Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody?  (Read 4645 times)

Vendetta113

• Visitor
Anybody?
« on: February 04, 2016, 04:57:12 AM »

Anybody else starting in the 158-165cm range besides me and a few other people like Alu, Penguin, and 53dude? If so, what's your realistic goal? I feel like most of the ExLLers/future LLers here are in the 167-178cm range.  :-\
Current Height: 161.30cm (5'3.5)
Wingspan: 174 (5'8.5)
Goal: 170-171cm (5'7 -5'7.5) - 6cm tibia, 4cm femur
Inspiration: Iamready's Quadrilateral LL

ramujp17

Re: Anybody?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 07:31:17 AM »

i am 163cm and i plan to do 3-3.5cm, i just want to achieve 165 so that i can qualify for the police selection, but if i had no interest in police i would have lengthened more than 5 cm
current height-163 cm dream height-167 cm

Deads

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 07:53:48 AM »

i am 163cm and i plan to do 3-3.5cm, i just want to achieve 165 so that i can qualify for the police selection, but if i had no interest in police i would have lengthened more than 5 cm

You do know that they'll accept people OVER 165 right? Meaning you can lengthen 5cm regardless.

ramujp17

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 08:06:19 AM »

yes i knw but i dont want any major complications am limiting to below 5 so that i can have a safe recovery
current height-163 cm dream height-167 cm

Tiny

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 08:13:28 AM »

163 cm here. Lengthening somewhere between 6 cm and 7.5 cm. But would settle with 5 cm.

Morgenst.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 12:00:39 PM »

163cm, I'm looking to hopefully do 5cm tibias and 6 - 7cm femurs some years after that. I've accepted I might look like an anime character with the longer legs but I dont fking care so much haha

Cartman

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 12:48:43 PM »

About 165 cms, considering LL for no more than 7-8 cms

PatientZero

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 03:41:03 PM »

Started at 163cm and is nearly +6cm today. I plan to do a maximum of 7cm on X-rays to realize actual gains of ~6.3-6.5cm for aesthetics and safety. Let's round up and say I will be ~170cm :)

At 6cm, my femurs are not even close to being noticeable with clothes. I can show you a pic in private message if you are a contributing member in good standing. Bull  if anyone in this world thinks they are unnaturally long at first glance. I imagine 6 months after when bulked up is going to look real nice.

Never in my dreams would I venture towards 8cm though, 3 inches is much for one segment.

Dudes in the 170-174cm range are still short, but what's important is breaking the average white woman height barrier. Getting there is like winning the lottery. Then you can stop whining about being short and make up a few extra cm with superior class and style.

Cheers
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Nightwish

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 03:47:58 PM »

I'm bang in between the ranges. Do I get a prize?  ;D
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

YellowSpike

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »

Dudes in the 170-174cm range are still short, but what's important is breaking the average white woman height barrier. Getting there is like winning the lottery. Then you can stop whining about being short and make up a few extra cm with superior class and style.

Cheers

You're actually right. But I'm just way too stubborn to accept 173 when I know I can get to at least 175 or possibly better. I don't want the objectively short label anymore.

Vendetta113

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 11:28:03 PM »

163cm, I'm looking to hopefully do 5cm tibias and 6 - 7cm femurs some years after that. I've accepted I might look like an anime character with the longer legs but I dont fking care so much haha

Same boat here. Planning on doing 6cm tibias then 6cm femurs 3-4 years after. I guess I'm a bit lucky I have wide shoulders and longer wingspan. Sucks to be so short and having to go through 2 ops just to be below average. I feel like I'm going to miss a lot of opportunity and fun in college because of my height. I'm planning on doing tibs after I get my Associate's Degree in Community College then maybe find a job, earn money for 2nd LLS, then go to a University.

Morgenst.

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 11:39:02 PM »

That's exactly what I'm doing too. I'll have my associates this year and afterwards do my tibias. Then 2 to 3 yrs after I should have enough savings to go a top rate internal Doctor. I agree with the arm length comment, my arm span is 170cm and I have friends at 5'8 and such with similar lengths so I dont see myself looking disfigured or anything doing 11 to 12cm total.

morethan167

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 11:41:01 PM »

Same boat here. Planning on doing 6cm tibias then 6cm femurs 3-4 years after. I guess I'm a bit lucky I have wide shoulders and longer wingspan. Sucks to be so short and having to go through 2 ops just to be below average. I feel like I'm going to miss a lot of opportunity and fun in college because of my height. I'm planning on doing tibs after I get my Associate's Degree in Community College then maybe find a job, earn money for 2nd LLS, then go to a University.
I have this same way of thinking. I had a great dose of missed opportunities at college because of my height :(
 By the way Morgenst. does your nickname come from the rammstein song? haha

Vendetta113

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 11:48:23 PM »

Low Five, brotha! I'll definitely save up for internal femoral lengthening. Since you seem to be a bit older than I, I'll be looking forward to your first LL diary a couple years from now(maybe?).

TIBIKE200

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 11:51:19 PM »

Just for you guys to know, you are not missing any college life. Life goes on well beyond college (And I mean that special part in life that colleges are famous to have)
I learned some stuff during this time

ouroboros

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 11:59:17 PM »

Just for you guys to know, you are not missing any college life. Life goes on well beyond college (And I mean that special part in life that colleges are famous to have)

Amen to this.

Morgenst.

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 05:57:33 AM »

Low Five, brotha! I'll definitely save up for internal femoral lengthening. Since you seem to be a bit older than I, I'll be looking forward to your first LL diary a couple years from now(maybe?).
Definitely man, I don't care much for the college experience since I'm already 22 but the career I want is one where aesthetics are very much valued above else. My tibia diary should be here by the end of the year, hopefully femurs will be in less than 5.

Penguinn

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 09:11:07 PM »

Being the shortest on an LL forum...actually doesn't feel as bad as it should. :-*

My goal is to do about 7cms on femurs. Since I'm like 5'2 or sliiiighty more it'll get me to 5'5. I won't do more than 1 LL and I'm going to be reasonable. I just hope 7cm longer femurs don't look too awkward.

goldenegg

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 01:45:48 AM »

I was too pre-LL and did ~8cms on my femurs.  I'm ok with my proportions and satisfied with the trade off I made for more height, but I do feel like I maxed out my femurs and any longer would look noticeably weird.

Alu

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 01:55:04 AM »

I was too pre-LL and did ~8cms on my femurs.  I'm ok with my proportions and satisfied with the trade off I made for more height, but I do feel like I maxed out my femurs and any longer would look noticeably weird.

Do you personally feel like you could do more on the tibia if you wanted too?

goldenegg

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 02:15:33 AM »

Do you personally feel like you could do more on the tibia if you wanted too?

call me crazy but yeah I feel like I could do 3-4 cm on my tibias and look fine.  I think something like 6cm more though and I'd end up in the t-rex zone

Alu

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 02:18:34 AM »

call me crazy but yeah I feel like I could do 3-4 cm on my tibias and look fine.  I think something like 6cm more though and I'd end up in the t-rex zone

So you don't really think torso to legs is much of an issue to you? Just curious what people who do 8 cm think is all

goldenegg

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 02:55:18 AM »

So you don't really think torso to legs is much of an issue to you? Just curious what people who do 8 cm think is all

sure but I'll just say first that I've never been really focused on proportions.  So I've never measured my sitting height, but I've never felt very short sitting down at a table with other people.  It's when standing up I've felt really short next to others.  It could just be because I had proportionally shorter legs, but torso has never been an issue in my mind and I do not intend to make it one now.     
Pages: [1]   Go Up