Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left  (Read 97517 times)

Adriano

Re: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2013, 02:46:30 AM »

- The cost of hosting nowadays is typically $10 a month.  For a forum with only 100+ members daily,  it's not far off that price range.  Feel free to ask any webhosting company to confirm that.

- SMF is a free software with auto spam filters built in, it's hand offs once you get the setting right. Certainly nobody will be spending hours fighting spam as is claimed.   

So.....draw your own conclusions about why Sysop-Apotheosis is asking for Donations.

he is not fighting spam or spammers.

he is busy deleting and banning any members and information that reveal his secrets, show alternative LL forums and ultimately threaten his old forum  business lol.

Adriano

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2013, 02:55:02 AM »

Can someone move all this talk about Sarin and Syop to a new thread.

Unfortunately we have hijacked a nice diary by Calic. Sorry mate.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2013, 03:53:54 AM »

Can someone move all this talk about Sarin and Syop to a new thread.

Unfortunately we have hijacked a nice diary by Calic. Sorry mate.

I will see what I can do to get all this cleaned up. I strongly recommend you stop trying to pimp for the guy. You realize he is the reason why we were forced to make our own LL forum.

Dont come here and try to spin his actions as noble. Post on old forum  if you wish to do that.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2013, 10:48:56 AM »

I remember there was a contest he held for a free limb lengthening surgery. Well, two contests actually. I know one was to write an essay about why it sucks to be short, which would get you a surgery paid in full for Dr. Sarin. I forgot what the other one was for but it was to get a surgery paid in full for your doctor of choice, IIRC. Thing is you had to pay a few hundred dollars in order to submit your essay. Suddenly the contest got taken off the site and it was as if it didn't exist. I don't remember anything being said about who won or if he was even going through with it. Did he just take the money from submissions and call the whole thing off?

I too remember this. It was like, write 100 words as to why you should get LL for free. It was a sticky thread too and then all of a sudden the thread was deleted without much notice.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2013, 07:17:46 PM »

he is not fighting spam or spammers.

he is busy deleting and banning any members and information that reveal his secrets, show alternative LL forums and ultimately threaten his old forum  business lol.

This is quite right !!

Need2BTaller

« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2013, 07:27:51 PM »

I remember the Essay drawing.  There were two I believe, one winner would get a chsnce to do LL in India and the other would be able to do internals in Germany.  I'd inquired SysOp about the possibility of doing both and I was told the more I enter the better chances I would get picked.  Then I asked about a possible refund if there weren't enough applicants, then to no amazement I didn't get a reply.

Muse

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »

Moved some of the comments from Calic's diary to here, so that the diary can be kept organized for discussions relating to Calic's LL experience.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2013, 07:57:37 PM »

If you "left" old forum  then why are you still a mod there and posting on old forum  as recently as... today?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2013, 08:06:26 PM »

If you "lost trust" in old forum  then why are you still a mod there and posting on old forum  as recently as... today?

LLL

« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2013, 08:29:03 PM »

If you "lost trust" in old forum  then why are you still a mod there and posting on old forum  as recently as... today?

Don't be fooled, it's SysOpotheosis's little childish joke, he's obviously out to confuse people. He hijacked Dameon's old account and gave it to a new moderator.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=18.0

LLL

« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »

If you "left" old forum  then why are you still a mod there and posting on old forum  as recently as... today?

Don't be fooled, it's SysOpotheosis's little childish joke, he's obviously out to confuse people. He hijacked Dameon's old account and gave it to a new moderator.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=18.0

TomD

• Private
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2013, 08:45:38 PM »

Ok . its not  the same Dameon. Relax dude.  :D

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2013, 08:47:41 PM »

Did you honestly think SysOp would allow him to be a mod on old forum  after Dameon created this forum, which is very much anti-old forum ?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2013, 11:44:40 PM »

Wow. :o  The level of what a jerk SysOp is has amazed and astonished me.

You might want to post something about it on the main page rather than the off topic forum, or this will probably keep coming up as long as SysOp is still at it.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2013, 12:32:26 AM »

Medium

There is no doubt they are going to come at us any way they can. over and over again. Those guys are no joke. There is a lot of money at stake and 7 years worth of effort over there.

We just have to weather the storm.  :)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2013, 02:10:22 AM »

I just love that new topic Sysop has posted called "Example of a Good Osteotomy Incision versus a Bad Osteotomy Incision", with quotes like:

"I want to help make leg lengthening affordable and available to everyone"

Translation: I want to make money from as many leg lengthening doctors as possible to cover the hundreds of thousands I've spent on LL for myself.

"My goal is to bring cheaper leg lengthening to every doctor. I am working on bringing internal femur lengthening options to a number of different doctors, and yes, Dr. Sringari may be one of them. He happens to be a doctor I trust, and have supported him because I think he is a good option for low cost leg lengthening."

Translation: I want to drive people to unknown doctors regardless of their lack of training in cosmetic lengthening with the appeal of lower price so I can make money off their surgeries.

"There are a lot of things going on in the background right now. There is also a lot of misinformation out there about what I am trying to do that I'm not particularly concerned about."

Translation: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

"The main reason I went to India recently was to discuss bringing an internal femur lengthening option to a few doctors there. My secondary reason was to verify the complaints of a number of patients in the guest house of a certain doctor. Obviously someone did not like their status quo being disrupted when their poor level of patient care was exposed."

