Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left  (Read 97378 times)

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
Re: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left
« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2014, 11:19:06 PM »

I have close personal contact with 3 patients that have already booked or had consultations with American Surgeons who can make them whole. I suppose the issue is whether or not they can afford the massive costs. As for some of the others I know that traveling back to India is out of the question. I can not speak for these other Indian surgeons as I would have to believe there must be someone who could assist them, but another issue that left so many of Sarins patients fearing returning to India was how Sarin encouraged or allowed his managers to steal from patients bank accounts and then threaten to throw them out on the street with frames still attached if they questioned him. This did not happen to me personally, but Sarins friends Sahill stole thousands of dollars from a female patient and then told her to leave. I've never seen such abuse by a medical practitioner in my life as Sarin warranted Sahils actions. This is one of many such cases. On another occasion Sahil struck a patient with either a slap or a shove  who confronted him about misconduct, then threatened to have the patient arrested saying "you are a foreigner and the police will arrest you if I tell them to"

Sweden

« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2014, 11:42:45 PM »

I will search up this Sahil dentist fk and kick in his teeth!

If you read this Sahil: Your ass is mine bitch!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Smallguy

« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2014, 05:03:55 AM »

Small guy. I believe I know who you are talking when you say Asian guy. He was of relatively short stature prior to surgery and quiet. I did not have the pleasure to communicate with him very much and am unaware of his outcome. And his roommate whom you describe as a "brown dude" was a Frenchman I believe. Neither have I conferred with.

Well, why didn't you talk to him? You guys stayed in the same house for several months. You seem like a talkative person (11 posts in 10 minutes). And his roommate wasn't French. They were practicing French out of boredom. You probably heard about the French part from the maid.

I think the Asian guy on the third floor died bc the brown dude killed him - and ate him. He was a cannibal.  ;D

You got PM USApatient.

LMAO. And the white dude from the first floor also got burned alive due to over tanning in the Sun :D

I will search up this Sahil dentist f**k and kick in his teeth!

If you read this Sahil: Your ass is mine bitch!

Your ass is mine bitch... haha
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Overdozer

« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2014, 01:52:38 AM »

Hi guys, nice forum! I think I've been secretly banned from old forum , lol. When I refresh it, there's just white page, no ban message, nothing. I cleared the cookies and got the same, but when I put on some proxies, I've been finally able to access it! I've even put russian proxies specifically to see, if it wasn't some kind of country problem, or issues with the host. Fun times, huh?
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

crimsontide

« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2014, 01:55:23 AM »

exclide...   lolll... i know you from there.... why would you be banned

Overdozer

« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2014, 02:00:49 AM »

Not sure, bro. It could have something to do with me defending external femural lengthening versus internal. Just a thought.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

shortkid

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2014, 02:10:59 AM »

Exclide I had the same problem earlier today. Think it was just down for a bit

Overdozer

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2014, 02:18:41 AM »

Exclide I had the same problem earlier today. Think it was just down for a bit
It's not down, I can access it with a proxy. Could be a host problem, though, lol, that's a very crappy host then!

crimsontide

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2014, 02:26:22 AM »

exclide...   you should start a thread here about it....

im a fan of both boards.... just want to  give full disclosure

Taller

« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2014, 05:06:04 AM »

I agree. I would prefer to see legal justice served instead of this forum-slander. But I suppose that perhaps the forum-slander is a way for those who were hurt and/or deceived to cope with what happened.

It's also important that people newly interested in LL be warned about these kinds of cronies.

maddog

• Visitor
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2014, 12:28:35 PM »

A fair share of exposure about sarin's illicit and immoral act should be heavily exposed , the way i see is that if sarin happens to be a successful operation then everybody would appreciate SysOp . Regardless of any kinda situation still ones confidentiality is of utmost important when doing CLL . Sarin being an unprofessional and unethical towards his job not only wrecked many lives also sold out SysOp/Apo's identity cause things didn't work out b/w them , this shows how cheap this indian doctor Amar sarin is !!

