Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Too long wingspan  (Read 3743 times)

Mohammad_1992

• Visitor
Too long wingspan
« on: February 10, 2014, 04:32:29 PM »

Hi guys!
My name is Mohammad and I am from Egypt. .  I was thinking about the LL lately because I got some wired proportions.  My wingspan is about 11 cm more than my height which is about 171-172 cm and it bothers me a lot cause my arms look skinny and lagging I can't wear t-shirts because of it. .  I always wear full sleeve clothes.  Unfortunately, my sitting height is not big. .  It is about 87 cm but I have some butt fat so I guess it is more like 86 cm.  So, I was wondering, do you think with such proportions I can add 6 cm to my femurs and another 6 cm to my tibia and still look good? Or do you think my torso would be too small for this?
btw. .  the average male height in my country is 170 cm according to wikipedia.  so I am just about average here. .  I only want to correct my proportions and I got two options . .  either I do the LL and get a balanced height/wingspan and add some cms to my height which would be great.  or I can reduce the the length of my arms and stick to my height which would be okay also but its not as great as becoming taller.  So, what do you think about it?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Too long wingspan
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »

My opinion is that if it's only your arm length that bothers you and not your height, then limb lengthening should not be considered. It's too much risk for too little reward. A better option would be to get a gym membership and increase the bulk of your arms. That would make them look better.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Taller

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:09 PM »

I agree with Kilokahn. Generally speaking, long arms are considered masculine and attractive, as long as you don't look like an orangutan, which I don't think you do with an 11CM difference.

Mohammad_1992

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 04:50:02 AM »

Thank you very much guys for replying.
Well I am not 100% okay with my height.. I wish to be taller actually.. and I am planning to go to Germany after I finish college to get a master degree and work there and maybe settle there for the rest of my life if things went good. and you know Germans are one of the tallest people in the world so I am afraid I would feel too short among them.
The only thing that keeps me from doing it is the risk and complications but the doctors that I've spoken to say it is a very safe operation with 99% success rate.. Do you think it is really that safe?

Sweden

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 09:29:06 AM »

It is not that safe at all.

If your arms are really that long then your palms should hit with your knees while standing up, but somehow I don't believe they do.

If you take a picture of yourself you'll see that you are as proportionate as everyone else and your palms are right above the knees as they should.

Do LL if you want to be taller. 6cm is a "safe" gain - on both segments.

Don't do it in an Arabian country, they are all totally f*cked up.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

onedayillgrow

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 11:58:20 PM »

Do LL if you want to be taller. 6cm is a "safe" gain - on both segments.

Hi Sweden, do you mean that 6cm per femur and a further 6cm per tibiae is a safe gain? Or do you mean 6cm altogether? (3/3 per each)?  :)

Moubgf

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 06:57:09 PM »

Bitch! Listen.

Do 7 cm your tibia so you get your moneys worth. After that look into if you want to do another surgery later on in life.

For now just focus on those 7 cm.

Forget about dividing stuff with 3/3, 5/6.

like that comes way later. First thing is first.

And you got great wingspan aka perfect candidate for this kind of surgery.

Smile get the money needed = done in no time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up