Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feeling short when you're 182 night  (Read 5362 times)

Motreaz

• Visitor
Feeling short when you're 182 night
« on: January 09, 2016, 11:07:10 PM »

:( it's strange, no?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Feeling short when you're 182 night
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 12:12:34 AM »

That's a case where I think talking to a therapist could be of benefit. More than CLL anyway.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Alittletooshort

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 12:13:11 AM »

It depends on your surrounding, sometimes 182 is on the shorter side. I don't think however that lengthening your legs will help you, the problem is most likely in your head.

Alu

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 12:17:39 AM »

It depends on your surrounding, sometimes 182 is on the shorter side. I don't think however that lengthening your legs will help you, the problem is most likely in your head.

Even if it is on the short side of things, are we really going to recommend to everyone who feels short, regardless if they are or aren't short, that the best way to cure their mental problem is by breaking bones? I'm not going against this specific post, but more general terms about the variety of people that come to this forum. I know it's extremely hypocritical of me to say, but wouldn't it be best to accept one's limitations?

OP: Try Therapy, I think if you're going to break a bone you might as well try every other single solution to fix your neurosis before making such a huge decision.

aspirant185

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 12:20:31 AM »

No, its not. WHen you are 182 and go out with 2 guys that are 185-190 and there are 2 girls who are 175 but with heels become 180-182 (basically like you), then you are simply out  :)

Nevertheless, at 182 starting height, even if the above scanior occurs, just accept you were out of luck and well...move on.

Invest the money in quality clothes, build an awesome body and this will give you confidence. Please don't break your legs on purpose .
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Overdozer

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 12:23:37 AM »

Not strange if you're from Scandinavia or Netherlands, I don't think so.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

aspirant185

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 12:26:13 AM »

In Eastern/Central Europe it is not very different than in Scandinavia + Netherlands.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Morgenst.

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 07:17:44 AM »

:( it's strange, no?

You sound like someone with a 100 million dollar bank account complaining about feeling poor. I second the therapist suggestion.

chineseguy

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 08:35:22 AM »

yes.   very strange

where you from?you can migrate to asia or south america or usa so you will feel tall :)

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 10:02:06 AM »

No I think many men around average height feel short sometimes, just like many decent looking men feel ugly sometimes, competent men feel useless or what have you.

Deads

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 10:04:46 AM »

Getting over seeing people who are 182-183+ crying about their height. Once you're in the 6 foot range then you have issues if you still feel short or still feel some sort of drawback from your height.

Motreaz

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 03:01:37 PM »

I live in Belgium, the average man height is 179.8 (2011).

I'm not really feeling "short", I feel average with my generation.
I just look at me in the mirror and my tibia look short (compare to my torso), so it is like my proportion are bad, even 175 cm guys look taller than me.

So he can look strange, but I want to grow up my tibia to get better body proportion, not to get taller... I don't give a fk that people are little taller than me. This is just that my body proportion make me fell not normal.

Uppland

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 03:36:40 PM »

I just look at me in the mirror and my tibia look short (compare to my torso), so it is like my proportion are bad, even 175 cm guys look taller than me.

So he can look strange, but I want to grow up my tibia to get better body proportion, not to get taller... I don't give a fk that people are little taller than me. This is just that my body proportion make me fell not normal.

Don't do this surgery to improve proportions, unless your tibae is far outside the normal range and causes issues with your stride.

aspirant185

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 03:37:36 PM »

I think I know what you mean. I am 178 and my legs just feel short. For example, at the airplane before boarding I was next to a guy that seemed somewhat taller than me at 180 but we happened to sit next to each other and my sitting height was ''significantly'' higher than his, while his legs were significantly longer than mine. I feel I have the potential to lengthen my legs for a total of 183 to become proportionate or even to 185-6 to still be OK with proportions. My wingspan is 183.5
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

Motreaz

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 03:50:18 PM »

I feel same 'aspirant', I feel like my body was supposed to be taller, but I never reach my max height :( but I'm 20, maybe I will still grow, but I don't grow up in 20 months, so ...dk

Deads

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 04:05:48 PM »

You titled your thread "feeling short".. Now all of a sudden you dont feel short and it's just a proportion thing.

Please don't clog up this forum looking to get approval for your desire to get LL at nearly 6 feet tall. It's stupid no matter what way you spin it.

Motreaz

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 04:08:23 PM »

rude...I just come here to talk about this, but ok, bye

Alu

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 04:13:18 PM »

Should have clarified instead of leaving a vague statement that doesn't lead anywhere.

As per your Tibia thing...don't do it. Not worth it for fixing "proportions" issues you think you might have (here's a check, measure your knee height)

Uppland

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 06:23:52 PM »

rude...I just come here to talk about this, but ok, bye

We're not here for support
Pages: [1]   Go Up