Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CRAIG 49  (Read 8505 times)

craig49

• Visitor
CRAIG 49
« on: February 21, 2014, 09:23:05 PM »

I have noticed some disturbing things on this site.  For one, I noticed several references to me that were FALSE, comments saying that Mirzoyan helped me for starters.  Mirzoyan is a worthless piece of garbage that caused a downward spiral of many terrible things.  Then I see people saying they are going to visit Chaudhary in India and I realize something is terribly wrong.  I strongly suggest getting the information correct. 

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: CRAIG 49
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:27:50 PM »

I only saw one post say that Mirzoyan helped you, but myself and Sweden said he messed you up. Are there other posts saying Mirzoyan was good to you?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

craig49

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 09:32:16 PM »

Do you plan to have a section with doctors that you recommend and those that have been deemed a hazard?

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »

Oh wow, I was just thinking about you Craig. Nice seeing you here. How have you been lately, any progress?

I agree by the way, Mirzoyan is a very irresponsible doctor.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 09:44:09 PM »

Do you plan to have a section with doctors that you recommend and those that have been deemed a hazard?

The directory is just a directory with info on the doctors and the top has a disclaimer essentially saying no doctor is being endorsed or vouched for. That said, every doctor that is listed has his own thread where people can discuss anything and everything about the particular doc. So on the chance that Mirzoyan and/or Chaudhary were listed, people who consider them hazards can post exactly what was wrong with them and others will see that info.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

BilateralDamage

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 09:46:11 PM »

No, our forum's admin doesn't intend on striking deals with doctors and putting them on a preferred list.

All doctors are decided by the forum users at their sole discretion, we like to have much more open discussion about doctors that you won't see on the old forums.

Cooper

• If it was easy everyone would do it!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 10:15:01 PM »

Craig,
Good to see you legend! How have you been? Please enlighten how you doing these days and post LL life. You must back to normal now.

I read your entire diary year or two ago. They really messed you up in Armania.

Later.
Starting Height: 160
Gained Femur: 6.9cm (Dr. Paley)
Right Tibia Goal: 5.5/6CM

Muse

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 06:19:06 AM »

I have noticed some disturbing things on this site.  For one, I noticed several references to me that were FALSE, comments saying that Mirzoyan helped me for starters.  Mirzoyan is a worthless piece of garbage that caused a downward spiral of many terrible things.  Then I see people saying they are going to visit Chaudhary in India and I realize something is terribly wrong.  I strongly suggest getting the information correct.

I could only find one comment from a member that wrongly suggested that Dr Mirzoyan helped you, with two others members pointing out that you actually had a negative experience.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=211.msg3006#msg3006

Only one member so far has express interest in consulting Dr  Chaudhary, as far as I know.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=340.msg5627;topicseen#msg5627

Let us know if there's anything else that you find disturbing or wrong. 

There are no plans for that.  There is a Directory List Of Doctors for information purpose,  open to feedback/comments from members.   Every adult should form their own opinion on which doctor is right for them, via research and discussion.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 08:37:17 AM »

Only one member so far has express interest in consulting Dr  Chaudhary, as far as I know.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=340.msg5627;topicseen#msg5627

Let us know if there's anything else that you find disturbing or wrong.

just to be clear that i m not going to visit Dr Chaudhary since he is located in Akola which is almost 600 km away from Mumbai .
If he was staying in mumbai then i would 100% consider him for consultation along with those two doctors and then do surgery for correction if i could asap .
i don't see any hard evidence that Dr Milind Chaudhary is a bad doctor ... infact i think he is one of the best doctor in india regarding Ilizarov ... comparing Dr Sarin and Dr sringari with Dr Milind chaudhary is an insult for him .
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 08:45:56 AM by Machine »

Muse

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »

just to be clear that i m not going to visit Dr Chaudhary since he is located in Akola which is almost 600 km away from Mumbai .
If he was staying in mumbai then i would 100% consider him for consultation along with those two doctors and then do surgery for correction if i could asap .
i don't see any hard evidence that Dr Milind Chaudhary is a bad doctor ... infact i think he is one of the best doctor in india regarding Ilizarov ... comparing Dr Sarin and Dr sringari with Dr Milind chaudhary is an insult for him .

According to this website, he's located in Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital on two Saturdays.   That being said, keep in mind what Craig and Risingshorty have mentioned about Dr Milind Chaudhary thus far.   

http://www.ilizarov.org/director.asp

" In Mumbai since June 2004--Outreach Clinic of Centre for Ilizarov Techniques is open for the convenience of patients from Western India and abroad at JASLOK HOSPITAL, Peddar Road, Mumbai; on 1st & 3rd Saturdays.     Dr Milind Chaudhary, Director, CFIT India is now a Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Jaslok Hospital at Peddar Road in South Mumbai.

His other practice that you mentioned above

Centre for Ilizarov Techniques
Chaudhary Trust Hospital
Civil Lines, Akola 444 001,
Maharacrapra. India.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 11:48:20 AM »

TheRisingShorty,
i have read david's diary but i was unaware about joshua's condition , seems Dr Chaudhary needs to change his personality first .
Overall he seems like is a very experienced LL doctor in india but with bad very attitude . what he did with joshua is unacceptable .

Dameon ,
thanks for the info . actually i had a deja vu that he might be available at mumbai too .
i will definitely consult him too .

TRS

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »

TheRisingShorty,
i have read david's diary but i was unaware about joshua's condition , seems Dr Chaudhary needs to change his personality first .
Overall he seems like is a very experienced LL doctor in india but with bad very attitude . what he did with joshua is unacceptable .

Dameon ,
thanks for the info . actually i had a deja vu that he might be available at mumbai too .
i will definitely consult him too .

Yes what he did to Joshua is shocking and sad.
But since your in India it will be worth having a consultation with Dr.Parihar about your condition.

craig49

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »

LL and life after certainly isn't black and white.  Rather there is a lot of gray and I think most people end up somewhere in that spectrum.  I do also think that there are a lot of worthless LL doctors out there.  You wouldn't think so, I mean it is not that hard, but a lot of times they just lack common sense.  Things like x-legs are a good example.  It's like FOOD INC, the film.  People are just so uneducated and worthless.

Smallguy

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »

Hey Craig,

I'm the guy who you met in India... who lost his girlfriend and suffered from early bone consolidation. Korean music. Remember?

If anyone deserve the title of legend, that would be you. Thanks for all the advice you have given me during my darkest moment. I'm fine now... could jump, kick, and run faster every day with no pain. I do have some annoyances, like my left tibia is 1cm shorter than my right tibia, which I hope to fix it here at home before heading abroad again for another LL journey. Like you said, cosmetic surgery can never be perfect. Most patient falls in the gray area.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2016, 09:32:43 PM »

Ironic... Cooper said Craig49 was a legend. New legends now: Cooper himself, his friend Musicmaker and many others...
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Sweden

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 02:45:38 PM »

Good pointing that out.

Nice to see you around Craig. Take care
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up