Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone planning LL in Barcelona with Dr. Monegal?  (Read 2829 times)

morethan167

• Visitor
Anyone planning LL in Barcelona with Dr. Monegal?
« on: January 24, 2016, 11:56:47 PM »

Hello, I want to do bilateral LL this year and I'm looking for a partner to share this experience at the same time  :P Definitely i'll go with Dr. Monegal in Barcelona and will have 1st consultation soon.

PatientZero

Re: Anyone planning LL in Barcelona with Dr. Monegal?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 04:39:56 AM »

Hey man, I think that finding a partner to do this surgery with is not so important.

This applies to all the popular doctors, they have existing and new patients at the guesthouse every month. If you want emotional support, you just have to make an effort to socialize with these people.

You will find that it is exciting to have someone to talk to before undergoing the operation because you and your patient friends are excited about having the procedure and changing your life.

After the operation, you'll be in pain and discomfort and I guarantee you will retreat to your room.

Now that I'm finishing up lengthening, I have no desire to meet with new patients because I am ready to move on and forget about this phase of my life.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

JConnor

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 07:34:53 AM »

I'm considering Dr. Monegal or Dr. Franz in December. What month are you looking to start?

Revenge

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »

ı wish I can come too :(

Knik

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 03:17:45 PM »

it is a very good idea to share this experience
Looking for Pili

morethan167

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 11:22:29 PM »

I'm considering Dr. Monegal or Dr. Franz in December. What month are you looking to start?

Hi JConnor,

I'm preparing mind & body until June. I want to hear from Dr. Monegal first and then decide a month but it will be Q3 or Q4 for sure.

I think having a partner starting at the same time is definitively a plus for this hard and lonely process, instead of meeting patients at guesthouse that are already on other stages or may have other goals...
Pages: [1]   Go Up