Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL  (Read 52739 times)

Moose

Re: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2015, 08:52:00 PM »

Haha now your just entertaining....so obvious your trolling, suits me well since im at work, bored to death....tnx dude^^

omg same here! life is crazy right? im not surprised it seems you and monegal are always bored to death and scowering these forums. so convinent  ;)
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules

paco1

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2015, 08:53:23 PM »

I had my surgery with Alex Monegal on 18th in february. I am very happy with the results.
I lengthened 6cm in my tibias. I think the results are the same that  another top doctors like guichet, paley or betz. But with these doctor i couldn't achieve my dream to be taller.

I only can tell: MANY THANKS  ALEX.

Deads

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2015, 09:10:17 PM »

Can everyone stop replying to this guy now. It serves no purpose anymore because he's purely just loving the attention and the drama. It doesn't matter what you say to him because he lacks the intelligence to address the arguments that have been presented to him.

My favourite quote; it's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Everyone should just quit while they're ahead. This thread isn't accomplishing anything.

Moose

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2015, 09:12:02 PM »

He has defended himself in previous posts. Didn't you see that? Patients have the right to express their opinions too. If doctor replies, you think it's bad. If patients reply, you think it's bad. For you everything is bad.

I think this situation is slightly different, sorry to break it to you.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2015, 09:15:30 PM »

Dear Users

1 I am not connected 24h, But I do It from my cellphone and left LL Forum webpage open. I have performed 4 surgeries today...i am pretty busy.

2 LLUser was none of the 3 people visiting in october.

3 LL is difficult. No doctor escapes from complications. But all patients to throught a consent form in which they can find all complications that may occur. Having said that, you cannot escape from complications such as fracture after patient fall or implant malfunction. Not even after having done a perfect surgical procedure. I think This cannot be doctor s

4 none of the people writing here works for me. I have my surgical team But do not even have a webpage site...so makes no sense to have a community manager.

5 avoid taxes? Let me say It that way. Have been working for 15 years, I Pay my taxes and have never had issues with tax office in spain. Every single procedure I perform need an OR rental which I Pay and the invoice goes directly to the tax office here in spain. So I have to show them all my activity, income derived from my activity in any single procedure otherwise This Will cause missmatch and we would get an Inspection. Problem comes when I perform free cost procedure to some patients

6 moneymaker? As said..i do operate for free patients in prívate practice when they cannot afford It. Last one a few days ago. I have Also paid expenses of some patients when they needed to.

7 giving complication details? Well, in spain It is forbidden to give prívate patient information without signing patient authorization. I think that giving This information migth violate privacy laws
I am lucky to say most patients are doing very Well and they remain True and thankful towards me. Call It promotion or bumlicking But I feel proud reading their posts.
Yes I Did have a rought case, happy to say now doing fine Thanks to surgical skills and patient s determination to recover. This helps, and not toxic posts or attacks.

8 manipulating patients? I always Tell them to post whatever they feel that migth help other patients or potential patients. And I do warn them. Yes I warn them about Medical info they migth share to prevent them from people like you.

9 I do limb reconstruction procedures. That d What I do in life for living. People with massive problems and who need help. And I do This everyday. I am doing LL in patients with discrepancies, dwarf kids, patients with malformations.. I Also perform bone transport. Treat bone infections. Complex limb allignment....What other orthopaedic surgeons say "cases no one likes to perform".

This requires a Long and complex trainnig and deserves respect.
I hope you or one of your kids (if you ever have one) Will never need major orthopaedic limb reconstruction. I can remember kids avoiding amputation under my care! If you ever need This I wish you find a doctor like me. Someone who cares and who has the patience and dedication to focus in your case and offer a solution.
I do receive patients from other doctors with major complications. And I fix them. But you Will never see me posting crap in any other doctor or saying don t to to This guy. You Did It...your choice. This probably makes you happy and feel proud in the nitchy earthqwake you caused here.
To other people sigth, you are miserable.

It makes no impact on me. I have patients already booked untill october next year. Tomorrow morning i Will wake up At 7 and Will  goto university hospital to help someone. Keep This in mind... While I am out there helping people you are behind an alias, behind a keyboard helping no one But your ego.

