Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT WOULD U DO IF LIMB LENGTHENING WAS NOT INVENTED  (Read 9126 times)

Kal el

Re: WHAT WOULD U DO IF LIMB LENGTHENING WAS NOT INVENTED
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2021, 05:10:34 PM »

I totally agree with u bodybuilder....just to think abt possibility that i can change my height makes me super happy....and i know how much of a joy it will bring to me if everything goes well....and i am also not some one not taking the risks lightly i am reasreching everything heavily nowadays and probably do it for a long time till i have enough time and money....it just gives me a extra level of confidence when i wear my 2 inch insoles and go out with my friends a lot of them give me more respect especially the ones who are like hanging from being short and also from ppl in the society in general....i feel more confident with girls too....the thoughts of this surgery is keeping my sanity very well and will be doing so for quite sometime....whn some one makes a point abt my height i just think it's ok u got this..u know there is a way u just need to wait....however long that is....from the word IMPOSSIBLE u already removed two letters..so chill and  keep HOPING.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »

Hey Alamin, which doctors are you thinking of going with? I heard that the PT with Giotikas is not so good but might be better now. Parihar sounds good for an economical choice

Jamesy998

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2021, 06:36:06 PM »

Move on. There are other things in life apart from height.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

4cms

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2021, 11:14:02 AM »

That is the realist Most Truthful response I've ever seen. It doesn't get more reaer than that! Wonder if i spelt realer.

4cms

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2021, 10:38:22 AM »

The first-ever realistic post I've seen from this user. This is what would actually happen. There would be forums dedicated to moving to Indonesia or other countries with VERY low average male heights.

To those talking about "accepting" their height in this thread:

There is no such thing as "acceptance". This is a myth perpetuated by the pseudoscientific "psychology" community. You do not "accept" traits about yourself that make you profoundly unhappy. You "resign" yourself to them, and live a deeply unhappy and unfulfilling life full of attempts to "fill the void" that not having what you want leaves in you. Resignation is NOT acceptance - not even close.

How many people would tell a man or a woman who's "unhappy with their gender" in 2018 to "accept" their birth gender and "move on" with their lives? How do you think the public at large would respond to you if you tried to tell a transsxxual to "accept" their birth gender? Do you think people would agree with you, or do you think they'd call you a "hateful transphobic" for trying to prevent these people from "being happy" by "changing" the thing about themselves that makes them unhappy?

Now compare this to a short person who's unhappy with their height and wants to change it. All of a sudden the public perception is that the short person is "mentally ill" and needs "therapy", and they need to "accept their height". Why?

Simple: Because in 2018, it is publicly acceptable to be unhappy with your gender, but NOT with your height.

What would people do if limb lengthening didn't exist? Here's the real answer:

Some would """accept""" their height - i.e. try not to think about it, tell themselves that their height isn't the reason they can't attract women, get respect from male peers, get promoted/be taken seriously in the workplace, etc. Basically follow the concept that "if you ignore the problem, maybe it'll go away". Of course, it won't, and these people will age and die having lived deeply unfulfilling lives with a  load of "what ifs" and "if onlys" plaguing them on their deathbeds. They'd join "communities" (read: circlejerks) on the internet where short men gather to pretend that being short is really okay, heightism isn't really that bad after all, pretend like all the "advantages" of being short are super great and amazing, and how being short and living as a mistreated short man and being the butt of society's jokes "made them a better person" and how they wouldn't want to be tall even if they could be (sour grapes syndrome). Reddit's r/short is an EXCELLENT example of a "community" like this.

Some would commit suicide. We already know short men have double the suicide rate of tall men, and suicide rates have been climbing for a long time now.

Some would drop out of society, never leaving their houses and only doing the bare minimum at work that they have to do to get paid and support themselves. This is a common phenomenon today.

That is the realist Most Truthful response I've ever seen. It doesn't get more realer than that!
He says the Truth not the denial.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2021, 12:15:12 PM »

To respond to some comments:

I think we can "accept" our height but it would be around age 40-50+ and married which at that point height objectively doesn't matter that much as like you're pretty much set in your career and going to be geriatric in a decade and retired. And at this age you don't really give a fk about anything anyways. Cue the stereotypical grumpy old man

I also think you can "accept" your height if you decide to be a monk and meditate for 5-10 years. Which at that point you pretty much accepted everything are no longer integrated into society nor are neurotypical.

