Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Humerus Lengthening  (Read 3647 times)

Deads

Humerus Lengthening
« on: December 26, 2015, 02:08:54 AM »

Are there any diaries on here that involve humerus lengthening? Anyone know the safe limits?

Razorfin

Re: Humerus Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 02:22:19 AM »

Dude, if you have short arms .. deal with it. I snapped my arm in half and I literally cant train my left arm as hard due to the nerve damage. Don't even go there.

Alu

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 02:29:37 AM »

2 cm

Source: My heart.

Razorfin

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 02:55:40 AM »

2 cm

Source: My heart.

Nope .. dont even bother. This is coming from somebody who has had their arm broken twice and talked to multiple doctors about the implications and also is not shying away from extreme lengthening as I am looking to do 15cm to go from 168 to 183cm. Just dont even go there especially seen as Deads is a weightlifter. The nerve damage will prevent you from squeezing you muscles during training and will result in lack of muscle gain. So even if you do lengthen them .. it will be hard to fill them out. By the way. I broke my arm 5 years ago .. it's still an issue now. As I said .. LL is fine .. AL is just stupid.

Alu

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 03:06:09 AM »

I was clearly serious.....

Also just to note Humerus is described as easy to length according to this study:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2323419/
Is it true though? fk should I know

Also I would assume there would be a huge difference between snapping your arm and making a "micro" break in the bone and lengthening it for small amounts; I wouldn't do AL, and even if I did, it would be for a miniscule gain.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:01:07 AM by Alu »

Daylight

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 03:56:04 AM »

Dude, if you have short arms .. deal with it. I snapped my arm in half and I literally cant train my left arm as hard due to the nerve damage. Don't even go there.

Did you break your humerus or forearm? I have never seen a single person that got their humerus broken in my life. Normally, its the forearm that easily got snapped.

Deads

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 04:13:42 AM »

Yeah I think I'll pass. Just read shyshy's diary. Snapped me back to reality about proportions.. They matter, but not to the extent that everyone on here thinks they do.

Razorfin

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 10:26:53 PM »

Yeah I think I'll pass. Just read shyshy's diary. Snapped me back to reality about proportions.. They matter, but not to the extent that everyone on here thinks they do.

Yeah man, you don't need it. Imagine not being able to fully constrict your bicep when you curl. I have that problem and it's horrible. Sure my arm literally snapped in 2 .. but even so. It isn't worth it. Remember you are looking to be taller. Not be the perfect person.

Alu

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 10:43:24 PM »

I have to ask what made you see differently now?

PatientZero

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 02:24:44 AM »

I have to ask what made you see differently now?

Deads found Jesus.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.
Pages: [1]   Go Up