Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will 7cm do the difference?  (Read 7462 times)

PrettyTall

Will 7cm do the difference?
« on: January 29, 2014, 08:03:25 PM »

everything is in the title , have anyone got some picture ?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Will 7cm do the difference?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 08:06:02 PM »

It would help if you are more specific about the question. Will it make a difference in what? How others see you? Ability for recovery?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Sweden

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 09:49:41 PM »

Everyone will notice, yes.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »

Which one do you guys think is a bigger difference?

Going from 165 to 172-73?

Or going from 173 to 180-81?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 10:12:24 PM »

Imo, the greater benefit comes from the first one. Going from 5'5 to 5'8 takes you from being noticeably short to the point of getting discriminated against pretty much everywhere, to tall enough to where your height isn't going to be a deal breaker in most countries. You would be removing a severe hindrance on many aspects of your life. With going from 5'8 to 5'11, you're just going from slightly shorter to a little above the national average in most countries. You may get a little more of a social benefit but you're not escaping any severe disadvantages a noticeably short person would have, so there's a less substantial benefit.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 10:43:03 PM »

5' 5" to 5' 8" because at least you're not towered over by women of the same height in their heels, but if you want to get rid of most - if not all - of your insecurities, I reckon 5' 11" is the sweet spot.

Taller

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 10:57:30 PM »

Everyone will notice, yes.

What is it that they will generally notice: freakishly long tibiae/long legs or just the increased height?

mediocre

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 02:18:53 AM »

I would say when you're small and suddenly became tall rather than tall then became taller.

Just a question, have you guys guessed right anyone that had LL just by looking (and without knowing any info prior, like meeting an LLer), and why did you guess it right? (too long tibia? too long femur? too short arms? disproportionate?)

Thanks.

Smallguy

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 05:53:03 AM »

When you are short like me, and become less short (I'm still short), no one will notice you except the ppl who are shorter than you are. But even they wouldn't speak out to ask if you have grown taller. I guess I work for a very bureaucratic company where everybody keeps their opinion to themselves. No one will notice your longer tibiae because we are all wearing dress pants. And if they are taller than 5'11 which most men here are, then definitely, they don't give a fuk about you or your height.

The only way I can see the benefit of this height increase is by meeting my ex girlfriend because I truly knew how tall she was before I undergo LL. If I get to meet her again, I would know how taller I became. We were at eyes level before.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

PrettyTall

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 03:25:33 PM »

When you are short like me, and become less short (I'm still short), no one will notice you except the ppl who are shorter than you are. But even they wouldn't speak out to ask if you have grown taller. I guess I work for a very bureaucratic company where everybody keeps their opinion to themselves. No one will notice your longer tibiae because we are all wearing dress pants. And if they are taller than 5'11 which most men here are, then definitely, they don't give a fuk about you or your height.

The only way I can see the benefit of this height increase is by meeting my ex girlfriend because I truly knew how tall she was before I undergo LL. If I get to meet her again, I would know how taller I became. We were at eyes level before.
177 is not shor at ALL

Sweden

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 03:38:08 PM »

177 is not shor at ALL

It's below average.

They will notice you got taller.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Taller

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 05:34:53 PM »

Sweden and Smallguy,

What is it that people have generally noticed: abnormally long tibiae/long legs or just the increased height?

Moubgf

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 07:31:05 PM »

Nopp, they wont notice. If you are 5'6 or under. nopp they wont notice. Because you are still short at 5'10.  5'11 is epic. just epic.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 07:32:14 PM »

If you're short, even two inches will make a huge difference.

Smallguy

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 01:37:17 AM »

Sweden and Smallguy,

What is it that people have generally noticed: abnormally long tibiae/long legs or just the increased height?

Hey it varies between individual. Some guys have really long tibae, but you saw my video. So you know how mine are.

No one noticed anything when I came back. But even if they notice that I have longer tibae relative to my femur, they generally keep it to themselves. I live in a society where ppl don't just walk up to you and comment on you.

But I saw your post regarding Apo's proportion. From my experience of having seen a dozen of LL patients, I truly believe over-lengthening your legs can really make you look like a freak.

One guy went from 5'3.5 to 5'10 and you probably know who it is. He stood up and stand next to an indian maid who was 5'10 (to show me how tall he is). Unfortunately, I could only see that his groan is at the same height level as the indian maid's stomach. Plus he was obese. So he looks like a balloon with two very long legs (longer than his entire upper body) sticking out.

Another guy went for 10.6cm. I think his original height was somewhere around 5'5. But afterward, he stood as tall as Dr. Sarin (5'10?). He came to my room and was sitting down. I noticed that while his tibiae were extraordinarily long, his femur looks midget size.

I know ppl only want to hear what they want to believe. But proportion is important to me. I'm all about appearance and not just height.

So no.. ppl like me.. don't just notice a person's height. But I also pay attention to his/her proportion. And if his proportion is out of whack, I feel that person is more like a freak than someone attractive.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

PrettyTall

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 01:05:53 PM »

below ? what average are you talkin about ?
It's below average.

They will notice you got taller.

LLL

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 03:26:05 PM »

below ? what average are you talkin about ?

Probably Scandinavia's male average which is 181-182 cm (5'11"+).
Pages: [1]   Go Up