Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT WOULD U DO IF LIMB LENGTHENING WAS NOT INVENTED  (Read 6561 times)

Alamin

Re: WHAT WOULD U DO IF LIMB LENGTHENING WAS NOT INVENTED
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2021, 05:10:34 PM »

I totally agree with u bodybuilder....just to think abt possibility that i can change my height makes me super happy....and i know how much of a joy it will bring to me if everything goes well....and i am also not some one not taking the risks lightly i am reasreching everything heavily nowadays and probably do it for a long time till i have enough time and money....it just gives me a extra level of confidence when i wear my 2 inch insoles and go out with my friends a lot of them give me more respect especially the ones who are like hanging from being short and also from ppl in the society in general....i feel more confident with girls too....the thoughts of this surgery is keeping my sanity very well and will be doing so for quite sometime....whn some one makes a point abt my height i just think it's ok u got this..u know there is a way u just need to wait....however long that is....from the word IMPOSSIBLE u already removed two letters..so chill and  keep HOPING.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »

Hey Alamin, which doctors are you thinking of going with? I heard that the PT with Giotikas is not so good but might be better now. Parihar sounds good for an economical choice

Jamesy998

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2021, 06:36:06 PM »

Move on. There are other things in life apart from height.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up