So for the general person I think you can try to accept it, but if you have truly suffered height neurosis to the point of even considering LL and being on this forum, there is a very low chance you will actually "accept it" and remove that height insecurity besides like I said before, you're a middle to late aged man in which you don't give a crap about anything anyways. So i very much agree with extremis.

My own personal thoughts:

Before I discovered LL/before I found out about Stryde and this forum:
My long term life progress would be:
I would try to be succesful and everything but ultimately with the mentality that everything I do will have to be compensation IF I want to feel "good". And in the end, I feel like I would probably be stuck in the "Love and Belonging" section in the pyramid below. Sure I may have alot of things. But i'll feel like it's all compensation assuming I want to maximize my life. I was living in a sense of fear for the future. I didn't really know my path- my path was whatever increased my status and wealth solely for the purpose of compensating for height. It was fear. It was depressing. Listen- I don't judge if you revolve your life around money and "buy" your way into relationships and happiness. That's fine. But it's not something I personally like or enjoy.

How this pyramid works is you start at the bottom and go up.  The top (highest) section is the ultimate goal. You finish each section below before you can advance and go up by one.

After I discovered LL/before I found out about Stryde and this forum:
Man, I cannot even put this into words. A sense that I can self-actualize- just the possibility is what mattered. (Yes, whether I actually self-actualize is up to debate as majority of people eventually don't and just settle just by virtue of human tendencies to be lazy). But the sense that I have a possibility to self-actualize, and in the pyramid above, fulfill the "Esteem" section completely. It changes EVERYTHING for me. I know I was on the verge of tears the first day I read an LL diary which was a Stryde and this became my short-term life mission. Earn as much money as I can to get LL in the future. But more importantly I knew I would no longer have to live as a "short" person. Being the smallest kid or one of the smallest in my class for a majority of my life, this was a feeling that was so relieving. Height neurosis haunted me. And the feeling that I can kill height neurosis- it meant everything.

As for my immediate reactions after discovering LL
I know immediate in the short term after I discovered Stryde (and hence for the first time considered this surgery), I accentuated my height neurosis. Increased it quite a bit. Everything revolved around height, much more than But after a few months of being hooked on height and everything, i sort of created a mindset that is of a "normal stature" person and felt alot better. Instead of focusing on being short, I focused a little more on everything else as if I was already taller and didn't think about height at all. I assumed that I would "already" get LL and it doesn't really make logical sense to continue weeping about "staying short." It's weird I know. (I know covid definitely had to do with this, as I didn't go out much and didn't compare or do any BDD things so I could reflect more myself.)

The idea of "I will stay short forever, I am so sad" was completely decimated once I discovered this surgery (Stryde). It changed my mindset revolving around life for the better, besides the first few months where my height neurosis increased (like I said before already). It's irrational that I couldn't before, as with neurosises in general, but after discovering LL I finally feel a sense that I can have a normal life.

You can hate Paley all you want for his prices but I am just grateful he brought LL to America and eventually helped developed internal nails.

Summary:

Without LL, I would continue to be insecure and/until my fat wallet forced others to "like" me. Everything would revolve around compensating and superficial things like money. At least until I had a wife. Which probably would be a gold digger, and even if they genuinely liked me, I didn't like myself. So self-hate. I would live a somewhat normal life.. and... Self-esteem would probably be OK, but being OK is essentially not okay.

With LL, I can finally have a feeling that I will do my own thing. Do my own thing. Love myself. Genuine relationships in the future. Fu*k the money. Self-actualization. Self-esteem will be that of a normal person without the -100 stat of being short. Self-esteem will truly be molded by something that I can control now instead of height. (Yes, getting LL doesn't mean you will be a "happier" person by no means- but it removes height insecurity, and for right-minded people who have their priorities right and rational ideologies- they will enjoy life even a little more.)

I would like to finish this by saying height isn't everything, yes that is true. However, when you have low self-esteem due to your own height, no matter how irrational, you may as well feel like it is everything. It is not everything, you can most certainly have a normal life and career in terms of physical things. But when you are insecure, that is the worst feeling ever. Everyone who has ever been insecure of a body aspect like looks, weight, voice, etc, knows what I'm talking about. Mentally, it can be everything.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2021, 04:12:58 PM »

I can only comment on this as a slightly under 5'7" (169cm) man. I can only imagine how rough it is for my lower 160s brethren. After learning about LL and obsessing over it for a few years, I took a break from this forum for a period of nearly 3 years and didn't think too much about LL. During this time I went through a decent number of girls and ended up dated two of them. At some points I even considered settling down (and thus forgetting about LL.) I think I was almost able to accept my height.

