Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Contribution To This Forum  (Read 9705 times)

Who

• Visitor
My Contribution To This Forum
« on: September 28, 2013, 04:31:05 PM »

Hello everyone!  I want to announce on this forum that I took it upon myself, over the course of the last couple days, to personally send hundreds of personal messages on the old forum to the most active users in the last 3 months with the intention of making them aware of this new forum!  Simple straightforward 1 line message with a link to this forum.  The results are excellent!

I am the reason Apotheosis just announced that he has disabled the pm feature on the old forum and created a new member class where only a select few have the ability to send pm's.  Thread title on old forum  is "New Member Class". If you are not a member of the higher class you have to petition Apotheosis for the RIGHT to send pm's.  Absolute dictator!

I hate what Apotheosis has done to old forum  and what he represents to limb lengthening.  This forum is the best thing that could have happened to break the stranglehold old forum  has on information.  Keep up the great work and I promise you more people will leave old forum  as Apotheosis continues to ruin that forum and more people are aware of this new great forum!

P.S. Here is a screen shot of my name (Rodosil- Eighth name from the top right ) appearing in the active users section of old forum  even though I am now banned from the forum!  Apotheosis once again accessing anyone and everyone's account as he pleases.  He is nothing but a two bit Dictator!

Who

• Visitor
Re: My Contribution To This Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 04:41:42 PM »

I wanted to add that I did not send you a pm if I already saw your name on this forum.  So if you are an active user in the last 3 months on old forum  but you are also registered on this forum by the same name you would not have received a pm.  If you are an active user in the last 3 months of old forum  and are not registered by the same name on this forum than I apologize if you did not receive a pm from me.  It just means Apotheosis banned me before I could get to you.

It's important to know that I received a TON of positive feedback from members on old forum  who are now thankful they know the truth about Apotheosis the Dictator!  Word is definitely out, the curtain has been pulled back and people know the truth about the money making scam that is old forum !

Carter

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »

Wow excellent, it's time the dictator Apotheosis/Sysop faces the consequences of his actions! 

I remember Sysop very arrogantly telling people that they should "kiss Tall Ass"  when people were questioning  Dr M & Tall special relationship.   Okay you done LL, but really?  We need to kiss your ass just because of that?  What a joke!

I salute you for exposing Apotheosis/Sysop,  if he think he can shut out everyone from finding out the truth, then he is badly mistaken. 

Snivy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »

Looking at that thread, it won't be long now until 7cmwithsarin is banned.

Anyways, good job! Can he do anything now that the pms have already been sent?

Who

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 05:01:45 PM »

Nope!  Everyone who received a pm also has a copy sent to their email address.  So even if Apotheosis delete's the pm the receiver of the pm still has an exact copy in their email.  I tested it out with a friend on the old forum and the copy is instantly sent to the email address.  There's nothing Apotheosis can do!

Snivy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 05:05:12 PM »

Nope!  Everyone who received a pm also has a copy sent to their email address.  So even if Apotheosis delete's the pm the receiver of the pm still has an exact copy in their email.  I tested it out with a friend on the old forum and the copy is instantly sent to the email address.  There's nothing Apotheosis can do!

Ha! That's awesome! Would've loved to have seen the look on his face when he logged into your account and saw all those pm's sent!

alps

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »

Wow!

But what now? What about all the people who didn't hear about it? There are so many people on there.
The problem is that lots of people end up there by Googling "limb lengthening surgery".

Who

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »

Not to worry.  The math is on our side.  If everyone who received an email from me tells just one other person and then that other person tells just one other person and so on, that equals over a thousand people in just a few days.  Now some may not tell anyone where others will tell dozens of people.  Trust me it's a numbers game that's in our favor.

It takes time to move up on google search.  I put in my time spreading the word on old forum .  Remember you can only send 5 pm's per hour on old forum  so I really put in my time over the last couple days because I believe in this forum!  So if you're reading this and truly care about helping this forum then simply type key words into google "limb lengthening" "cosmetic limb lengthening" etc... and click on this link no matter how far down the search results it appears or how many pages you have to look through before you find this link.  That will very quickly move this forum up in the ranks.

If you care you will take the time to do this, if you are lazy and want someone else to do the work for you then nothing will happen.  Don't think about it and just do your job!

Snivy

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »

Not to worry.  The math is on our side.  If everyone who received an email from me tells just one other person and then that other person tells just one other person and so on, that equals over a thousand people in just a few days.  Now some may not tell anyone where others will tell dozens of people.  Trust me it's a numbers game that's in our favor.

It takes time to move up on google search.  I put in my time spreading the word on old forum .  Remember you can only send 5 pm's per hour on old forum  so I really put in my time over the last couple days because I believe in this forum!  So if you're reading this and truly care about helping this forum then simply type key words into google "limb lengthening" "cosmetic limb lengthening" etc... and click on this link no matter how far down the search results it appears or how many pages you have to look through before you find this link.  That will very quickly move this forum up in the ranks.

If you care you will take the time to do this, if you are lazy and want someone else to do the work for you then nothing will happen.  Don't think about it and just do your job!

How can they tell one other person if pms are blocked?

Who

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 06:09:35 PM »

How can they tell one other person if pms are blocked?

Most people on old forum  communicate through email, phone, Skype etc..  I just used pm to quickly reach the masses.  Of all the people I communicate with regularly on old forum  none of them are through pm, it's all mostly through email and a few are on the phone, text, Skype...

Snivy

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »

Does anyone know what the thread edited by the dictator said before he got to it? It's in the General LL forum created by Braden99 but who knows what it originally said.

