Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen  (Read 121334 times)

notatroll

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen
« Reply #403 on: November 15, 2018, 12:04:32 AM »

I didn't say that was the reason. I'm asking people (Spanish speakers) to investigate if thad had to do with Monegal. I found this in Clinica Diagonal Google reviews (from 10 months ago)

A una familiar la mandaron para casa sabiendo que tenia una bacteria muy infecciosa a riesgo de sepsis, tras haberla cogido en su quirófano después de una operación de fémur.. Todo terminó con la amputación de la pierna en un hospital público... Del médico que la atendió ni hablar... Una verguüenza

Even if not related to Monegal It's related to the place where he operates, A Clinica that caused an amputation in a femur surgery because there was a bacteria in OR isn't a good thing.

Cinderella

« Reply #404 on: November 15, 2018, 12:16:26 AM »

Yes of course... amputations happen everyday I all hospitals of the world like Mayo Clinic, special Surgery In NY, Saint Mary Hospital, Katmandú hospital..

En Español le llamamos hacer demagogia. Es simple como esto.

It seems like you do your biased research but it is clear you are not in the health field. Bone infection normally occurs throught heamatogenous way. You can search in Wikipedia but basically it is a bacteria migrating from other part of your body and settles in the bone.
It is very disgraced event to occur...but it can happen anywhere.
Or are US hospitals free of infection cases.

Well do your research

notatroll

« Reply #405 on: November 15, 2018, 12:23:17 AM »

Amputations after accidents YES, but this case was a femur surgery that ended in amputation because there was a bacteria in OR. The hospital wasn't clean. VERY BAD. After reading this I feel happy I could keep both legs (although I limp)
No hablar espanol.

MirinHeight

« Reply #406 on: November 15, 2018, 12:28:27 AM »

Yes of course... amputations happen everyday I all hospitals of the world like Mayo Clinic, special Surgery In NY, Saint Mary Hospital, Katmandú hospital..

En Español le llamamos hacer demagogia. Es simple como esto.

No you are wrong. Do you have any idea how rare an amputation is due to a bacteria infection from the OR? All good hospitals/good physicians make sure the OR is as clean as possible. This type of thing only happens at bad hospitals

This means that
1. The OR was not clean enough to operate. Contamination within OR will cause potentially infectious material during surgery

2. Translation: "A family member was sent home knowing that she had a very infectious bacterium at risk of sepsis, after having taken it in her operating room after a femur operation .. It ended with the amputation of the leg in a public hospital ... From the doctor that attended her or speak ... A shame."

The surgeon in charge knew about the infection and still sent her home without treatment, and ultimately the infection ate away tissues of the leg and caused sepsis. This amputation was due to physician negligence, and could be a reason why Monegal's names is not on the website. Something to note.

Even if this was not Monegal, it proves that the hospital he operates at is notorious for hiring incapable/bad physicians.

Can you imagine a story like this happening in the United States and the huge lawsuit that would follow?

currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Cinderella

« Reply #407 on: November 15, 2018, 12:37:02 AM »

Hi Robin! We were missing you here
Well you can post whatever and say.. go to dirty OR and Monegal will give you an extra amputation with 50% retail. Come on guys. Be serious.

You are definitely not in the medical field. There are YES anthibiotic resistant bacterial in ICU, OR and this has nothing to do with cleaning or sterilization. But anyway it is very straight forward to relate a random post to Dr M to cause damage.

Well I was a patient in that clinic and operated in these OR. And here I am. Maybe frogs are not attacked by bacteria...just by Trolls and its pets.

notatroll

« Reply #408 on: November 15, 2018, 12:37:32 AM »

Thanks for your accurate translation and your support Mirin. I can't speak Spanish. This is really helpful.
I agree Clinica Diagonal and its doctor deserve a HUGE LAWSUIT from this lady.  AND Monegal deserves a HUGE LAWSUIT from many patients (lack of surgical skill and lack of ethics). In the USA Monegal would have lost his license long ago, many patients would be rich and Musicmaker would be a billionaire.

patientprivacy

« Reply #409 on: November 15, 2018, 12:43:05 AM »

This is UNFAIR for Dr Monegal. He isn’t perfect but he tries his best every time. I can’t stand people being so mean with him. That amputation case, if it ever existed, had nothing to do with him. Don’t associate his name with that case. It’s UNFAIR.

