Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phoenix and OregonMade has made it to India.  (Read 3648 times)

OregonMade

Phoenix and OregonMade has made it to India.
« on: January 22, 2016, 11:52:57 AM »

Phoenix and I are currently sharing a flat.  Phoenix is over half way done with his surgery, and I am in the consultation phase talking to different doctors in Delhi.  If anyone is planning on coming to Delhi in the 10 months or so reach out to me, and I will try an provide logistical support as well as share research information about different doctors. The place we are staying at now is awesome.  It is an apartment, but the owner, who ironically is a doctor, has turned the place into a hotel, sort of.  The owner provides services like a hotel, but just rents out rooms individually.  It Has a gym with a bike, treadmill, and other weight lifting equipment.  Its not a gold's Gym, but it definitely is good enough if you just use it. The place also has Wheel chair access, and people who come clean and stuff. In india Physical therapy is super cheap.  You pay a physical therapist 10.00 USD and they come to your house, and do the necessary exercises.  Their is a website that you can order, and make appointments through.

I am posting this because if someone is thinking about coming to do limb Lengthening soon then it would be a lot more fun to do the surgery together. I have a Ps4 here and we could game out:) With this set up Phoenix has monthly costs of around 31,000 Ruppes which is only $450 dollars.  So just round that up to $500.00 just to be safe.  It is actually been a lot easier of a process, of getting settled in, and figuring things out than I could of imagined. 

Hoffman1014 is my skype name.  Talk to you guys soon. 

Deads

Re: Phoenix and OregonMade has made it to India.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 01:47:30 PM »

Phoenix and I are currently sharing a flat.  Phoenix is over half way done with his surgery, and I am in the consultation phase talking to different doctors in Delhi.  If anyone is planning on coming to Delhi in the 10 months or so reach out to me, and I will try an provide logistical support as well as share research information about different doctors. The place we are staying at now is awesome.  It is an apartment, but the owner, who ironically is a doctor, has turned the place into a hotel, sort of.  The owner provides services like a hotel, but just rents out rooms individually.  It Has a gym with a bike, treadmill, and other weight lifting equipment.  Its not a gold's Gym, but it definitely is good enough if you just use it. The place also has Wheel chair access, and people who come clean and stuff. In india Physical therapy is super cheap.  You pay a physical therapist 10.00 USD and they come to your house, and do the necessary exercises.  Their is a website that you can order, and make appointments through.

I am posting this because if someone is thinking about coming to do limb Lengthening soon then it would be a lot more fun to do the surgery together. I have a Ps4 here and we could game out:) With this set up Phoenix has monthly costs of around 31,000 Ruppes which is only $450 dollars.  So just round that up to $500.00 just to be safe.  It is actually been a lot easier of a process, of getting settled in, and figuring things out than I could of imagined. 

Hoffman1014 is my skype name.  Talk to you guys soon.

Sounds like fun.. Would if I could

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:02:53 PM »

Is Phoenix doing well? He disappeared suddenly. Was curious about how Dr Dhawan is monitoring his case.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

vishal

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 08:15:52 PM »

Hi guys ,

I am IT engineer staying Delhi, I am planning for a LL surgery , It will be very helpful if you guys share some research work with me ,so that i can plan this surgery accordingly.And Let me know If I can help you in anyways (accommodation,Transport, therapy )

Thanks in advance
vishalwork.29692@gmail.com

OregonMade

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 07:40:36 PM »

Is Phoenix doing well? He disappeared suddenly. Was curious about how Dr Dhawan is monitoring his case.

Yes Dhawan is monitoring his case really good, and follows up to make sure everything is going good.  Phoenix will be off frames in less than a month, and I just got on frames.  Dr. Dhawan came into my room, and did a light physio session with me today, and was brutal about it, lol (not really) but it really made me get over my fears quickly and made me realize more what was ahead of me, so in the end it was appreciated.

vietguy12

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 06:25:15 PM »

I am planning to go after the summer. But it looks like you will be leaving by then. Is there any way you can give me the details of the place you are staying at so maybe I may stay there as well? Also do you have a maid or caretaker?

ub40

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 08:47:24 PM »

I will be in Delhi in a few days, would be interested in meeting up with you guys to see how you're doing. Personally I am not doing this in India because of the Visa hassles
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

berkeclor123

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 07:18:15 AM »

I'm considering Parihar for June/July 2016 as well.

Keep in touch bro. We foreigners need to stick together. haha
current height: 175 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
goal height: 183 cm

OregonMade

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 12:52:44 PM »

Visa hassles?
Pages: [1]   Go Up