Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did anyone go and stay in a different country for the whole process?  (Read 2848 times)

ub40

I'm in the midst of saving money. I haven't picked a doctor yet but I wanted to leave and go on a "backpacking" trip for about a year and go get limb lengthening done. I don't want anyone to know and I don't want to walk around with anything in my legs and have to come back for another surgery.

Did anyone leave for an extended period and if so how was it? Do you have any advice and which country did you pick?

I appreciate any advice, at this time I don't even know which surgery to pursue or which country or doctor but I know I will be spending between 30k-45k and I am preparing for that.

I'm 167 cm and while I don't feel too short, my upper body is much bigger due to heavy weightlifting when I was a teen. I am looking for a more balanced look

Thanks guys, this site is a great resource and it's great to see all the veterans sharing their experience.
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Auron

Re: Did anyone go and stay in a different country for the whole process?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 06:37:32 PM »

I'm in the midst of saving money. I haven't picked a doctor yet but I wanted to leave and go on a "backpacking" trip for about a year and go get limb lengthening done. I don't want anyone to know and I don't want to walk around with anything in my legs and have to come back for another surgery.

Did anyone leave for an extended period and if so how was it? Do you have any advice and which country did you pick?

I appreciate any advice, at this time I don't even know which surgery to pursue or which country or doctor but I know I will be spending between 30k-45k and I am preparing for that.

I'm 167 cm and while I don't feel too short, my upper body is much bigger due to heavy weightlifting when I was a teen. I am looking for a more balanced look

Thanks guys, this site is a great resource and it's great to see all the veterans sharing their experience.
I will surely complete the lenghtning phase close to the doctor but I think that 1 year is too long to stay away from home and you need the money as well to afford it.

positivehero

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 10:22:59 PM »

I travelled from Canada to China back in 2013 and stayed for whole 8 months in China. very tuff period but cost was minimised.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 04:18:38 PM »

If you go to unskilled doctors you could end up staying more than one year in a foreign uncivilized country and paying more than double the amount you paid for surgery. Be careful with that
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

The Kaiser

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 01:55:15 AM »

am planing for this but one year seems a lot, i doubt someone will know about your surgery, they don't even think this surgery exist. just come back and tell them you injured yourself badly
Pages: [1]   Go Up