However, what kept me from accepting my height is all the comments from these girls reminding me of it. I've never had problems with women at 169cm. Although I would get rejected for my height sometimes, there were enough 7s and the occasional 8 willing to hook up with me to keep me busy. Most of these girls were hotter than the ones my taller friends were getting, though my friends have no standards or "don't date for looks" so that doesn't matter. If anyone asked me how tall I was I would tell them 172cm (which is a borderline acceptable height) and with lifts I've always been treated as such. However, even women perfectly willing to sleep with me would still point out that I was short and compare me to taller guys like their ex's. One girl even said we could hook up, but she literally didn't want to be seen with me in public because of how short I am (I was taller than her too.) So even though I could settle down with a decent looking girl and get married, I don't want to marry a girl who feels like she's settling for me because of my height.

If this surgery didn't exist I probably would have sulked for a few years after my initial meeting with height dysphoria seven years ago and then eventually settled down with a girl who I found decently attractive, but thought of me as short (and is probably a gold digger too.) It wouldn't be the worst life, but since LL exists I can strive for better.

Therefore I came back, and with the pandemic providing the perfect cover for cosmetic surgery, here I am with my legs broken and growing taller.

I suppose for me my shallowness and height dysphoria go hand-in-hand. If I didn't like hot girls I wouldn't need to be taller and I wouldn't have height dysphoria.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

4cms

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 06:47:09 AM »

To respond to some comments:

I think we can "accept" our height but it would be around age 40-50+ and married which at that point height objectively doesn't matter that much as like you're pretty much set in your career and going to be geriatric in a decade and retired. And at this age you don't really give a fk about anything anyways. Cue the stereotypical grumpy old man

I also think you can "accept" your height if you decide to be a monk and meditate for 5-10 years. Which at that point you pretty much accepted everything are no longer integrated into society nor are neurotypical.

So for the general person I think you can try to accept it, but if you have truly suffered height neurosis to the point of even considering LL and being on this forum, there is a very low chance you will actually "accept it" and remove that height insecurity besides like I said before, you're a middle to late aged man in which you don't give a crap about anything anyways. So i very much agree with extremis.

My own personal thoughts:

Before I discovered LL/before I found out about Stryde and this forum:
I would try to be succesful and everything but ultimately with the mentality that everything I do will have to be compensation IF I want to feel "good". And in the end, I feel like I would probably be stuck in the "Love and Belonging" section in the pyramid below. Sure I may have alot of things. But i'll feel like it's all compensation assuming I want to maximize my life. I was living in a sense of fear for the future. I didn't really know my path- my path was whatever increased my status and wealth solely for the purpose of compensating for height. It was fear. It was depressing. Listen- I don't judge if you revolve your life around money and "buy" your way into relationships and happiness. That's fine. But it's not something I personally like or enjoy.

How this pyramid works is you start at the bottom and go up.  The top (highest) section is the ultimate goal. You finish each section below before you can advance and go up by one.

After I discovered LL/before I found out about Stryde and this forum:
Man, I cannot even put this into words. A sense that I can self-actualize- just the possibility is what mattered. (Yes, whether I actually self-actualize is up to debate as majority of people eventually don't and just settle just by virtue of human tendencies to be lazy). But the sense that I have a possibility to self-actualize, and in the pyramid above, fulfill the "Esteem" section completely. It changes EVERYTHING for me. I know I was on the verge of tears the first day I read an LL diary which was a Stryde and this became my short-term life mission. Earn as much money as I can to get LL in the future. But more importantly I knew I would no longer have to live as a "short" person. Being the smallest kid or one of the smallest in my class for a majority of my life, this was a feeling that was so relieving. Height neurosis haunted me. And the feeling that I can kill height neurosis- it meant everything.

