Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Henry Cavill's Proportions (Wingspan)  (Read 36625 times)

wubba lubba dub dub

• Visitor
Henry Cavill's Proportions (Wingspan)
« on: November 15, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »

His height is 185 cm(6'1) , he has long legs but short arms. How long do you think his wingspan is?

Mi height is 178 in the morning and 176.5-177 at night. And I'm planning to do a lengthening surgery to be 183-184, my torso is a bit longer for my legs. My wingspan is 180.5 cm, is it a short wingspan for someone 183-184?

myloginacct

Re: Henry Cavill's Proportions (Wingspan)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 01:23:17 AM »

Have you really thought this through? You're the ideal male height, in my personal opinion. Each to their own and all, but I wouldn't bother with LL if I were you.

lldude

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 02:10:36 PM »

Look at his latest photos with the cast of Justice League. No way he is 1.85. He looks 1.80, 1.82 max.

ramaka

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 04:23:54 PM »

In BVS his wasn’t much shorter then 6’2.5 Ben Affleck so I would say he’s 6’1 as for wingspan his arms are quiet short I would say he had somewhere between 178-180 wingspan just my thoughts

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »

Either he did ll or he is a freak of nature as it is very unnatural to have a wingspan so short compared to overall height.
  I think that ll might be a possibility because his hands are very small in addittion to his very obvious short arm length.
I guess that it is a good sign that the proportion discussion is exaggerated here since only people in this forum are able to pinpoint the fact he has short arms... I searched on google to see if there is any discussion about the subject but apparently, no one notices that.

Here is another pic of him

https://imgur.com/9QUq9oL
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 06:31:02 PM »

I think it's very unlikely that a well-known actor like him would do LL without anyone noticing it. Even if he only became famous recently, some journalists would uncover it sooner or later.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 07:03:55 PM »

I think it's very unlikely that a well-known actor like him would do LL without anyone noticing it. Even if he only became famous recently, some journalists would uncover it sooner or later.

Still, the main point was that besides guys on this forum, no one in the real world notices his wierd proportions. It should be a calming thing to proportion fanatics

ramaka

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 11:45:58 PM »

While I agree it’s very odd having a shorter wingspan then height it is actually possible to have but very uncommon just interested if I got to 188 from 178 know one would know other then ppl on this forum.

Thatdude950

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »

My proportions are pretty similar & naturally occurring. Just normal human variation

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 09:28:04 AM »

My proportions are pretty similar & naturally occurring. Just normal human variation

Really? Usually people are equalli proportioned between the total leg length and arms from what I have seen and read on the literature.
  I never saw a guy with arms falling so far away from the knees like henry (maybe I did but never took notice).

Thatdude950

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 09:33:42 AM »

I agree that it's not super common, but it definitely happens. If you have small-medium hands, & long femurs (which Cavill and I both seem to have,) your hands are going look like they sit a long way up from your knees. For reference:

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 10:03:06 AM »

I agree that it's not super common, but it definitely happens. If you have small-medium hands, & long femurs (which Cavill and I both seem to have,) your hands are going look like they sit a long way up from your knees. For reference:

Is that you in the photo?

1) Awsome body! You look good :)

2) Your arms are longer (or better said more proportional) than Henry's. Also your hands are bigger. You look like a normally proportioned guy.

n.b, I think that Henry is aware of having small hands/short arms... In a lot of photos taken on the press he puts his hands in his pockets..

Thatdude950

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:03 AM »

Thanks. It's a flattering mirror, because my arm span is about 4cm shorter than my height, & there are certain angles where my hands seem to sit really high like Henry's do. But it is what it is, we come in all sorts of shapes & sizes. 

ramaka

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »

You look pretty normal even if your wingspan is shorter by 4 cm what height are you currently because if your the same height as Cavill then his wingspan is defo more then 4 cm shorter yours likes very unnoticeable his doesn’t

midnightninja

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 02:49:12 AM »

No homo, dude, you have great proportions. I don't see anything un-natural.

Thatdude950

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 08:52:32 AM »

You look pretty normal even if your wingspan is shorter by 4 cm what height are you currently because if your the same height as Cavill then his wingspan is defo more then 4 cm shorter yours likes very unnoticeable his doesn’t

181cm, wingspan is about 177.

No homo, dude, you have great proportions. I don't see anything un-natural.

Thx.

ramaka

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 08:43:08 PM »

Thx.

If that’s the case your wingspan being 4 cm shorter looks pretty normal or good Cavill wingspan must be shorter by like 15 cm because they look very short Howe you look very good

aplane

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »

Thx.

So you didn't get LL since you said your proportions are natural.

At just over 5'11" and with a fit body, why are you even here? Most people wouldn't be able to tell body difference between you and Channing Tatum.

Did you gain height through working out? What sort of workouts?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 03:43:12 PM by aplane »

happytofita

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2018, 02:08:05 AM »

Hello forum I'm not tall I don't want do a LL surgery what brought me here is wingspan because I was searching of Google and I found your post I'm 177 cm tall and my wingspan is 192 cm that doesn't mean I have tall hands I think I have wide shoulders
Sorry my English is poor

Moon knight

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2018, 04:05:08 AM »

Hello forum I'm not tall I don't want do a LL surgery what brought me here is wingspan because I was searching of Google and I found your post I'm 177 cm tall and my wingspan is 192 cm that doesn't mean I have tall hands I think I have wide shoulders
Sorry my English is poor

That is very big especially for your height are you sure that’s your height or wingspan just it seems really really big for that height the biggest I would suspect at your height would be 188 cm 6’2 not 193 6’4
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

Thatdude950

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2018, 06:59:35 AM »

So you didn't get LL since you said your proportions are natural.

At just over 5'11" and with a fit body, why are you even here? Most people wouldn't be able to tell body difference between you and Channing Tatum.

Did you gain height through working out? What sort of workouts?

I found out about the limb lengthening community years ago after googling for info re: long femurs and squatting. I've been lurking/occasionally posting since and although there are plenty of things I don't like about myself I've never considered or wanted LL. I consider my legs to be too long anyway. But most of all I like not being crippled.

happytofita

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 06:58:39 AM »

I stretched all my hands to maximum against the wall the left hand  fingers touching the corner of the side wall my brother make a mark with the pen at the end of my right hand and i measured 3 times and i found 192 cm this is how i measured my wingspan , i told you i have a wide shoulders than all my 5,10 foot 5,11friends  once i tried a t-shirt of my friend who is 1 cm taller than me the t-shirt didn't fit lol at all

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 10:00:57 PM »

So is Cavill the new hero for us proportion freaks on the forum doing LL :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up