Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 171-181 cm & Good Looking vs. 181-191 cm & Below Average Looking  (Read 12510 times)

AnotherLLer

I always thought which one is better for opposite sex.

Tom Cruise is 170 centimeters tall and yet very handsome (According to his past wives), while Jake Busey is 191 centimeters tall and less attractive (My personal thought).

What do you think? 170 centimeters is where average height begins for males, so it's not that short at all.

Let's discuss.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:25:11 PM by Sabarchmage »

TIBIKE200

Re: 171-181 cm & Good Looking vs. 181-191 cm & Below Average Looking
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 11:30:42 PM »

From personal experience (Since I can't speak for the ladies).
  Good looks with being 171cm (my height.. Well since Yoga it became 172 for now) is much better than being tall and ugly.
  From what I have witnessed in my 25 years on this earth, the rules go like this; facial aesthetics=height>muscular body. Passing the "looks" test will get you to the character test. No matter how good you did in the "looks" test, if you fail at the "character" test you lose. In order to be attractive enough for a relationship you need to have both the looks and the character... Fail at one and you failed the exam.
  Height is part of looks. A decent looking guy at 180 (5'10-11) may have better chances than a decent looking 172 (5'7) guy. It depends on the woman... And frankly, there doesnt exist on this earth two people who are equally handsome
I learned some stuff during this time

Alu

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 12:14:39 AM »

Asking dating advice/opinion from a group of mentally deranged people doesn't seem to sound...

There's no real clear cut answer. Generalizing about what girls like is never accurate. Some girls prefer taller guys, that's it. Most prefer guys who are taller then them; how much is key. Some girls, and those girls exist, don't care as they would date someone on aspects besides or unrelated to physical attractiveness.

The clear benefit I see in being taller is if you want to live that shallow hook-up culture that is rising due to Tinder...or grindr...

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 12:36:30 AM »

Asking dating advice/opinion from a group of mentally deranged people doesn't seem to sound...

There's no real clear cut answer. Generalizing about what girls like is never accurate. Some girls prefer taller guys, that's it. Most prefer guys who are taller then them; how much is key. Some girls, and those girls exist, don't care as they would date someone on aspects besides or unrelated to physical attractiveness.

The clear benefit I see in being taller is if you want to live that shallow hook-up culture that is rising due to Tinder...or grindr...

Not everyone here are mentally deranged (There some who obviously are). Being unhappy with your physical appereance is normal and more common than you think.

Alu

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 01:14:00 AM »

Not everyone here are mentally deranged (There some who obviously are). Being unhappy with your physical appereance is normal and more common than you think.

Everyone has something they are unhappy about...but does that truly justify breaking perfectly heathy bones to do so? Why am I here when other short guys wouldn't dare to break a bone for a couple inches. Why are you here when other people your height would find it crazy to go through such trauma. Wake up we are all deranged; more so if you just considered LL without trying therapy.

I'm optimistic about LL, so long as you go to a good doctor, but it's still fking crazy.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 01:17:34 AM »

Everyone has something they are unhappy about...but does that truly justify breaking perfectly heathy bones to do so? Why am I here when other short guys wouldn't dare to break a bone for a couple inches. Why are you here when other people your height would find it crazy to go through such trauma. Wake up. I'm optimistic about LL, so long as you go to a good doctor, but it's still fking crazy. There's a fine line dude.

First of all, me and you are here before we even done anything because I see this forum also as something that reassures me that I am not the only guy who is not happy with his height. I have spoken with short guys. Not a single one of them is happy with his height. Yes we are thinking of a procedure, but its just like women get breast augmentation and other stuff. It's purely cosmetic. There is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is that some people here are willing to sacrifice their legs to doctors from third world countries. Yeah, the good ones cost a fortune, but atleast dont risk your walking just for 2-3 inches...

Also, today the 5'6-7 is the new 5'2. Have you seen the teenagers? They have been pumped with who knows what in their foods that they all entered puberty hyperinsulenemic. Being 5'7+ at the age of 12 means something is wrong with your hormones.. I know this since I am almost a doc (During pre-puberty years insulin is the primary hormone that regulates height and growth). These kids are taller but they will also end up sicker by the age of 40. But  the problem is that the average height have skyrocketted in the last 10 years or so

Alu

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 01:28:44 AM »

First of all, me and you are here before we even done anything because I see this forum also as something that reassures me that I am not the only guy who is not happy with his height. I have spoken with short guys. Not a single one of them is happy with his height. Yes we are thinking of a procedure, but its just like women get breast augmentation and other stuff. It's purely cosmetic. There is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is that some people here are willing to sacrifice their legs to doctors from third world countries. Yeah, the good ones cost a fortune, but atleast dont risk your walking just for 2-3 inches...

