Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I reccomend yoga for every future LLer  (Read 2103 times)

TIBIKE200

Why I reccomend yoga for every future LLer
« on: February 06, 2016, 03:17:14 PM »

1) It will make you flexible which will help you with the procedure

2) If you will also gain height it will be in your torso thanks to the decompressing of the spine (Which will in turn give you a more favorable torso/legs ratio)

3) It's healthy and tones the body

4) You might also get "longer legs" because you are "freeing" your legs from your hip area (that is if you have really tight hips)

5) Speaking with Paley and Catagni, both said to me that the average gain from yoga goes between 0-3cm. If you will be lucky and gain 3cm you might reconsider LL all together or maybe even elongate your legs less.
I learned some stuff during this time

Alu

Re: Why I reccomend yoga for every future LLer
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 04:29:49 PM »

We've discussed this before and came to the obvious conclusion that even if you do gain some CMs it wll be lost as soon as you stop doing Yoga regularly.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:35:21 PM »

We've discussed this before and came to the obvious conclusion that even if you do gain some CMs it wll be lost as soon as you stop doing Yoga regularly.

So dont stop it :)

And there are still the other good reasons to keep with it even if you stop :)

Alu

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »

It's like wearing lifts...you want the feeling to be constant. I'm all for the good yoga can do, beyond the bounds of height, but I know I won't be bothered to do yoga for all my life. You're at a LL forum...we are all here for permanent gain.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 05:27:10 PM »

It's like wearing lifts...you want the feeling to be constant. I'm all for the good yoga can do, beyond the bounds of height, but I know I won't be bothered to do yoga for all my life. You're at a LL forum...we are all here for permanent gain.

It's the same as bodybuilding... Once you stop working out, your muscles will become small again.. There is nothing wrong with yoga as a good and healthy habit

Alu

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 06:21:40 PM »

It just seems like such a chore for a dumb reason. Bodybuilding has a bigger list of benefits then yoga's height addition; and yoga itself has bigger/better benefits then just height.

Trust me, most people here wouldn't care to do yoga because of how much work it is (it's repetitive, not hard). Think about it, people here would rather break a bone for height than work to improve on other qualities in their life and compensate for that; or even seek psychological help. If you think about it, if all you're doing yoga for is height then you're just feeding into your obsession instead of letting go. 

One day you're not gonna be bothered enough to keep doing yoga and you will lose that added height. What then? Are you going to go back to the same psychologically broken man as before?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 06:54:07 PM »

It just seems like such a chore for a dumb reason. Bodybuilding has a bigger list of benefits then yoga's height addition; and yoga itself has bigger/better benefits then just height.

Trust me, most people here wouldn't care to do yoga because of how much work it is (it's repetitive, not hard). Think about it, people here would rather break a bone for height than work to improve on other qualities in their life and compensate for that; or even seek psychological help. If you think about it, if all you're doing yoga for is height then you're just feeding into your obsession instead of letting go. 

One day you're not gonna be bothered enough to keep doing yoga and you will lose that added height. What then? Are you going to go back to the same psychologically broken man as before?

I started doing it for my flexibility... Just like I started lifting for my muscles

Alu

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 06:56:34 PM »

I started doing it for my flexibility... Just like I started lifting for my muscles

That's fine, that's you. But I wouldn't go tell people to feed into their obsession more with something you have to consciously have to do... at least with LL it's permanent number you gain... and that's what people want the most

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 06:57:43 PM »

That's fine, that's you. But I wouldn't go tell people to feed into their obsession more with something you have to consciously have to do... at least with LL it's permanent number you gain... and that's what people want the most

So just ignore the parts about height and do it in order to make yourself more flexible so the LL procedure will be easier on your tensonds and muscles...

Alu

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 07:04:03 PM »

So just ignore the parts about height and do it in order to make yourself more flexible so the LL procedure will be easier on your tensonds and muscles...

ayylmao
Pages: [1]   Go Up