing the two  :-X) when examining closely.

But yes, this doesn't look great  :-\ Hope to hear an explanation as I'm wanting to follow this diary closely.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:07:45 AM by Nightwish »
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

crimsontide

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2016, 11:53:57 PM »

doesn't make sense though that this photo is on a used car  site???

if the image can't be found on a google reverse image search, there might be some trickery going on

the image if it dates to 2011 should be able to be found by us doing a reverse  image search... not just from the poster's links

Nightwish

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2016, 12:06:17 AM »

doesn't make sense though that this photo is on a used car  site???

if the image can't be found on a google reverse image search, there might be some trickery going on

the image if it dates to 2011 should be able to be found by us doing a reverse  image search... not just from the poster's links

It doesn't make sense that the photo is on a used car site ha, and that's the only link found, but it can be found via a reverse image search which was the first thing I did. Same links as he has.

However looking through the videos the shoes in the pictures posted and the video posted match, plus the picture of his work computer can not be found else where and I'd have thought that would be the easiest thing to grab off the internet. This leads me to think he is legitimate and he's taken the image from 2011 for whatever reason and used it in this diary, although it is obviously a red flag. I would bet there is probably a legitimate explanation.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2016, 12:08:00 AM »

Hello appleandoranges

I decided not to post here anymore. But i cannot accept You saying This Is a fake picture And This Is a fraudulent patient.
I drew myself those lines in top Of The limb during surgery. This Is Clinica Diagonal which Did not exist in 2011. I informed My patient about his pictures appearing in a webpage without his authorization...a used car webpage!

You want to investigate? Do it...But as I explained to The moderators here If I ever find a fake diary here about one Of My patients I Will report It myself.
This guy posted pictures, vídeos And all sort Of materials to help 'The community'.

That s How It goes here. Toxic. That s The only word to define It.
I Was informed about This post by Other users That personally know Yagen.

This Is Just unbelievable. Bravo!
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2016, 12:19:42 AM »

My sources mentioned Glenn, Musicmaker, Cooper, Krp1 and other people as patients of Monegal, but they never mentioned this person. If it's a fake it doesn't surprise me.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Nightwish

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2016, 12:21:30 AM »

The lines down the leg would make sense, I was viewing them as scars. If this as Dr Monegal and Musicmaker suggest is the case as I believe it to be, then this suggests that there is quite a meticulous, nasty and vindictive campaign around the Dr. Pictures from limb lengthening surgery don't randomly end up on an Italian used car forum from a post in 2011. (Edit - yes they do you melodramatic fool!)

If true I can appreciate why Dr Monegal would not want to post on these forums, and this is to the massive detriment of anyone looking into having this surgery and I would ask the Dr if he is reading this to reconsider his stance. If this is an elaborate ploy to slander Dr Monegal, then quite frankly I want to investigate more than I did and whoever is responsible (like that could ever be proved beyond that said person is probably Italian) should be banned for life from this forum.

Can this lot also be moved out of this journal to the other Dr Monegal thread as it's not fair on Yagen.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:26:58 AM by Nightwish »

applesandoranges

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2016, 12:24:17 AM »

Guys I edited my post. It might just be a technical mix-up. I hope we can get some sort of explanation if it's possible from yagen. Also, I am not on a campaign against anybody. I reverse-image search a lot of pictures I see on the internet to see if it's legitimate.

crimsontide

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2016, 12:24:42 AM »

musicmaker told me privately that yagen is real

she's a bit whacky, but she hasn't lied to me yet, so I tend to believe her

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2016, 12:24:50 AM »

Well done LLuser.
Like a shark smelling blood.
You forgot Other 30 patients.
Don t want to mess with any Of You But This Is a real patient And I beg You to show some respect to a legit diary.
As I said. If i ever find a fake diary I Will report It myself.

Goodbye. This Is My Last post ever

applesandoranges

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2016, 12:33:36 AM »

Well done LLuser.
Don t want to mess with any Of You But This Is a real patient And I beg You to show some respect to a legit diary.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:26:14 AM by applesandoranges »

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2016, 12:40:26 AM »

Ok I see Your Point, And I thank You for showing respect.