And again I ask, break a perfectly healthy bone for it? I've stated it multiple times that LL is one of the most extreme cosmetic procedures. It's fine if someone doesn't like what they have and wants to change it but there's a fine limit to what people would deem sane. A reason why LL is tabboo.

Ever noticed how there used to be so many other members here who were dead set on LL but never seemed to have started a diary or just abruptly left? Vast majority probably decided against it and moved on with their lives. Same goes with the old forum. (Or probably never cared to make a diary, but I'd feel that would be miniscule amount).

Lastly, don't neglect the fact that this isn't a mental problem, cause it is.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 01:37:35 AM »

And again I ask, break a perfectly healthy bone for it? I've stated it multiple times that LL is one of the most extreme cosmetic procedures. It's fine if someone doesn't like what they have and wants to change it but there's a fine limit to what people would deem sane. A reason why LL is tabboo.

Ever noticed how there used to be so many other members here who were dead set on LL but never seemed to have started a diary or just abruptly left? Vast majority probably decided against it and moved on with their lives. Same goes with the old forum. (Or probably never cared to make a diary, but I'd feel that would be miniscule amount).

First of all, breaking a bone is not so bad... There are alot of extreme cosmetc procedures that are more extreme (Breast augmentation or reduction actually being one of them). I have studied about this procedure. Yes, like every other procedure it is risky but it's not as risky as it is shown in this forum (I have talked with many many collegues and orthopedics about it). Yes of course the reason we are doing it is unhappiness that is causing us to malfunction on a daily basis. But still, I would not judge it as a mental disorder. It is unhappiness with our height. And the fact that there is a way to "cure" it is what is causing it to continue.
  It is a mental disorder if you think that all the troubles in your life are caused by your height (not my case and neither do yours I believe). It's a mental disorder if at the height of 165+ you never dated a girl till your late 20's and you think that your height is the only cause.

Alu

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 01:48:49 AM »

First of all, breaking a bone is not so bad... There are alot of extreme cosmetc procedures that are more extreme (Breast augmentation or reduction actually being one of them). I have studied about this procedure. Yes, like every other procedure it is risky but it's not as risky as it is shown in this forum (I have talked with many many collegues and orthopedics about it). Yes of course the reason we are doing it is unhappiness that is causing us to malfunction on a daily basis. But still, I would not judge it as a mental disorder. It is unhappiness with our height. And the fact that there is a way to "cure" it is what is causing it to continue.
  It is a mental disorder if you think that all the troubles in your life are caused by your height (not my case and neither do yours I believe). It's a mental disorder if at the height of 165+ you never dated a girl till your late 20's and you think that your height is the only cause.

In my honest opinion, from that comment about "breaking a bone is not so bad" in context of a cosmetic procedure, I find you crazy for not taking the time to realize how crazy this is.

And again, this is coming from a guy who is now fully confident in LL.

aspirant185

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 01:54:49 AM »

You guys went too far off-topic but I would say that facial handomness is much mroe important than height, provided a certain minimum height of around 167-8 is achieved. Now, at that point, if one is really handsome, the is a huge pool of women around 160-165, of course if one is so handsome and also has a grat body, girls that are 168-171 are also not out of his reach.

Of course it is very rare to find people that are extremely short and extremely gorgeous or very tall and totally ugly, most people fall inbetween. Nevertheless, I am absolutely certain that LL cannot do anything for peole with no dating/sex life before the procedure. It could without a doubt increase the potential of guys who were doing good - moderately good , but the ones who have barely slept with girls for which they did not pay it would have very little value.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 02:05:14 AM »

In my honest opinion, from that comment about "breaking a bone is not so bad" in context of a cosmetic procedure, I find you crazy for not taking the time to realize how crazy this is.

And again, this is coming from a guy who is now fully confident in LL.

You see this as crazy, I dont... I see ripping your skin appart in order to change your face, breasts, ass, injecting a dangerous toxin (bottulin) as much if not worse. Bone heals... Skin on the other hand never completely heal. You are making of this a bigger deal than what it is... That's all. I say this again because I am almost a doctor and have spoken to orthopedics who are as "big" as paley or guichet. So please, calm down

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 02:06:52 AM »

You guys went too far off-topic but I would say that facial handomness is much mroe important than height, provided a certain minimum height of around 167-8 is achieved. Now, at that point, if one is really handsome, the is a huge pool of women around 160-165, of course if one is so handsome and also has a grat body, girls that are 168-171 are also not out of his reach.

Of course it is very rare to find people that are extremely short and extremely gorgeous or very tall and totally ugly, most people fall inbetween. Nevertheless, I am absolutely certain that LL cannot do anything for peole with no dating/sex life before the procedure. It could without a doubt increase the potential of guys who were doing good - moderately good , but the ones who have barely slept with girls for which they did not pay it would have very little value.