Cinderella

« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2018, 12:43:13 AM »

Lost his license? Maybe he has not because of your fake testimonials.
Guess why is Paley in Florida? Hahaha
It is clear you promote some P doctors

Hahahaha what a joke you are 😂😂😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #411 on: November 15, 2018, 12:46:22 AM »

This is UNFAIR for Dr Monegal. He isn’t perfect but he tries his best every time. I can’t stand people being so mean with him. That amputation case, if it ever existed, had nothing to do with him. Don’t associate his name with that case. It’s UNFAIR.

PatientPrivacy I missed you! Investigate him. ANOTHER Monegal account.

Cinderella

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2018, 12:47:48 AM »

Datum, Lluser1, Notatroll...maaaaambo!

Hahaha you sick clown 😂😂😂😂😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #413 on: November 15, 2018, 12:59:01 AM »

Lost his license? Maybe he has not because of your fake testimonials.
Guess why is Paley in Florida? Hahaha
It is clear you promote some P doctors

Hahahaha what a joke you are 😂😂😂😂

What's your problem with Paley Monegal? Are you jealous of his expertise and reputation? He gets all your botched cases. I recommend Musicmaker coming there if she wants to walk again.

Shadow91

« Reply #414 on: November 15, 2018, 01:06:01 AM »

Moderators you need to block Monegal diaries. This has gone for to long. By blocking we can atleast in som capacity protect future LL patients. Monegal (patientprivacy,cinderella ) you are a disgrace to your proffession!

Americanfootball

« Reply #415 on: November 15, 2018, 02:57:29 AM »

What is going on here  :o? Oh My
God, you say he is not good doctor? Even if you are not patient of him!
How do you come this conclusion? Just by reading these easy claims without talking  discussing with him. What a fking misleading !!

Dear friends most of m.fkers try to creat chaos here to manipulate
! Because it’s always the same person starts fire and brainwash other people ! Look I don’t defend anyone My recommend is just to consult your doctor .do not listen these people or even me.

About C. Diagonal.if you say it s not clean or occur infection problems, these people are certainly manipulating Everything ! you must be blind !
Look at my pictures.  I remember %100 that Op Room had last technology devices and were very clean.

So in conclusion you can go to your American doctors by paying 150.000$  which is in my opinion  „robbery“ if you are not son of Bill Gates.

If you read last message of troll, you see how he promotes Paley because This is troll either Cooper(Unlucky case) or Promoter Of American Doctors!

Finally ,
Cinderella , look don’t answer these brainwashed people, their aim
Is just to create chaos and affect other people. They get reach
their aims by using us( creating discussion)

Barcelona is best Team and I m the best case. Just read my diary and wait but Don’t be Mad M.fkers 8)  :P

STAY STRONG

TinyTL

« Reply #416 on: November 15, 2018, 08:20:30 AM »

btw for people who dont know 'Americanfootball'. This is the guy who did LL with Salameh-fixtator and during LL said "this is the best surgeon ever, best ever fixtator"  ::) ::). People adviced against it, but he kept preaching the same words about Salameh as he is doing with Dr. Monegal.

So take whatever he says with a large bag of salt. 

Over and out.

notatroll

« Reply #417 on: November 15, 2018, 11:06:01 PM »

What's the issue with you Monegal patients? What kind of mental disorder you have? Only people who manipulate proofs in this forum are Monegal's promoters. I'm just exposing the truth.

What kind of mental retardation does one need to say 'Barcelona is best team and Im the best case'? Why do you all Monegal patients speak in absolute terms? Do you have borderline intellectual functioning?

The bacteria problem is quite bad and Mirin is right about Clinica Diagonal not hiring competetent physicians. If you don't want to see that it's your problem. I hope you aren't the next patient infected by bacteria in its OR.

I don't promote Paley. I just mentioned him because Cinderella attacks him in every post getting all her details wrong. She's obsessed.

What is going on here  :o? Oh My
God, you say he is not good doctor? Even if you are not patient of him!
How do you come this conclusion? Just by reading these easy claims without talking  discussing with him. What a fking misleading !!

Dear friends most of m.fkers try to creat chaos here to manipulate
! Because it’s always the same person starts fire and brainwash other people ! Look I don’t defend anyone My recommend is just to consult your doctor .do not listen these people or even me.