Orlando

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 06:30:27 PM »

Great job by Rodosil.

Looking at that thread, it won't be long now until 7cmwithsarin is banned.

Yea, looks like Apotheosis is going to silence 7cmwithSarin soon.   Ever notice how Sysop aka Apotheosis is always speaking in general terms when trying to BS ?  Using generic excuses like "trolls/spammers" and "lies".   That's because he does not wish to get into specifics when he has nothing to back up all of his BS.   

And Apotheosis just proclaim that  LL forum will "come and go, this new one will do the same".   We'll see about that. 

« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 06:36:53 PM by Orlando »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 06:34:33 PM »

Ah, I was wondering if you'd show up Rodosil. lol

Sysop must have read the PM I responded to you with, because he boosted my account to certified member and kept my karma ranking there but he changed my password and recovery e-mail so I can no longer log in to the site with that username. Fine by me. Let's just work to make sure this site survives and grows. Sysop is banking on us failing like the other LL sites that pop up and I'm sure we all want to see this become not only a valuable LL'ing resource, but also the primary one in the future.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Need2BTaller

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 06:39:57 PM »

Big mistake on Sysopotheosis part on banning the usage of PMs.  He will only lose trust from his members, as their freedom has been taken away from them. 

Who

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 06:54:57 PM »

Big mistake on Sysopotheosis part on banning the usage of PMs.  He will only lose trust from his members, as their freedom has been taken away from them. 

Totally agree! 

The more un-user friendly he makes the forum and the more distrust he creates by censoring, deleting, restricting access at every turn the better things are for this forum.  There is an unbelievable amount of distrust at the moment and this recent move is a major blow to the credibility of old forum  brought on by it's ignorant owner.  He's now actively taking part in the downfall of his own website by trying to control freedom of communication in the hopes of controlling people's thoughts about old forum  and Apotheosis.  Horrible horrible move!

Who

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 07:01:08 PM »

Ha ha!  The thread about "New Member Classes" is blowing up and they are talking about the email they received from me.  Look at nsd_second comments.  He was one of the only members who replied that wasn't completely outraged about what is going on with Apotheosis and old forum !

TomD

• Private
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 08:56:03 PM »

Its because we threatened to knee cap the guy, expose his real name, and swipe all his patient diaries.

He is so lousy at building personal relationships that his choices are ones of dictatorship, censorship and total control.

leveled membership? Lol.

At some point, he needs to step back and cut his losses. He needs to apologize to all he banned. He needs to apologize to Sarin and allow his patients to keep posting.

If he persists , his whole website is going to crumble .

Orlando

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 09:25:43 PM »

So much for Sysop-Apotheosis talking about how he's running old forum  and investing in LL for the good of everyone.  Now to protect his own self interest from being exposed, he 's doing this

'Certified Members will get access to all of the archived diaries that I don't want accessible to just anyone.",

What a snke this guy is.   So basically he's screwing "anyone" who is not kissing his a** to become certified members.  Why should anyone even contribute to old forum  anymore?  So that it can be a playground for Apotheosis?   That's a guy who say he cares about making LL more safe and more accessible?    What a joke. 

Orlando

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 10:10:27 PM »

Breaking down Sysop/Apotheosis latest message , what he actually meant

" People are exposing the truth about why I run old forum  and I censored PM so they can't spread the word anymore.  I frequently sneak into members PM box to read their messages but let's pretend that never happened.  Now listen to me bulls**t about why you shouldn't use the PM function, unlike every normal forum out there.  Just remember this is ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, do not question, just agree or you will be banned and deleted. You noobs should bow down to me for being on my playground "   

Screenshot of his message attached.  He's sounding more and more delusional, I LOL a couple of times reading what he wrote.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:12:49 PM by Orlando »

Carter

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 11:21:53 AM »

This didn't work for a few reasons

- Some people actually turn off the option to receive email notifications for PM
- Some don't bother reading their emails because it's not their primary email address
- Just giving out a link to this forum with no explanation of what's going on make it seems like Spam and thus ignored

All of us need to spread the word on the truth about old forum  and not get complacent.   Summarize everything into a short paragraph or two and then include a link to this forum. 

- If you have active account on old forum , post a topic so people will know. Can always access the site with pagewash.com if necessary after banned.

- Email/Skype msg members who you have personal contact with.   

I believe in the potential of this place but it's up to us to keep spreading the word so more people are aware and this won't become "come and go"  as Apotheosis wants to see it,
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:33:48 AM by Carter »

Need2BTaller

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 04:12:18 PM »

I believe some of the members turn a blind eye in fear of getting banned.  old forum  provides so much reliable information about LL, that they would choose to ignore these callings because they fear they will not have access to these resiurces.

Orlando

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 06:05:23 PM »

I believe some of the members turn a blind eye in fear of getting banned.  old forum  provides so much reliable information about LL, that they would choose to ignore these callings because they fear they will not have access to these resiurces.

Haha.  They need to wake up and realize Sysiop-Apotheosis need them more for a living than they even need him.  This is why this site exist.  So that people don't need to depend entirely on old forum  even with their balls being squeezed and being lied to.

They now have a choice and alternative right here, but they need to grow a BACKBONE and stop kissing the ass of the mentally unstable dictator Apotheosis and his boot licker Crazy+6.   

alps

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »

I'm quite sure SysOp would have deleted every single PM OP said he sent.

Dryani just came there recently and is really confused. I really wish I could tell him about all this. But there is no way, is there?
Pages: [1]   Go Up