100% agree with you

ouroboros

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 05:34:50 AM »

I agree with you on this one because, to 99.999999999% of the population, LL is fkng crazy!!!!!   

In order to decide to do this surgery, we must be at a point where our backs are put up against a wall to the point that we are willing to voluntarily do the unimaginable;  Break our own Legs!

I thought of this clip when I think of how the general public must view LL 

Most people would rather die before doing what James Franco did to save his life.  That is why all of us who are willing to do the unimaginable procedure of LL, have to be absolutely crazy, or possess the most resilient survival instinct that we choose LIFE at any cost, instead of suffering a slow hopeless and painful death.     

Deads

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2016, 01:25:08 PM »

I agree with you on this one because, to 99.999999999% of the population, LL is fkng crazy!!!!!   

In order to decide to do this surgery, we must be at a point where our backs are put up against a wall to the point that we are willing to voluntarily do the unimaginable;  Break our own Legs!

I thought of this clip when I think of how the general public must view LL 

That was fked up.
Most people would rather die before doing what James Franco did to save his life.  That is why all of us who are willing to do the unimaginable procedure of LL, have to be absolutely crazy, or possess the most resilient survival instinct that we choose LIFE at any cost, instead of suffering a slow hopeless and painful death.   

Deads

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 01:26:38 PM »

From personal experience (Since I can't speak for the ladies).
  Good looks with being 171cm (my height.. Well since Yoga it became 172 for now) is much better than being tall and ugly.
  From what I have witnessed in my 25 years on this earth, the rules go like this; facial aesthetics=height>muscular body. Passing the "looks" test will get you to the character test. No matter how good you did in the "looks" test, if you fail at the "character" test you lose. In order to be attractive enough for a relationship you need to have both the looks and the character... Fail at one and you failed the exam.
  Height is part of looks. A decent looking guy at 180 (5'10-11) may have better chances than a decent looking 172 (5'7) guy. It depends on the woman... And frankly, there doesnt exist on this earth two people who are equally handsome

Out if all the crap I have read on here about what women value in a man, I'd say this is right on the mark.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2016, 02:20:34 PM »

Out if all the crap I have read on here about what women value in a man, I'd say this is right on the mark.

I said, from personal experience... There isnt a rule

Deads

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 05:14:02 PM »

I said, from personal experience... There isnt a rule

I know

texasbruce

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 05:39:09 PM »

There is an equation for this... approximately...

Short 25pts
Tall 50 pts

Ugly 25pts
Handsome 50pts

Your personality may add up to 25 pts to this (yes if you are tall, handsome and good guy, you are over 100) You get it..

Revenge

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 05:46:47 PM »

you can be handsome maybe better than t.cruise but this photo show everythink
http://squackle.com/tag/magic-mike/

TIBIKE200

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »

There is an equation for this... approximately...

Short 25pts
Tall 50 pts

Ugly 25pts
Handsome 50pts

Your personality may add up to 25 pts to this (yes if you are tall, handsome and good guy, you are over 100) You get it..

Depends... Personality affects the way you are percieved. For the first glance you might seem unattractive but if you have an attractive character, it will influence how good you look. Didnt it happen to you that a woman became much more good looking once you liked her character and vice-versa, a good looking woman became less appealing once she started to open her mouth? And let's not talk about love which transforms even the most average looking woman into miss universe in your eyes. Character has A MAJOR influence on the way people see you (in terms of how good looking you are). The only "problem" is that in order for this to happen, you need to have the chance to show your character.

texasbruce

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2016, 11:52:08 PM »

Depends... Personality affects the way you are percieved. For the first glance you might seem unattractive but if you have an attractive character, it will influence how good you look. Didnt it happen to you that a woman became much more good looking once you liked her character and vice-versa, a good looking woman became less appealing once she started to open her mouth? And let's not talk about love which transforms even the most average looking woman into miss universe in your eyes. Character has A MAJOR influence on the way people see you (in terms of how good looking you are). The only "problem" is that in order for this to happen, you need to have the chance to show your character.

Ya like people in the clubs n bars care so much about personalities...

TIBIKE200

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 12:06:03 AM »

If those are the women you are interested in, be my guest... If the reason you are sad about your height is because of the lower chances of "one night stands" you should: (1) grow up. (2) Go to see a therapist

PatientZero

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2016, 12:16:45 AM »

You see this as crazy, I dont... I see ripping your skin appart in order to change your face, breasts, ass, injecting a dangerous toxin (bottulin) as much if not worse. Bone heals... Skin on the other hand never completely heal. You are making of this a bigger deal than what it is... That's all. I say this again because I am almost a doctor and have spoken to orthopedics who are as "big" as paley or guichet. So please, calm down

Dude.. what?

You're 'almost a doctor' and just compared voluntarily breaking and growing new bone to skin healing, and trying to make the skin issue a larger obstacle.