As for my immediate reactions after discovering LL
I know immediate in the short term after I discovered Stryde (and hence for the first time considered this surgery), I accentuated my height neurosis. Increased it quite a bit. Everything revolved around height, much more than But after a few months of being hooked on height and everything, i sort of created a mindset that is of a "normal stature" person and felt alot better. Instead of focusing on being short, I focused a little more on everything else as if I was already taller and didn't think about height at all. I assumed that I would "already" get LL and it doesn't really make logical sense to continue weeping about "staying short." It's weird I know. (I know covid definitely had to do with this, as I didn't go out much and didn't compare or do any BDD things so I could reflect more myself.)

The idea of "I will stay short forever, I am so sad" was completely decimated once I discovered this surgery (Stryde). It changed my mindset revolving around life for the better, besides the first few months where my height neurosis increased (like I said before already). It's irrational that I couldn't before, as with neurosises in general, but after discovering LL I finally feel a sense that I can have a normal life.

You can hate Paley all you want for his prices but I am just grateful he brought LL to America and eventually helped developed internal nails.

Summary:

Without LL, I would continue to be insecure and/until my fat wallet forced others to "like" me. Everything would revolve around compensating and superficial things like money. At least until I had a wife. Which probably would be a gold digger, and even if they genuinely liked me, I didn't like myself. So self-hate. I would live a somewhat normal life.. and... Self-esteem would probably be OK, but being OK is essentially not okay.

With LL, I can finally have a feeling that I will do my own thing. Do my own thing. Love myself. Genuine relationships in the future. Fu*k the money. Self-actualization. Self-esteem will be that of a normal person without the -100 stat of being short. Self-esteem will truly be molded by something that I can control now instead of height. (Yes, getting LL doesn't mean you will be a "happier" person by no means- but it removes height insecurity, and for right-minded people who have their priorities right and rational ideologies- they will enjoy life even a little more.)

I would like to finish this by saying height isn't everything, yes that is true. However, when you have low self-esteem due to your own height, no matter how irrational, you may as well feel like it is everything. It is not everything, you can most certainly have a normal life and career in terms of physical things. But when you are insecure, that is the worst feeling ever. Everyone who has ever been insecure of a body aspect like looks, weight, voice, etc, knows what I'm talking about. Mentally, it can be everything.

Im in my 40s and married and I can tell you it doesn't go away especially for people who grew up in combat sports
Extremis is 100% right.

Quote from: extremis on January 13, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

The first-ever realistic post I've seen from this user. This is what would actually happen. There would be forums dedicated to moving to Indonesia or other countries with VERY low average male heights.

To those talking about "accepting" their height in this thread:

There is no such thing as "acceptance". This is a myth perpetuated by the pseudoscientific "psychology" community. You do not "accept" traits about yourself that make you profoundly unhappy. You "resign" yourself to them, and live a deeply unhappy and unfulfilling life full of attempts to "fill the void" that not having what you want leaves in you. Resignation is NOT acceptance - not even close.

How many people would tell a man or a woman who's "unhappy with their gender" in 2018 to "accept" their birth gender and "move on" with their lives? How do you think the public at large would respond to you if you tried to tell a transsxxual to "accept" their birth gender? Do you think people would agree with you, or do you think they'd call you a "hateful transphobic" for trying to prevent these people from "being happy" by "changing" the thing about themselves that makes them unhappy?

Now compare this to a short person who's unhappy with their height and wants to change it. All of a sudden the public perception is that the short person is "mentally ill" and needs "therapy", and they need to "accept their height". Why?

Simple: Because in 2018, it is publicly acceptable to be unhappy with your gender, but NOT with your height.

What would people do if limb lengthening didn't exist? Here's the real answer:

Some would """accept""" their height - i.e. try not to think about it, tell themselves that their height isn't the reason they can't attract women, get respect from male peers, get promoted/be taken seriously in the workplace, etc. Basically follow the concept that "if you ignore the problem, maybe it'll go away". Of course, it won't, and these people will age and die having lived deeply unfulfilling lives with a  load of "what ifs" and "if onlys" plaguing them on their deathbeds. They'd join "communities" (read: circlejerks) on the internet where short men gather to pretend that being short is really okay, heightism isn't really that bad after all, pretend like all the "advantages" of being short are super great and amazing, and how being short and living as a mistreated short man and being the butt of society's jokes "made them a better person" and how they wouldn't want to be tall even if they could be (sour grapes syndrome). Reddit's r/short is an EXCELLENT example of a "community" like this.

Some would commit suicide. We already know short men have double the suicide rate of tall men, and suicide rates have been climbing for a long time now.

