Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone live or need a roomate in New Delhi?  (Read 2968 times)

Rush

• Visitor
Anyone live or need a roomate in New Delhi?
« on: November 29, 2015, 09:18:57 AM »

Hey all.

This may seem a little premature, but I've decided that I'm very very likely going to have CLL done in New Delhi at the end of March/beginning of April in 2016 (in 4 months).

Hit me up if anyone lives there!

Also, if anyone is planning on staying there in 4 months and needs a roomate, I'm down to have one for my stay in New Delhi.
Starting/current height: 167cm
Desired height: 180cm
Wingspan: 168cm

jinn169

• Visitor
Re: Anyone live or need a roomate in New Delhi?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 10:47:58 AM »

Hi Rush,

Even I am planning to have limb lengthening surgery during the same period.I just started looking for doctors, probably I may perform LL surgery in Delhi as there are some reputed doctors around.

I am planning to consult doctors in and around Delhi in month of January.

OregonMade

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 07:49:50 AM »

Hey man,

I will be going to delhi in less than a month.  I will be living their for a month or so, and visiting current doctors, so if you want to keep me in mind I may have a lot of the research and have some solid information for you when it comes time for your trip. 

OregonMade

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 07:56:09 AM »

Hey if you want to share research on different doctors, I will be in delhi in less than a month.  While I am their I can visit the doctors that we talk about if they seem legit.  I only have two in mind so far.  Kind of just wanted to wait until I am their to start really narrowing down the doctors list. 

ub40

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 06:53:43 PM »

I'm interested too, the more the merrier right? Hit me up too, where is everyone from?
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Peaceout

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 07:54:56 PM »

Are you still here?

OregonMade

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 05:02:08 PM »

Yes  I am still here.  I actually just got here on the 20th.  I met up with someone off the forum (phoenix) and I have started making consultations with Doctor.  I have made two with Dr. Manish Dhawan, and Dr. Deepak Raina.  I plan on visiting Dr. Naveen Talwar as well.  Currently, we stay in a fully furnished flat with elevator access, and a nice little gym with bike, treadmills, and other work out equipment, maids services, internet, oh and I brought my ps4:) if you plan on getting it done here get in touch with us and we will help you out with getting acclimated to Delhi, and exchanging resources, and research.   

positivehero

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 10:23:57 PM »

hello how much is the cost of ll surgery in new delhi these days? Last time 4 years ago I enquired it was not that cool price.
Pages: [1]   Go Up