I think SysOp did this to himself , he trusted the wrong people ( dr sarin , crazy+6 , harry , sunny , dr sringar) for the right job which he tried to manipulate when things turned wild and complaints started pouring .
Most importantly he repeated the sarin mistake all over again with sringari , how irresponsible .
You reap what you sow SysOp/Apo !!

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2014, 11:52:57 AM »

well just to update how I see the situation as it continues to unfold.

I have noticed that on a daily basis for every 30 or so comments on LL Forum there has been like 1 or 2 comments on old forum .

the traffic on old forum  has seriously died. people are aware of his scam. the trust between old forum  and its members is lost and everyone has left. specifically people might still view old forum  but no one is really contributing to it with actual posts.

I like to think of old forum  as a ship on the high seas burning to the ground while its captain goes down with the ship. :) lol

PrettyTall

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2014, 12:54:06 PM »

good for LL Forum

Gichelu

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2014, 01:17:42 PM »

well just to update how I see the situation as it continues to unfold.

I have noticed that on a daily basis for every 30 or so comments on LL Forum there has been like 1 or 2 comments on old forum .

the traffic on old forum  has seriously died. people are aware of his scam. the trust between old forum  and its members is lost and everyone has left. specifically people might still view old forum  but no one is really contributing to it with actual posts.

I like to think of old forum  as a ship on the high seas burning to the ground while its captain goes down with the ship. :) lol

Maybe why the few users from old forum  who come here and always complain about this site type all crazy in their posts like they have anger management issues.

I browse old forum  from time to time and a few of the regulars act like Sysop/Apotheosis is Jesus or something and can do no wrong. They don't care he was profiting off luring people to doctors and them getting so many problems after that. And they also are encouraging him to go through the lawsuit against this site. Hopefully a Sarin patient that got messed up decides to sue Apotheosis later. That will be karma getting back at him.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

programdude

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »

I post my diary on both sites since I'd rather people be as informed about this process as possible, and I think most people should follow suit.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2014, 11:05:32 PM »

I am so glad that I never joined old forum  from the beginning, I actually found out LL Forum first.
5'1", 100 lbs

Moubgf

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2015, 02:36:32 PM »

I post my diary on both sites since I'd rather people be as informed about this process as possible, and I think most people should follow suit.

Nothing wrong with updating on both sides, But alteast now we are aware of the sickness that surround Apotheosis.

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »

I see now that this site is much better. For some unknown reason Sysop banned me on old forum . Good thing this was done before I post my diary.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2015, 08:27:52 AM »

As one of the original members who started up this forum because Sysop banned us for outing him and his Sarin scam, I can tell you I dont care much anymore.

I think this forum is better because it really is a democracy. There is no over arching overlord here. No 'approved' list. No stupid 'donation' box. Daemon and the moderators all are volunteer.

This site also seems user friendly compared to old forum . The sub headers  are sectioned off but not so much so as to be micromanaged.

The folks on here dont 'clique' together . We all respect each others goals to become taller and just want to help.

Even if Sysop didnt get into bed with Sarin, I am glad this forum was constructed and would be here regardless.  :)

Muse

« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2015, 11:58:49 AM »

As one of the original members who started up this forum because Sysop banned us for outing him and his Sarin scam, I can tell you I dont care much anymore.

The folks on here dont 'clique' together . We all respect each others goals to become taller and just want to help.

Even if Sysop didnt get into bed with Sarin, I am glad this forum was constructed and would be here regardless.  :)

Exactly, it's time to move beyond criticizing the old forum, whatever happen there isn't our concern anymore.

The focus should be on ensuring this new LL Forum continue to develop into a constructive, helpful and informative resource for LLers.   

Thread locked and moving on.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2015, 07:16:16 PM »

I hate that bastard Dr. Sarin. I wish that guy would get thrown behind bars for medical misconduct.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up