Some would drop out of society, never leaving their houses and only doing the bare minimum at work that they have to do to get paid and support themselves. This is a common phenomenon today.

4cms

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2021, 06:57:26 AM »

I can only comment on this as a slightly under 5'7" (169cm) man. I can only imagine how rough it is for my lower 160s brethren. After learning about LL and obsessing over it for a few years, I took a break from this forum for a period of nearly 3 years and didn't think too much about LL. During this time I went through a decent number of girls and ended up dated two of them. At some points I even considered settling down (and thus forgetting about LL.) I think I was almost able to accept my height.

However, what kept me from accepting my height is all the comments from these girls reminding me of it. I've never had problems with women at 169cm. Although I would get rejected for my height sometimes, there were enough 7s and the occasional 8 willing to hook up with me to keep me busy. Most of these girls were hotter than the ones my taller friends were getting, though my friends have no standards or "don't date for looks" so that doesn't matter. If anyone asked me how tall I was I would tell them 172cm (which is a borderline acceptable height) and with lifts I've always been treated as such. However, even women perfectly willing to sleep with me would still point out that I was short and compare me to taller guys like their ex's. One girl even said we could hook up, but she literally didn't want to be seen with me in public because of how short I am (I was taller than her too.) So even though I could settle down with a decent looking girl and get married, I don't want to marry a girl who feels like she's settling for me because of my height.

If this surgery didn't exist I probably would have sulked for a few years after my initial meeting with height dysphoria seven years ago and then eventually settled down with a girl who I found decently attractive, but thought of me as short (and is probably a gold digger too.) It wouldn't be the worst life, but since LL exists I can strive for better.

Therefore I came back, and with the pandemic providing the perfect cover for cosmetic surgery, here I am with my legs broken and growing taller.

I suppose for me my shallowness and height dysphoria go hand-in-hand. If I didn't like hot girls I wouldn't need to be taller and I wouldn't have height dysphoria.

Before I married I had similar thinking to you, After LL really I was only 172 and after shoes about 175 but the truth is unless you are atlest 180cm you will be seen as short.
The disphoria atleast for me wouldn't go away until I was about 180cm which I wouldn't do by getting another LL because I would lose any athletic I have left AND my wife already whinged about my last LL and didn't want me to do it.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2021, 07:17:22 AM »

Sorry about that brother. Sucks to still have dysphoria at that age.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2021, 03:56:59 PM »

Before I married I had similar thinking to you, After LL really I was only 172 and after shoes about 175 but the truth is unless you are atlest 180cm you will be seen as short.
The disphoria atleast for me wouldn't go away until I was about 180cm which I wouldn't do by getting another LL because I would lose any athletic I have left AND my wife already whinged about my last LL and didn't want me to do it.

Did you do 4cm on tibias? I should be able to pass for 180 with shoes if I can max out this femur nail. However, even if I stopped now I wouldn't get a second LL.
It must be a lot tougher to get LL after you're married since spending decisions will have to be agreed upon by you and your spouse.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

4cms

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2021, 05:34:33 PM »

Did you do 4cm on tibias? I should be able to pass for 180 with shoes if I can max out this femur nail. However, even if I stopped now I wouldn't get a second LL.
It must be a lot tougher to get LL after you're married since spending decisions will have to be agreed upon by you and your spouse.

Bro I haven't heard the end of it lol........I'm always reminded that I spent more than 20k on LL.
She even whinges to this day about the recovery as if she was the one that done it lmao.
I do notice though that she gets upset when women look at me.

4cms

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2021, 04:23:52 AM »

Nah bro i done like 5.5cms in tibia and 4cms on femurs.
Let me tell you the femur were the most excruciating pain in my life. Tibias were a walk in the park.
And look even 176 barefoot would be great then with shoes 180cms.
I regret not doing more than 4cms on femurs but I had no callus and was running out of funds so I had to stop.

Vibes

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2021, 12:03:22 AM »

I would love if it was never invented, because then I would never even think of doing it 24/7 and devoting my life to getting it done.

It was only once I found out about the surgery...that I could actually do something about my height...that it caused me to go crazy learning as much as I can.

Highest

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2021, 01:41:38 AM »

Nah bro i done like 5.5cms in tibia and 4cms on femurs.
Let me tell you the femur were the most excruciating pain in my life. Tibias were a walk in the park.
And look even 176 barefoot would be great then with shoes 180cms.
I regret not doing more than 4cms on femurs but I had no callus and was running out of funds so I had to stop.