About C. Diagonal.if you say it s not clean or occur infection problems, these people are certainly manipulating Everything ! you must be blind !
Look at my pictures.  I remember %100 that Op Room had last technology devices and were very clean.

So in conclusion you can go to your American doctors by paying 150.000$  which is in my opinion  „robbery“ if you are not son of Bill Gates.

If you read last message of troll, you see how he promotes Paley because This is troll either Cooper(Unlucky case) or Promoter Of American Doctors!

Finally ,
Cinderella , look don’t answer these brainwashed people, their aim
Is just to create chaos and affect other people. They get reach
their aims by using us( creating discussion)

Barcelona is best Team and I m the best case. Just read my diary and wait but Don’t be Mad M.fkers 8)  :P

STAY STRONG

notatroll

« Reply #418 on: November 20, 2018, 09:32:02 PM »

MODS please close this diary. The creator of the diary posted manipulated material to promote Monegal's practice. When called out he disappeared. He boasted about his integrity

There are things that money can not buy and it is integrity. I just tell my experience and I do not sell myself.

But he cropped out his xrays to hide Monegal's mistakes. When asked to show proof, he disappeared. BEWARE. THIS DIARY ISN'T TO BE TRUSTED.

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #419 on: November 25, 2018, 07:41:38 PM »

I didn't expect lies and manipulation from Yagen. I'm a Monegal patient and I met many patients and people in touch with other patients. They always said Yagen was a normal, sensible guy (as well as Bohemia was very weird and mentally unstable). This manipulation comes as a surprise to me. I'd have expected this manipulation from Bohemia but not from Yagen but maybe he changed after tibia surgery. I think Notatroll is right this time. I also think all tibia patients have bad results with Monegal. With femur there are good and bad results.

Milko

• Visitor
« Reply #420 on: November 25, 2018, 08:53:28 PM »

So "legpatient", a guy who registered today and with only one post has decided that notatroll is right vs the guy who actually posted xrays and videos.

Looks like the matter is settled.

notatroll

« Reply #421 on: November 25, 2018, 10:28:12 PM »

So "legpatient", a guy who registered today and with only one post has decided that notatroll is right vs the guy who actually posted xrays and videos.

Looks like the matter is settled.

Have you bothered reading the discussion? Yagen manipulated his xray to hide surgical errors by Dr Monegal. He said he was perfect but he had the same issues than Cooper (procurvatum tibia, misaligned fibula…). He CAN'T POST the full version to clear the air because it will demonstrate that he boasted being honest when he wasn't more than another promoter. The question isn't Yagen hasn't posted xrays. He has. The PROBLEM is he has CROPPED OUT his xrays to hide Monegal's mistakes and getting him more customers. Legpatient hasn't posted xrays, right. Have you? That guy has the same chances of being real than you. Please, don't talk about crap you don't know.

Milko

• Visitor
« Reply #422 on: November 26, 2018, 12:26:38 AM »

Just found it funny how this newly minted member of our forum gave his judgement, referring to his extensive inside knowledge of monegal patients (using quite familiar rhetoric about them) when he just registered today, as if it holds any value. 
I'm not interested in getting involved with your personal vendetta against dr monegal. He has been very good to me so far (and to others I know) but obviously our experiences differ and that doesn't mean either of us is being dishonest. I do however find your vagueness in regards to what your experience actually was strange as you are so occupied with this crusade against the dr and that makes your motives quite intriguing.

notatroll

« Reply #423 on: November 26, 2018, 01:12:49 AM »

It's true that Legpatient may have no credibility. He's new and no xrays. But you MILKO don't have xrays either. Are you false? Don't say Legpatient is false for that reason. Not all people without xrays are false and not all people with xrays are truthful.

Milko I will respect you if you respect me. I'm not saying you're dishonest. You see Monegal's hidden face when you get complications or close to him. In other cases you see his social mask. My point here is DON'T TRUST YAGEN.

Ozymandias

« Reply #424 on: November 26, 2018, 01:16:47 PM »

My point here is DON'T TRUST YAGEN.

Yes, don't trust a guy who has undergone 3 surgeries, has shared with us his experiences, has created two well documented diaries, has posted photos, has posted videos, has posted X-rays, has kindly replied to many posts and PMs, has met other LL patients IRL, etc.

Instead, you can trust this other LL guru who has created 23423498 accounts with 0 value, has spread the rumor of a guy dying because of Monegal (actual facts: it was an old lady who fell from a chair, was not a patient of Monegal, not even a LL patient), has attempted to bully patients and has a weird obsession with Musicmaker.

