Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Puberty and male adult voice  (Read 7427 times)

Moubgf

Re: Puberty and male adult voice
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2017, 02:45:01 AM »

Somehow you became too secure somehow and the dna switch didnt get activates. Aint no man growing only to 5'4 normally. Just does not happen. That is a stunted height. But..but it might be what you where suppost to be. Bcus of hologram blueprint. But depends or your moms lovers and your dada height.

I searched different sections..we had giants roaming the earth 1000 generations ago. What was that anomaly for example.. so im certain im correct in my study/thesis on height growth.

China boy lives in canada...china boy does exactly what white boys do..dont even know he china boy..china boy gonna grow 3+ inches over his charted height. Might be 5'6 instead of 5'2...might be 5'10 instead of 5'6 depends on his hologram blueprint mapfile..but china boy gonna grow.

Just check out this for yourself. Our vessels contain the same prospects animal (maintenance creatures for natural cycles of change..and we eat them..wtf. moo cow made to eat grass..we kill them..so now we have to eat grass instead..idiot hybrid new-man..i mean human..so sorry.)
Contain the same bs that animals do..so ofcourse we gonna see same projectory in comparement.

Jack1066

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2017, 03:23:44 AM »

Sorry man I really can't read all of that but the science sounds absolutely wack.. can you link any proof that women absorb the dna of all the men they sleep with lol

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2017, 08:26:51 AM »

Somehow you became too secure somehow and the dna switch didnt get activates. Aint no man growing only to 5'4 normally. Just does not happen. That is a stunted height. But..but it might be what you where suppost to be.

Idiopathic short stature doesn't mean "stunted height".

Sorry man I really can't read all of that but the science sounds absolutely wack.. can you link any proof that women absorb the dna of all the men they sleep with lol

Seriously when i was reading all that stuff.....

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2017, 09:26:40 AM »

Yeah, I agree it's not perfect, mostly because you can't tell what heritability you have and averages are kind of bullcrap when it comes to the individual. Then again, I'm gona contradict myself and say I think there's something to it because "regression to the mean" in terms of looks and height does exist, so in that sense it's quite a sensible way of calculating this. But basically I'm gona contradict myself again and say all that stuff is junk really haha and you can't ever tell what height you would have ideally been and anyway, what's the point of it?

As far as I remember yes, averaging the parent's height and adding a little bit is the way it's normally done. I got 5'9 for myself when I did both, not sure if that's just a coincidence.

I'm going to bed too, lol.

Yep, 1.2 cm sounds right.

Just wanted to say that you're a really decent poser and I'm glad to have you here.  ;)
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Jack1066

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »

Lol, I'm honestly not pissing around, this is just what I've read up on it. Google how to calculate height based on parents height, and how much of it is based off nutrition and environment. You'll get those results.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2017, 10:46:10 AM »

Wow slim-tim.... That is like the most absurd thing I have read in a while... Thx for the good laugh

Yourspaceboyfriend, you had a stunend growth because of your hypothyroidism... It is well known that hypothyroidism during childhood/adolescence stuns growth.. It might also explain your depression which is also a symptom of hypothyroidism and the fact that you are a chubby (I remember you sais you were chubby)
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »

Yourspaceboyfriend, you had a stunend growth because of your hypothyroidism... It is well known that hypothyroidism during childhood/adolescence stuns growth.. It might also explain your depression which is also a symptom of hypothyroidism and the fact that you are a chubby (I remember you sais you were chubby)

I know, would explain a lot of things but i will go for more tests in coming months.

Depression is a mix of thyroid issues and my past years experience.

And no i'm not chubby, im actually pretty skinny but a bit wide and i'm working out so ye, i weight around 140lbs(64kg) right now.
But i tend to have weight fluctuations.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up