Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Somebody removed my post .. Message for Admin(s)  (Read 873 times)

Razorfin

Somebody removed my post .. Message for Admin(s)
« on: March 06, 2016, 04:53:53 PM »

Ok, so yesterday I posted a wiki page about the infamous lengthener 'Apotheosis'. Now this wiki page has a sole objective to ridicule Apo. I don't follow such beliefs or want to offend Apo, but I did find some the writer's topical conveyance methods .. quite amusing. Hence why I posted it.

However, I have just checked the forum today and the post has been removed. Either I want the Administrator responsible to come forward and give a reason why, or, I will consider the act, highly suspicious. Apotheosis has already been caught manipulating a forum before, so it would seem very convenient for the post to be removed by an anonymous admin, and for the story to never see the light of day.

Freedom of speech and (hereby) 'post', is something that internet users get to enjoy. For this to be taken away, a terms and conditions/agreement has to be signed previously.

Again, I have no quarrel with anybody on this site, least so, the admins. But this is (currently) a suspicious move and until a reason is given, I would air on the side of caution with this forum and it's 'seemingly anonymous' administrators.

-Razorfin

Pages: [1]   Go Up