Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SysOp/Apotheosis Posing as a New Username  (Read 3506 times)

mediocre

SysOp/Apotheosis Posing as a New Username
« on: February 14, 2014, 10:50:12 PM »

Hey guys,

This forum is such an open forum. Anyone thinks that SysOp/Apotheosis is already registered here?

If so, anybody has a clue who might that be?

Now I'm getting paranoid.

Taller

Re: SysOp/Apotheosis Posing as a New Username
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 10:52:22 PM »

The McCarthyism of LL Forum begins... We are all SysOp and Crazy+6.

Taller

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 10:54:05 PM »

We also have a member with the username SysOp... 1+1=2 guys.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 11:01:50 PM »

I don't really think about that. If Sysop posts here, then whatever. If people on old forum  want to post on here, that's fine too. We don't need to restrict anyone's access unless the username starts spamming the site (with actual spam, not what Sysop calls spam aka info on his under the table deals with surgeons).

The important thing is that this forum stays how Dameon intended when he created it, which is to be an open forum without the biased commercialized dealings that plague old forum . old forum  is already just a gigantic self-congratulatory wankfest where people go to fill their egos.

Sysop can only bs people for so long without people realizing that the place is largely unreliable as a source of legitimate LL information. LL Forum has valuable information about lengthening that is never addressed on that forum, thanks to the contributions of Dr Birkholtz as well as the lack of commercial interest in people's procedures by the web owner. Our actions speak for themselves.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

mediocre

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 11:07:03 PM »

Great post!

Now, I'm not sysop. ;)

I don't really think about that. If Sysop posts here, then whatever. If people on old forum  want to post on here, that's fine too. We don't need to restrict anyone's access unless the username starts spamming the site (with actual spam, not what Sysop calls spam aka info on his under the table deals with surgeons).

The important thing is that this forum stays how Dameon intended when he created it, which is to be an open forum without the biased commercialized dealings that plague old forum . old forum  is already just a gigantic self-congratulatory wankfest where people go to fill their egos.

Sysop can only bs people for so long without people realizing that the place is largely unreliable as a source of legitimate LL information. LL Forum has valuable information about lengthening that is never addressed on that forum, thanks to the contributions of Dr Birkholtz as well as the lack of commercial interest in people's procedures by the web owner. Our actions speak for themselves.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 07:01:30 AM »

I'll admit it: I'm the real Sysop.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 07:07:05 AM »

I am but I would never admit it.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 08:27:14 AM »

I am but I would never admit it.

No, me! Lol
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Smallguy

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 08:47:33 AM »

Actually, it's not hard to spot a Sysop/Mr. Andersen around here.

Someone with very little sense of humour who takes himself too seriously. His ego is over his head. He offers very little advice but likes to create fight when someone disagrees with him. A few members come to mind but I won't point out who.

Btw, as someone points out, Sysop/Apoth is a very popular actor in USA. He is auditing for the role of T-Rex for the upcoming movie Jurassic World in 2015. Be sure to check him out!
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 01:49:53 PM »

Lol Jurassic World and Sysop

I'd pay to see that  ;D

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »

it would be a comedy, because in Jurassic park the whole movie is about running from dinosaurs trying to eat you. HAHAHAH

could you imagine watching sysop run from predators with 20 cm of lengthening ahahahhaah. it would look comical.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."
Pages: [1]   Go Up