Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Not For Women  (Read 1549 times)

5.7to5.9

Height Not For Women
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:40:49 AM »

There are so many topics about height for women. Anyways my question is - What height is sufficient for man for not to be messed with, of course with good physical attributes.

I am asking this question because I am dismissed quiet a few times as a boy or kid by strangers unaware that I am 34 ( it's entirely different with friends and colleagues as I take over them). I guess this has to do with my young looks and my height 170-171cm.

I have a lean body with broad shoulders, with shoes adding 3cm, I can attract quiet a few women here in India. But what bugs me is this occasional general perception and behaviour from strangers assuming me as a kid :o

I was obese once and always thought being lean is good and had worked on it with diet and exercise to become lean. This has surprisingly dropped off my age by 10 years.

I want to add 4cm to become 175 and put on some mass to by body. I guess this with upper body building will put me in a place to be not messed with and of course look mature to my age.

Your thoughts and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Alu

Re: Height Not For Women
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 06:53:33 AM »

Don't you think it might be because you have a facial characteristics that make you look much younger then you actually are?Just a thought, here.

I'd say if anything try to bulk up physically first see how that fare. And if it doesn't work then sure go through it with a good doctor I guess.

As per your question, from my anecdotal experience it just depends so heavily on what the girl likes/wants. If anything from what I found being a kind and carrying person works so well.

5.7to5.9

Re: Height Not For Women
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 03:52:14 AM »

Don't you think it might be because you have a facial characteristics that make you look much younger then you actually are?Just a thought, here.

I was looking much older in my 20's due to excessive drinks and my face was round around the corners, which gave an older appearance. Once I slimed down I have a good jaw line, which makes me look younger, I mean around 26ish which I don't like.

What I observed is slim and short don't suit like slim and tall. For a short man, he better be bulky adding a bit of mass to his body giving a general perception of a matured person. It's a different story for tall, they can look slim and still command.
Pages: [1]   Go Up