I Will personally Take a picture Of The Room at Clinica Diagonal without any leg And post It here.
I Hope That s enougth To clarify.

It Is funny That That picture appears in an Italian used-car webpage. But It Is concerning.

Does not make sense To me. As It does not make sense to use It either To attack me Or Yagen.
I repeat And I Will say It 1000 times.
If i ever find a fake picture, post Or diary Of any Of My patients I Will report It.

applesandoranges

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2016, 12:52:10 AM »

Ok I see Your Point, And I thank You for showing respect.

I Will personally Take a picture Of The Room at Clinica Diagonal without any leg And post It here.
I Hope That s enougth To clarify.

It Is funny That That picture appears in an Italian used-car webpage. But It Is concerning.

Does not make sense To me. As It does not make sense to use It either To attack me Or Yagen.
I repeat And I Will say It 1000 times.
If i ever find a fake picture, post Or diary Of any Of My patients I Will report It.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:25:18 AM by applesandoranges »

Nightwish

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2016, 01:05:00 AM »

I've found the answer.

It's uploaded to TinyPic. If the image is not viewed within 90 days there is a chance the image will be taken down and links can be recycled and used again. I think what's happened here is that the original TinyPic link was made dead and then when Yagen uploaded his picture to TinyPic it used the same link that had previously contained a picture of an Opel Astra.

Nothing fishy, nothing sinister after all, just a coincidence.

applesandoranges

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2016, 01:12:15 AM »

I've found the answer.

It's uploaded to TinyPic. If the image is not viewed within 90 days there is a chance the image will be taken down and links can be recycled and used again. I think what's happened here is that the original TinyPic link was made dead and then when Yagen uploaded his picture to TinyPic it used the same link that had previously contained a picture of an Opel Astra.

Nothing fishy, nothing sinister after all, just a coincidence.

Thanks Nightwish. That's probably what happened. apologies to Dr. Monegal and yagen

yagen

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2016, 07:37:59 AM »

D+31 My first Month

It is so funny, You can get a italian used car and a leg legnthening by the same price!!! cheaper than in India jajajaj  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was trying to fall sleep again, it the worst thing por me about LL, I had a look in the forum, I saw all the post!!! wow.....

The picture was taken on 21/01/2016 but how I am a bad pothographer I did more, and when I thougt that I was taking a picture a took a video......

on the left side you can see my blue shoe

applesandoranges dont worry I undestand you, Its the main problem of the forum there a lot of interest about LL but you can split the real patient and the peoplo who tried to sell anything. And the bad cases of LL usually go on in the forum, I think if all hapens well, I will forget this forum in a year. I always speak with a another monegal patient that he never posted anything, he is very happy with his lengthening and without anyproblem. If you are going to do LL, try to contact with a person who did LL in the real life.

I am telling my story, Other user has showed me a lot of info with their personal experience, Sweeden, Glenn or Iamready are people who try to help with their advice.

This is the video

https://vimeo.com/155492384

yagen

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2016, 07:57:30 AM »

My sources mentioned Glenn, Musicmaker, Cooper, Krp1 and other people as patients of Monegal, but they never mentioned this person. If it's a fake it doesn't surprise me.

I have nothing against you, but you always think wrong about me. Dont worry, I am going to tell my diary till the end, I am not goint to waste my time, other users see the same thing about you, I show you my evidences.

Penguinn Said "I'm neutral and want the truth but without any fluff. Is there anything serious Dr. Monegal has done? Your reply to that is "patients are still under him and can't speak up". Looks like we'll have to wait until their LL is done to see if they speak up. Until then this whole thing is running around in circles and just spreading negativity.

Seems fair to everyone? We'll wait a couple months and see if the patients speak up after their LL is done. Everyone can chill and not get their jimmies rustled by baseless things until then."

Please show us your evidences thus all we can improve the forum.

I give you a present for your sources.....

my scars are tiny.
Your problem is that I had not problems with LL

yagen

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2016, 09:30:55 AM »

D+35

One week ago I had my first bone scan, I went to barcelona to take in the hospital, I wanted to see to Dr Monegal. I took the bone scan with another bilateral patient, a guy very funny, after we visited other patient that he has just got the surgery. He remember me one month ago.