By the way, you seem intelligent But you migth need a proper manners teacher rather than a computer or engineer degree. Anyone has one of these By spending sometime At university.
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

Moose

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2015, 09:19:34 PM »

5 avoid taxes? Let me say It that way. Have been working for 15 years, I Pay my taxes and have never had issues with tax office in spain. Every single procedure I perform need an OR rental which I Pay and the invoice goes directly to the tax office here in spain. So I have to show them all my activity, income derived from my activity in any single procedure otherwise This Will cause missmatch and we would get an Inspection. Problem comes when I perform free cost procedure to some patients

I dont care if you claim you are paying taxes (anyone can claim that) answer the question on why people are supposedly giving you cash personally and conveniently enough right under the 10k mark now (before it seemed it was posted at 20k)

Lets not kid you are not that busy ever. You usually reply almost immediately like you did the other day with the threat of a lawsuit.

Sidenote: i don't care about LLuser he was the one who just triggered me to make an opinion on the matter as well. Then you immediatly threatened with a lawsuit. You shouldn't have done that. (obviously you realize that now)

Tiny

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2015, 09:22:47 PM »

By the way, you seem intelligent But you migth need a proper manners teacher rather than a computer or engineer degree. Anyone has one of these By spending sometime At university.

Damn, I hope you can treat burns too. Haha  ;D

Moose

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2015, 09:24:10 PM »

please go back sit down, the big boys are talking. kthx.

PatientZero

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2015, 09:28:11 PM »

Hehe... ii joku 9/10
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

glenn

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2015, 09:36:13 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This drama went from comical, to sad.....and now back to comical again! Good job!!

..And yes, the big boys ARE talking... it's just that the one child in the room is refusing to listen.  ;D

Tiny

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2015, 09:38:21 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This drama went from comical, to sad.....and now back to comical again! Good job!!

..And yes, the big boys ARE talking... it's just that the one manchild in the room is refusing to listen.  ;D

ftfy

Moose

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2015, 09:40:28 PM »

Just noticed something guys. PatientZero and Tiny have yet to be logged in on this forum at the same time. Both there accounts have been created around the same time period as well. Food for thought.

I keep getting personal messages to keep up the good posts. I don't think you guys know how much you all are discrediting yourselves. lol.

I think think i have a little more merit to my accusations at this point. Thank you.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2015, 09:41:00 PM »

You ask other users to learn to read first.
Lawsuit was not threatenning you.
If you go throught It you Will see It clearly.

About 10k or 9k ish..
It s Just a rate. Shall I raise It?
Listen I think that s none of the business here. It s Just a rate.

I receive patients from worldwide and some of them freak out wire transfering more than 35000€
I have to Pay 7 other people But me, involved in a procedure. This makes easier to clear their ammounts. But Yes they can wire If they like.

FYI due to the increase of cases in the Last months I am creating a LTD and all patients Will wire everything throught It. Having said that I wish you are happy now and I wish you the best in life.

Moose

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2015, 09:43:08 PM »

You ask other users to learn to read first.
Lawsuit was not threatenning you.
If you go throught It you Will see It clearly.

About 10k or 9k ish..
It s Just a rate. Shall I raise It?
Listen I think that s none of the business here. It s Just a rate.

I receive patients from worldwide and some of them freak out wire transfering more than 35000€
I have to Pay 7 other people But me, involved in a procedure. This makes easier to clear their ammounts. But Yes they can wire If they like.

FYI due to the increase of cases in the Last months I am creating a LTD and all patients Will wire everything throught It. Having said that I wish you are happy now and I wish you the best in life.

Perfect Thank you for personally confirming.

Tiny

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2015, 09:46:39 PM »

Just noticed something guys. PatientZero and Tiny have yet to be logged in on this forum at the same time. Both there accounts have been created around the same time period as well. Food for thought.

I keep getting personal messages to keep up the good posts. I don't think you guys know how much you all are discrediting yourselves. lol.

I think think i have a little more merit to my accusations at this point. Thank you.