It's your choice guys  8)

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #425 on: November 26, 2018, 07:07:45 PM »

Another of your 5 alias? The arrogant 💩
Come on dear. Maybe Spanish people have same language mistakes, Nepal people same mental issues, and all your alias same psycho pattern.

Wow Cinderella WOW!!!
Some people will do anything for money :-[

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #426 on: November 26, 2018, 07:48:57 PM »

That amputation case, if it ever existed, had nothing to do with him. Don’t associate his name with that case. It’s UNFAIR.

Here we go again.. How does he find all these ppl who are quick to defend him?

I am looking for a cheap LL. What is the discount for promoting this Dr M 

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #427 on: November 26, 2018, 08:17:59 PM »

Just read this whole diary.

It was good up until the tibia surgeries.
Yagen is asked to post an uncropped x ray and it turns out to be the most difficult thing for him to do!!
He then posted videos clearly showing his right foot facing outwards.
Dr M, using a different account, then tried to blame it on camera illusion, etc

Dr M said he will not post in the forum anymore. However it is very CLEAR that the man is still actively looking for business in this forum.

notatroll

« Reply #428 on: November 26, 2018, 10:43:30 PM »

You're not a PATIENT but a LURKER. Your opinion about me is worth nothing.

Yes, don't trust a guy who has undergone 3 surgeries, has shared with us his experiences, has created two well documented diaries, has posted photos, has posted videos, has posted X-rays, has kindly replied to many posts and PMs, has met other LL patients IRL, etc. AND HE HAS CROPPED out XRAYS TO PROMOTE MONEGAL.

Instead, you can trust this other LL guru who has created 23423498 accounts with 0 value, has spread the rumor of a guy dying because of Monegal (actual facts: it was an old lady who fell from a chair, was not a patient of Monegal, not even a LL patient), has attempted to bully patients and has a weird obsession with Musicmaker. THAT OLD GUY (not lady) WAS FRIENDS WITH MONEGAL'S PATIENTS in residence BUT NOT A MONEGAL PATIENT, BUT THERE IS THE GUY WHO KILLED HIMSELF. HE WAS A MONEGAL PATIENT AND A FRIEND OF MINE

It's your choice guys  8)

notatroll

« Reply #429 on: November 26, 2018, 10:47:16 PM »

Thanks LL4me. You are intelligent enough to realize what's happening here

Wow Cinderella WOW!!!
Some people will do anything for money :-[

Monegal himself or staff yes

Here we go again.. How does he find all these ppl who are quick to defend him?

I am looking for a cheap LL. What is the discount for promoting this Dr M 

Money and Trauma Bond

Just read this whole diary.

It was good up until the tibia surgeries.
Yagen is asked to post an uncropped x ray and it turns out to be the most difficult thing for him to do!!
He then posted videos clearly showing his right foot facing outwards.
Dr M, using a different account, then tried to blame it on camera illusion, etc

Dr M said he will not post in the forum anymore. However it is very CLEAR that the man is still actively looking for business in this forum.

RIGHT. Yagen is a promoter and Monegal is still active in the forum under different names.

Bushguy

« Reply #430 on: November 26, 2018, 11:03:43 PM »

See two dogs barking is more productive than reading this, i leave this diary is really toXic.

notatroll

« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2018, 10:08:03 PM »

See two dogs barking is more productive than reading this, i leave this diary is really toXic.

It's sad and I will tell you why. When other patients complain about other doctors, doctors themselves don't come here to post and other patients remain neutral. Monegal patients should be objective but they come to attack fellow patients with bad results who go public as if they were members of a cult and the bad patient should be punished. Monegal himself with his forum paranoia and his army of trolls has caused the Monegal situation in the forum.

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #432 on: November 28, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »

It's sad and I will tell you why. When other patients complain about other doctors, doctors themselves don't come here to post and other patients remain neutral. Monegal patients should be objective but they come to attack fellow patients with bad results who go public as if they were members of a cult and the bad patient should be punished. Monegal himself with his forum paranoia and his army of trolls has caused the Monegal situation in the forum.

Exactly. Like this Milko guy coming from nowhere to attack me. WTF

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #433 on: November 29, 2018, 05:05:21 PM »

What a shame
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up