Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone up for lengthening in 2-3 years?  (Read 14364 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Anyone up for lengthening in 2-3 years?
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 11:32:45 AM »

Sarin is a butcher. If you want to lengthen in india Parihar is your choice.

The Kaiser

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2016, 02:05:21 AM »

I will go either with Monegal or Guichet. Just not sure if I can afford Guichet yet.

you better do, i may go with you :), so its will be less money for sharing housing, food, transport and pt

Auron

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2016, 02:07:53 AM »

you better do, i may go with you :), so its will be less money for sharing housing, food, transport and pt
When will you be doing the surgury? I plan on doing asap.

The Kaiser

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 02:20:25 AM »

don't be crazy, save as much money as you can. even if you got 52000 Euro for the surgery, don't forget about an extra for fun and complication if it occurred (which is rare), and some amazing Italian pasta and pizza. we have to save money first lets say 2 years from now maybe less, maximum is 3 years which i highly doubt. going a lone is difficult, and i know you want it today before tomorrow, me too but we have to wait a little.

The Kaiser

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2016, 02:28:45 AM »

maybe if you want to go for consolation we can meet

beingtallerdream

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2016, 02:36:56 AM »

hey can i join? haha (more ppl, safer+less money :)

The Kaiser

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2016, 02:40:10 AM »

hey can i join? haha (more ppl, safer+less money :)

its will be better to be union and united together of course, but if you willing to do it in 2 to maximum 3 years, thats mean you will pay much much more less, not feeling bored alone and save 60% than being alone. its will be an honer for me  :)

Auron

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2016, 02:45:35 AM »

don't be crazy, save as much money as you can. even if you got 52000 Euro for the surgery, don't forget about an extra for fun and complication if it occurred (which is rare), and some amazing Italian pasta and pizza. we have to save money first lets say 2 years from now maybe less, maximum is 3 years which i highly doubt. going a lone is difficult, and i know you want it today before tomorrow, me too but we have to wait a little.
Thing is, I can't wait much longer. I won't have free time to spend in 2 years time. Sure, I would love company but that's only a bonus.

The Kaiser

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2016, 02:51:04 AM »

Thing is, I can't wait much longer. I won't have free time to spend in 2 years time. Sure, I would love company but that's only a bonus.

In my opinion company is must do more than a bonus. but if you can't wait i am understanding this. whats your age now (if i may ask)

Auron

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:00 AM »

In my opinion company is must do more than a bonus. but if you can't wait i am understanding this. whats your age now (if i may ask)
Between 20 and 30 y/o but it's not really about age, It's about being the right time. There will be always company no matter where you go.

beingtallerdream

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2016, 02:57:05 AM »

Between 20 and 30 y/o but it's not really about age, It's about being the right time. There will be always company no matter where you go.
so youre 28 or 29 i suppose :)))) JOKES
but i think you should wait for company as it will be hard to share food and housing once u get to the new country so its always better to plan ahead of time. and never get scammed :)

The Kaiser

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2016, 03:28:23 AM »

but i think you should wait for company as it will be hard to share food and housing once u get to the new country so its always better to plan ahead of time. and never get scammed :)

of course  ;D

Auron

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »

Younger xd

Like I said, If I could wait I would. I love to be around people and I hate the thought of being alone. No matter where I go, I'll make sure I meet new people and enjoy my time with them.

The Kaiser

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2016, 03:39:59 PM »

Younger xd

Like I said, If I could wait I would. I love to be around people and I hate the thought of being alone. No matter where I go, I'll make sure I meet new people and enjoy my time with them.

You can meet a new patients but if you didn't decide with them before, its will be too late to share a room, but you can meet them and talk and talk, you will kill the time, 4 months will go like lightning
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up