Lmfao. This guy. Paranoid as fk.

glenn

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2015, 09:52:46 PM »

Lmfao. This guy. Paranoid and delusional as fk.

ftfy too  ;D

Tiny

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2015, 09:53:22 PM »

Holy   Moose this is you.

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.

glenn

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2015, 09:54:27 PM »

LMFAO tooo !!!
If he knows all those details about not being able to log in the forum from two accounts at the same time it's because he has multiple accounts.
Ladies and getlemen, make your betZ... Moose's is a clone account of a) Forced Puberty, b) Yemef, c) LLUser, d) all of them!!

Guys don't be mean. Heightangel/Truthtell has already worked very hard to improve the quality of his attacks this time.  ;D

PatientZero

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2015, 09:58:35 PM »

Moose is a Redskins fan, and he reminds me of the time I drove through Spokane,WA and stopped by Subways. Inside the bathroom they had a needle collections box. I think he is representative of that drug abusing locale: uneducated, depressed, maybe unemployed, and most definitely a fudge packer.

Also you guys won't believe this, but President Obama just messaged me on my positive contributions to this board.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Penguinn

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 09:43:01 AM »

I feel like i should report your ass to spain authorities. Tax evasion is a serious crime fkboy monegal. I know who you are you dont know who i am. I win you worthless sack of crap.

im having a bad day already with the redskins losing to the cowboys you just added the fking cherry on top. Now i have somthing to direct my rage on.

I was taking the other rant you made half-seriously until I read this. You need a psychiatrist.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2015, 12:53:49 PM »

Dear users

I cannot understand How moderators can manipulate This site.
Yesterday after I clarified several points to user Moose (very politely By the way) This thread disappeared from LL forum.
Today It seems they put It back But for 'some reason' with a selective mode.
They made disappear some relevant info, But decided to keep others that in my opinion contain defamation, false accusation, insults and so on. I have screenshots that proves it

Probably This went to far. Maybe I got lost in translation. I Did not thread Moose personally.
I cannot understand How a forum can publish false accusations, insults, Medical information, Medical advice by non-trainned individuals and leave It that way.
I clarified myself yesterday But apparently This is not interesting here.
Probably opinion of LL doctors (let s say me or Franz) or real patients, is not interesting here.

No problem. From now I cannot post anymore here as I don t feel as free as other 'users' whose only point is causing harm to the 'real' limb lengthening community.

Have a nice Day.

yagen

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »

Moderators—

I have created a very diligent and consistent diary over the course of the last three months, that document my journey between August 23rd to today December 8th. I shared full honesty, including both my likes and dislikes of the experience, and also photos and *videos* of my scars, stitches, lengthening, and walking—all specifically for members of this forum to enjoy as an act of charity.

Either you ban the two users in this thread who have personally slandered me, Glenn, KrP1, Musicmaker, and Dr. Monegal, or I am going to quit my diary permanently, remove my videos on Youtube, and delete my photos on Imgur.

It sucks that the toxicity of this forum has reached this, but I will not contribute to a community where a little clique tries to insult and disparage me and my friends—all of whom lengthened beside me at MIC in Barcelona.

I give you 72 hours to resolve this, otherwise I terminate my account indefinitely, and will discourage future lengtheners from joining this forum.

Formally,
Bohemia

Bohemia think if you remove your diary, nobody knows how the doctor Monegal works, I think that the patient´s diary is the best way to knoew how a doctor works.

Its just my opinion. But all the people can split the true, the personal experience of Sweeden, Glenn, DoingItForMe with different doctors is the most important thing.

If you remowe your diary, that people will reach their goal.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2015, 04:01:58 PM »

The two threads in question were temporarily hidden until the site owner could be contacted about what to do about the situation here.  The owner of the site decided that the threads should be put back, minus some of the overly-heated, hostile posts contained within.  If you feel that some relevant information was also removed, feel free to post it again and it won't be deleted.

It was also decided that free speech and the open exchange of information are valued here, which even includes criticism of doctors by laypeople.  It's up to the reader to decide who to believe.  I don't think most people were taking Moose and LLuser1 seriously anyway.

