Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help deciding on tibias or femurs. Here is a picture  (Read 821 times)

yyes

Need help deciding on tibias or femurs. Here is a picture
« on: March 18, 2017, 11:10:46 PM »

What do you guys think? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Im 5'8 for reference looking to gain 5.2 cm which is exactly 2 inches.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGkh3KXsrkmMExHREhnOXJXUzA

TheLichKing

Re: Need help deciding on tibias or femurs. Here is a picture
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 11:17:22 PM »

I did say do 6.32 cm on femurs. And your tibias look fairly long. Also depends on your budget since femurs require Precise.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 01:08:03 AM »

I think that the best for you is femurs because you have relatively lomg tibias.
So 2 inches in your femurs would look fine.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 02:00:19 AM »

I think if u did femural lengthening ud look weird and if u did tibial lengthening ud look weird too [ i guess this is everyones situation lol]. you don't have overly long anything naturally so if u can afford two segments go for it. Theres a diary on here of a monegal patient that did 6cm on femurs and was looking WEIRD his tibs couldnt touch the ground so w/e segment ur going for do 4cm.

yyes

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 05:02:52 PM »

I think if u did femural lengthening ud look weird and if u did tibial lengthening ud look weird too [ i guess this is everyones situation lol]. you don't have overly long anything naturally so if u can afford two segments go for it. Theres a diary on here of a monegal patient that did 6cm on femurs and was looking WEIRD his tibs couldnt touch the ground so w/e segment ur going for do 4cm.

Damn really? That was my biggest fear. I'm only looking to add 2 inches though. Is there a way to simulate what that would look like?

I did say do 6.32 cm on femurs. And your tibias look fairly long. Also depends on your budget since femurs require Precise.

Yeah I'm doing precise if I do fémurs.

I think that the best for you is femurs because you have relatively lomg tibias.
So 2 inches in your femurs would look fine.

You don't think it would look weird?

vincenzocal

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 05:53:52 PM »

why only precice?

as far as im aware there is fitbone and mitkovic's internal rods for femurs at the very least
Pages: [1]   Go Up