Dr Monegal told me that I have to put my leg straigh, because I didn´t get it. One of the most important thing of Dr Monegal is the take care with thier patients. He is very close to you.

After the lunch I visited other patients (like Musicmaker and Glenn) I am very glad to meet Glenn for me is a "guru" and a pionner, his diary helps me a lot of time and I have readen several times. It is a good thing when you can speak with other patients about de LL, fears, expectations, pain. After of that we went outside to take a coffee.

When I came back at home I started to focus in straight my leg, because I need the legs fully straight when I will finish the lenghtening in order to start to walk wiht my left leg. now just one week after the Monegal advice, my legs in fully straight again.

I am lengthening to 0,81 a few days I tried to reach 1,08 but It was very hard at night and my body reject the tension.

Just hit 2,8 cm today, so now i have about 4 weeks left of lengthening. My goal is 5 cm, I wil follow the advise of sweeden, crimsontide, I prefer a fast and total recovery. At the begininng I thought that the most import stage was lengthening, but This is a complex surgery and the bone consolidation is very important.

I must admit that this journey has been easier than expected in terms of the physical aspect, but the mental aspect is hard, mainly at night,  I have been unable to get a good nights sleep, i might get 2 or 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep but after that i always get some discomfort and have to move a little and it takes a while for it to go away, and some minor pain and stiffness also keeps you awake. When you get out the bed I try to thinks that it is not so bad, but you are add a lot of bad nights.

I do a normal life with crutches, I can not imagine the mental hardness of the people who do both legs. you have all my admiration

I find every night my own devils.

The level of pain is like discomfort during the day.

PatientZero

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2016, 12:16:18 PM »

Hey yagen, no worries what you're experiencing is normal. You can even say the pain in the first few weeks is a rite of passage to getting taller--one must put in his dues for LL.

I was also waking up every 2-3 hours from surgical pains and knee stiffness. There were many nights where I would turn on the hot shower and sat there for an hour watering my knees until the tension went away. I was also not shy about taking tramadols, up to 4 a night at my peak.

After 8 weeks, my legs have gotten strong enough to endure any amount of PT and no longer take any medication.

Cheers
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Ozymandias

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2016, 08:05:02 PM »

My goal is 5 cm, I wil follow the advise of sweeden, crimsontide, I prefer a fast and total recovery. At the begininng I thought that the most import stage was lengthening, but This is a complex surgery and the bone consolidation is very important.

Damn, I wanted to be the first femur patient to do only 5 cm but you beat me!  ;D

I think it is a wise choice, the more I read the more I believe 5 cm to be the safer limit in femurs. You are probably heading to a speedy recovery.

Just some questions: how is your balance right now? Have you tried to walk with only one crutch? Do you feel like you would be able to do so?

Keep going!

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2016, 09:03:03 PM »

I have nothing against you, but you always think wrong about me. Dont worry, I am going to tell my diary till the end, I am not goint to waste my time, other users see the same thing about you, I show you my evidences.

Penguinn Said "I'm neutral and want the truth but without any fluff. Is there anything serious Dr. Monegal has done? Your reply to that is "patients are still under him and can't speak up". Looks like we'll have to wait until their LL is done to see if they speak up. Until then this whole thing is running around in circles and just spreading negativity.

Seems fair to everyone? We'll wait a couple months and see if the patients speak up after their LL is done. Everyone can chill and not get their jimmies rustled by baseless things until then."

Please show us your evidences thus all we can improve the forum.

I give you a present for your sources.....

my scars are tiny.
Your problem is that I had not problems with LL

Thanks bro.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Nightwish

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2016, 09:44:03 PM »

Hi Yagen. To what level does only having one leg inhibit your every day activities. Obviously you live a pretty normal life, is it only sports and sleep that the leg is impacting on?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2016, 11:33:14 PM »

Well done LLuser.

Shark smelling blood? No sir, I'm not. There are vultures preying on the forum but I'm not one of them.

You don't have 30 patients. Perhaps you've done around 30 legs but not 30 patients. I know for sure and your patients know.

Your last post ever? Then why did you post again?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up