If you're unhappy that a post was or wasn't deleted, please contact one of the moderators and ask for something to be done about it.  We're open to hearing your opinions and ideas about how to make the forum better via private message.  Let's keep the forum about LL and not about what the moderators should or shouldn't have done.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »

2nd Update:  Moose insulting and childish arguments with other members will be  removed shortly, sufficient time has been allowed for everyone to read what was posted for the sake of transparency.

Update:

The two topics have been merged.  Therefore the post numbers updated as follows after merging the topics.

Posts 13, 25, 27 by Moose & Tiny have been brought back.  These are the posts that were removed from the original thread.  Now everyone can read them again and decide whether they add or distract from the original topic.

Post #13 is in clear violation of the forum rules and will be removed later, but has been brought back temporarily in the interest of transparency so people can read everything as it was before it was edited.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:11:54 PM by Admin »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2015, 07:31:02 PM »

After all this, don’t you think this guy deserves to be banned? I support freedom of speech, but that’s too much, in my opinion. Just food for thought...

He is banned.

Cartman

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2015, 08:42:31 PM »

Just a trick to understand if a  doctor (any doctor) is a serious surgeon or not: if he is too much harassing with the patient to operate him or if his main argument of conversation is the cost of the surgery. If he acts like that, he is just a business man for sure...

Taller

« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2015, 01:01:08 AM »

Forum members should be allowed to be publicly skeptical of doctors and explain why they think a doctor might be shady... BUT they must do so in a respectful manner without resorting to profanity and name-calling.

It would be nice if people wouldn't spread rumors as if they were confirmed fact, but such is life.

Deads

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2015, 08:05:49 AM »

G-Man

« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2015, 02:39:22 AM »

Funny how we keep losing established helpful doctors because this forum lets anonymous idiots insult them.  No sane doctor will (or should) come here after long hours to get pissed on.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »

I’m annoyed by some of your accusations. I’m a respectful user using his freedom of speech. I’ve merely posted my personal opinion and asked the doctor and his patients to clarify some aspects I wasn’t sure about. You can’t take legal action against me because basically I’m telling the truth. When I wasn’t sure about details, I asked you to clarify. I haven’t committed any offense.
That day in October you told your future patients that you didn’t have any bad cases and when you visited the guesthouse with them you hid the girl from the prospective patients because she was having very serious complications. None of you have denied that fact. This is NOT a honest approach. A good doctor should have recognized that he has bad cases and show how he solves problems. Guichet shows his statistics to all his prospective patients; you tell all your future patients only positive things as salesmen do. I want people to know that you aren’t telling the whole truth when they visit you because such an important surgical decision must be taken only when having all the data in mind.
After my trip, I talked to some people and I learned about that girl (Musicmaker in the forum) and more patients with complications like problems with screws, nerve damage, malfunction of implants... Some people said that you used to answer all their emails thoroughly but later became carelessness (forgetting prescription of heparine shots). I’m sorry but people are in their right to know that you aren’t playing fair. It isn’t defamation. It’s just freedom of speech.
You can ask your patients to defend you, but nobody will take them seriously because they are still under your supervision and will be until you remove their nails in 2 years. Besides, if you pushed them to lie, you would be committing a crime, abuse of power.
And your patients, we can’t blame your patients if they are too scared to speak publicly. We have all witnessed your tantrums.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
BEWARE
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2015, 02:43:27 AM »

FROM ANOTHER SITE (BUT IT'S USEFUL HERE TOO)

It has come to our attention that some Leg Lengthening surgeons in developing countries have encouraged their patients to write positive reviews to be submitted to Short Persons Support. This is done while patients are still being cared for. Patients have reported that they feel pressured to do so, in order to receive proper care. To reduce this burden on patients, who are undergoing severe physical rehabilitation, we have decided to permanently discontinue posting reviews about leg lengthening surgeons.
With the use of IP analysis tools, we have also found that some doctors have written positive reviews for themselves or negative reviews about their competitors. These reviews have not been posted.
It is truly shameful that such professionals, who have dedicated so much time and effort to excel in their field, and who should have earned our utmost respect and admiration, have sunk so low.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up