Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone Remember Me?  (Read 3248 times)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Anyone Remember Me?
« on: October 07, 2013, 02:57:26 AM »

I had a diary on old forum  under the username Short Drink Of Water about by experiences with LL in Serbia, but then I had a fallout with old forum    and was banned, then unbanned, then banned again, and I don't know if I eventually got unbanned again or not. My diary also suffered a similar fate, getting taken down, put back up, and then taken down again. Is it up now? Who knows....

I noticed a lot of old forum   's snarky tips (one of which was pretty much directed at me personally - the one about how you should close your browser now if you're on antidepressants because that site and LL aren't for you) are still on the banners there under the administration of SysOp, so I don't really feel comfortable going back and posting there again. It seems like that place went from being one narcissist's ego trip to another's without missing a beat. "Prophet of LL" my ass, you conceited prick.

If you didn't guess by my new username, I did end up having a successful LL experience in 2007 in Beijing and went from 5'7 to 5'10, so I think of myself as a "happy Medium" now. I've decided to write the diary I wanted to write in 2007 but never did, based on my memories and archived emails from while I was there. If you all are interested in hearing my story here, post a reply and let me know. If enough people are interested I'll start writing it.

TomD

• Private
Re: Anyone Remember Me?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 03:07:49 AM »

Hey !!!

Welcome!!!!

This place was borne out of a group of us calling sysop out on his lying. He came across as this objective 'moderator' of a site and his whole concern was our welfare. He even had a donation box (that I was damn near ready to donate to  >:(

We were aghast to find out the guy is using multiple accounts. He is none other than Apotheosis , the guy who went on 20/20 . Why doesnt he just use his name? Because he is a salesman, making a cut off steering suckers like us who trust him to his 'approved list' of doctors whom many will be giving him a finders fee of course.

Many of us called him out and he immediately banned us and started cutting ties with anyone who could expose him.

This site insists on being totally democratic. Except for profanity , none of the posts will be altered or deleted, except at the posters request.

I am so glad you are here. I would like to invite you to share your experience. You whom have actually had the procedure done are the lifeblood of this place. We count on you to tell us how the procedure went , good or bad.

Is there any way you can try to summarize your experience and share it in the patient diaries ?  :)

Cheers.

LiveLife

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 03:28:50 AM »

It would be great hear about your LL experience!!  Even better that it's been 5 years since!  And I remember how conceited old forum  Admin was, banning anyone that disagreed with him.  You are free to speak your mind here :)

Blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 03:35:29 AM »

Yes please write about your experience.  There are enough people here who are interested.

Carter

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:38:25 PM »

Yes, it would be interesting to hear from a patient who's a few years on from the surgery.

jiggaman

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 09:02:37 PM »

Yes I would love to hear about your journey. Can you run and walk as well as before doing the surgery? Any ongoing pain? Thanks.

Goodnews

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »

Please, we would love to hear everything. old forum  is a big ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up