Interesting, most people who have done quads say the opposite that tibias were way more painful than femurs. Which doctor did your femurs and which method?

Vibes

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2021, 06:43:13 PM »

Interesting, most people who have done quads say the opposite that tibias were way more painful than femurs. Which doctor did your femurs and which method?

This is also what I have heard from literally all patients i've been able to speak to.

4cms

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2021, 04:48:37 PM »

I used Dr Sarin for both, For femur I done a semi internal meaning their was one whole in each leg. The device wasn't lengthening enough with each turn of the pump. It was the HLN nail and I wouldn't receive it. Tibias yes for me were a walk in the park with Dr Sarin. I know other people had bad experiences but I was fine he took care of me.
Anyway yes femur for me was the worst.
Im ok now, I can even do one legged squats.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2021, 07:14:41 PM »

Obviously if you do external Femurs, it will be torture. Semi internal = external

People who say tibia is harder than femur is referring to internal femur

External femur is the most painful and uncomfortable thing you can imagine.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Vibes

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2021, 02:32:10 AM »

Obviously if you do external Femurs, it will be torture. Semi internal = external

I seriously cannot believe that people even remotely consider external femur in 2021.

4cms

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2021, 09:38:34 AM »

I think you do not know which nail i used, Yes it was semi internal meaning there was a small hole on each femur about 3mm wide. You could wear clothes over it and go out if you wanted. Again still wouldn't recommend but its not external like you're trying to make out.

External femur equals monorails which have no internal rod and have 2 huge holes about 4 cms wide on each femur, I've actually seen it in real life back in 2012.Mine was nothing like that.
It also wasn't the 3mm holes that hurt, It was the pain in my muscles, Bone and nerves.
Anyway I wouldn't recommend HLN = Hydraulic lengthening nail.

https://ibb.co/4MZcBgG

Body Builder

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2021, 12:53:18 PM »

External tibias are almost painless.
I never had any pain except from the first 3-4 days after surgery with monorails.
Internal femurs are way more painful. Maybe internal tibias are even more I don't know.
But external tibias are the least painful way to do LL by far.

Dirona

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2021, 01:52:14 PM »

@Body Builder.  If the amount to lengthen is say just 5 cms, do you mean to say that one should prefer external tibias then?
Taking it easy

Body Builder

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2021, 02:45:47 PM »

@Body Builder.  If the amount to lengthen is say just 5 cms, do you mean to say that one should prefer external tibias then?
Of course. By far the safest way to do LL, the least painful, the cheapest and for 5cm you are not going to have fixators for more than half a year.

Jason2020

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2021, 02:04:10 PM »

hii.. has it occurred to anyone about the big what if??. what if this medical procedure was not invented, what would u do to solve ur problem of height neurosis?? i would be looking for a genie in a bottle or magic beans if there was no way to increase ur height

Probably killed myself.

Dirona

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2021, 03:00:08 AM »

I would have been really disappointed. I would have been left with no choice but to develop thick skin.
Taking it easy

Deletedaccount_67574

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2021, 03:37:14 PM »

Deep down, I would feel better if this was not invented. At least then I know there's nothing I could do. But now with the knowledge of this...even with the side effects of LL, I cant help but feel bad if I could improve but dont do.

Ronman

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2021, 03:50:46 AM »

At 5'7 and a half, would probably be better off. Could just forget about it and maximize everything else in my life

Bantem

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2021, 06:49:59 AM »

How is you athletic ability after the surgery, are you able to run?

Sorcerer

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2022, 02:10:07 PM »

Then I'd either get myself infected by Human T-lymphotropic virus I to achieve Leukemia or infected by MPTP or chemicals with similar structures to achieve Parkinson to improve my current unflexible bad situation through deteriorating my physical function for a way better mental health.

zaozari

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2022, 04:01:28 PM »

Then I'd either get myself infected by Human T-lymphotropic virus I to achieve Leukemia or infected by MPTP or chemicals with similar structures to achieve Parkinson to improve my current unflexible bad situation through deteriorating my physical function for a way better mental health.

You're already somehow infected. Do you still want LL?

JUST *UCKING DO LL !!

AND STOP INSULTING OTHERS AND SPREADING YOUR *ULL *HIT
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up