You are totally downplaying the seriousness of LL, it is nothing like plastic surgery for your face, a boob job, or injections. None of what you listed forces you to be disabled for a year, and recovery often takes 3-5 years to gain 90%+.

I know you're trying to justify doing this surgery, but you're misleading yourself about what this does to your body. None of us here judges because we want to or have done LL, but you are not honest about the realities of undergoing such a risky operation.

I say this because I'm a real patient, and LL is the most painful and harmful thing I've done to myself. Also, I have had plastic surgery for scar removal before, that   healed in a week.

Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

PatientZero

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2016, 12:23:15 AM »

Will not lie.. I am doing LL for more confidence in the work place, and definitely women. They are almost 50/50.

If you want to do this surgery, and your reason is not for work or mating with the opposite sex, you are a lying slob.

Hope theres more one night stands in my future. No strings, no pressure, no problem. Feels good. 8)

TIBIKE200

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2016, 12:23:34 AM »

Dude.. what?

You're 'almost a doctor' and just compared voluntarily breaking and growing new bone to skin healing, and trying to make the skin issue a larger obstacle.

You are totally downplaying the seriousness of LL, it is nothing like plastic surgery for your face, a boob job, or injections. None of what you listed forces you to be disabled for a year, and recovery often takes 3-5 years to gain 90%+.

I know you're trying to justify doing this surgery, but you're misleading yourself about what this does to your body. None of us here judges because we want to or have done LL, but you are not honest about the realities of undergoing such a risky operation.

I say this because I'm a real patient, and LL is the most painful and harmful thing I've done to myself. Also, I have had plastic surgery for scar removal before, that crap healed in a week.

You dont know the risks of boob jobs (necrosis, deformation etc...). Many people who did those "simple" surgeries got out with awful complications. I am talking about the procedure itself... Not about the recovery or who knows what. There is a huge difference between lengthening 4-6 or 8-10. I have done alot of research, talked with tons of orthopedics and got to the conclusion that this surgery, although serious, is not "The big evil monster" some people here think. Yes... It is painful. Yes, it is time consuming... But those are things you take into account.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 12:27:07 AM »

Will not lie.. I am doing LL for more confidence in the work place, and definitely women. They are almost 50/50.

If you want to do this surgery, and your reason is not for work or mating with the opposite sex, you are a lying slob.

Hope theres more one night stands in my future. No strings, no pressure, no problem. Feels good. 8)

I am doing this surgery for confidence mainly. As I said, I have had no problem with the opposite sex as of now (Had 3 serious relationships of 5, 6 and 13 months) and 10 others that lasted between 1-3 weeks... Ohh and two one night stands that got me to the conclusion that one night stands are nothing more than masturbation+a whoe

TIBIKE200

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2016, 12:35:07 AM »

And a funny thing I just remembered, I did get once a comment about my height. We were 3 friends in a bar. We invited this girl to sit with us. We were all talking with her (I was the shortest btw.. The tallest of us was I think 182). After some time came near my sit (because guess what, she liked my character) and started moving her thighs against me. Than we stood up and she was taller than me. She said to me that she though I was taller.. I said to her that "seeing you standing, your boobs appear smaller" with a smile... She liked the comeback... And than we continued to my house... That was my second "one night stand".
  Anyway, as I said in my previous comment, height does matter but it's not the only thing that matters... CHARACTER!

Deads

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 02:18:56 AM »

Circle jerk anyone?

texasbruce

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2016, 03:18:31 AM »

I am doing this surgery for confidence mainly. As I said, I have had no problem with the opposite sex as of now (Had 3 serious relationships of 5, 6 and 13 months) and 10 others that lasted between 1-3 weeks... Ohh and two one night stands that got me to the conclusion that one night stands are nothing more than masturbation+a whoe

Ya confidence plays a big part in your romantic life as well. Even you don't do ONS and just do date, this can be very benefitial in terms of his/her perception of you and your own feeling.

PatientZero

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 03:44:25 AM »

Circle jerk anyone?

I'm ready for you to re-upload your mockups and give us your one night stand counter with both girls and dudes.

Cartman

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 12:24:51 PM »

Being 171-181 cm tall is not short in my opinion. Face is more important than height, that's for sure, but being tall or averag is ALWAYS better than being short (even if you are a woman). Certainly, if you are tall but ugly or fat or shy or poor, etc... your chances with girls are probably the same of a short man. About LL, this is a complex surgery, but it's waaay less dangerous than a lyposuction (some people DIED in the hospital because of lyposuction) or a laser eye surgery (which interests a fundamental sense organ) or treatments with silicon or filler. The real trouble with LL is that it is a relatively "new" cosmethic surgery and we know that people are skeptical (as me): this is the reason because (if I'll go for that) I'll see an orthopaedic doctor not before of my 34-35 years (i prefer to wait and get all possible news about LL).
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up