Translation: I went to Dr. Sarin to have him use a nail I recommended so I could get a cut of the profit each time he used the nail, but he decided to use the HLN instead of mine so I decided to do a 180 and talk about what a terrible doctor the guy is even though I previously put him on the Recommended Doctors list"

:D ::)

Sysop is no authority for saying who's a good and bad doctor. That's why the whole recommended list is such a joke.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Drybone

• Visitor
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2013, 04:44:51 AM »

The guy from Make Me Taller is a doctor I thought. The place has lots of information but you cant sift through it all.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2013, 05:08:04 AM »

Hey Drybone. Welcome !!!

There are lots of good stuff here. Check out the information in the newcomers section.

:)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2013, 05:10:44 AM »

The guy from Make Me Taller is a doctor I thought. The place has lots of information but you cant sift through it all.

The owner of that site is a former limb lengthening patient, nothing more. It's why it's ridiculous that he tries to come off as a limb lengthening guru.

Drybone

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2013, 06:30:51 AM »

Hey Tom. Thanks for the invite. How is Jessica?  8)

Hi Kilochan . He is not a doctor? I thought he was a world class top surgeon.

Goodhead

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2013, 01:40:21 AM »

I really like the patient diaries.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2013, 01:48:47 AM »

I really like the patient diaries.

Me too.  I hope more people will start posting diaries here.

Sweden

« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2013, 01:42:38 PM »

Hey Tom. Thanks for the invite. How is Jessica?  8)

Hi Kilochan . He is not a doctor? I thought he was a world class top surgeon.

He was a patient with a very large interest in LL. He wrote a book about his achievement(6,5cm with slightly bow leg correction, just like me) in China. Later he wrote something about doing his femurs but then nobody ever heard of him again. SySop took all of his posts and new members don't know anything about what happened.
I'm somewhat glad I was around from the beginning. I studied it for many years but never understood the seriousness of ballerina and how to prevent it properly.
The physio we got in India was a complete joke.

Actually I think Dr Sringari seems to do a good job with his patients. They seem to be having more fun than we did in the guesthouse.
I must have told Harry a thousand times that we need to work out more and have group sessions - nothing ever happened.

Dr Sringari's osteotomy really looks astonishing compared to the C-cut.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Taller

« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2013, 03:54:35 AM »

Sysopotheosis calls himself a "prophet of leg lengthening".

I think he needs respell that as PROFIT OFF LEG LENGTHENING!

BilateralDamage

« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2013, 04:44:04 AM »

Nice. :D

LLL

« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2013, 09:21:04 PM »

Hahaha!  ;D

ewt

« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2014, 12:42:17 AM »

Wow i used to read a lot from old forum , but now i don't think i would be back into those forum anymore
One of my friend who went to india actually told me that he had canceled his plan in last minutes because he sees too many red flag
that is why he doesn't undergo LL surgery there, i once think about doing it there because of the cheap price, but not anymore

Moubgf

« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2014, 06:46:30 PM »

yep, we are lucky i was about to do the same. Then i found out about all of this. including sweden..why is he allowed in here blows my mind. "hey hey, dr.sarin is great! come here and give me discount" sweden.

The whole world has gone mad

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »

i just dont understand why i posted a link on my diary from old forum  here in this forum and you have deleted this link?? is this a business for you or you do it just to inform as much as possible about Leg lengthening? I have no sides, im neutral, and I really care only to inform other people about my experience with LL. You sent to me an email inviting me and making accusations about old forum  with no really proves of anything, i can not give you much credibility just by the way you approached to me. But regardless of that, Im here to inform others about my Leg lengthening and that's all. But I think is stupid for me to start writing my whole diary when is already out there and people can check it out. So you mentioned how old forum  is getting money from other sources, well if they are Im sure you are too just by the way you are acting. I am an ilizarov method patient, and I my posts have never been edited or deleted from my diary, but funny   you have done it. Well I hope Im wrong on my suspicious of what are really your reason of why you started this forum. I really don't care that much thou, but I thought it would be good to mention this aloud)))

I HOPE YOU DONT DELETE OR EDIT THIS POST NOW LOL

RGKEY

RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »

i just dont understand why i posted a link on my diary from old forum  here in this forum and you have deleted this link?? is this a business for you or you do it just to inform as much as possible about Leg lengthening? I have no sides, im neutral, and I really care only to inform other people about my experience with LL. You sent to me an email inviting me and making accusations about old forum  with no really proves of anything, i can not give you much credibility just by the way you approached to me. But regardless of that, Im here to inform others about my Leg lengthening and that's all. But I think is stupid for me to start writing my whole diary when is already out there and people can check it out. So you mentioned how old forum  is getting money from other sources, well if they are Im sure you are too just by the way you are acting. I am an ilizarov method patient, and I my posts have never been edited or deleted from my diary, but funny s**t you have done it. Well I hope Im wrong on my suspicious of what are really your reason of why you started this forum. I really don't care that much thou, but I thought it would be good to mention this aloud)))

I HOPE YOU DONT DELETE OR EDIT THIS POST NOW LOL

RGKEY

One of the site rules is that no direct links to old forum  be posted. You can mention the website and type old forum , even say "you can check out my diary on old forum " or what have you, but urls leading to old forum  are not permitted.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2014, 07:51:23 PM »

One of the site rules is that no direct links to old forum  be posted. You can mention the website and type old forum , even say "you can check out my diary on old forum " or what have you, but urls leading to old forum  are not permitted.

I know that, but why, what's the logical reason in doing this??? It sounds like if we are talking about brands or businesses....theses are

free forums as far as I know

Rgkey
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up