Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 19 years old thinking about LL  (Read 5073 times)

Jayjay59cruz

19 years old thinking about LL
« on: March 21, 2016, 09:22:39 PM »

Im 19 years old like i said im 5'9 (175cm) through out the day. My wingspan is about 178.5-179 im thinkinv about getting LL to be at 181-182 cm. im jus worried my arms would look to small for my legs. What do u guyys think? I live in Canada and im raising money to get it when im around 24-26

CCMidwest

Re: 19 years old thinking about LL
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:37:35 PM »

I've been all over Canada a thousand times 5/9 is not short there. Not tall, but not short.
5'7.5

Knik

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 01:35:05 PM »

I'm 18 and i hope to do the operation around 20-21 years
money is not a problem, just my family
i think 26 yo is too late, the best part of your life is between 17-30 yo
after it's slow degradation of your body
and physical loses its importance
this is the period during you met the woman of your life (the pinnacle of female beauty)
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 02:04:42 PM »

this is the period during you met the woman of your life (the pinnacle of female beauty)

You are aware that at the age of 30 you can date women from the ages of 20 and up yes? For a men you are not too old till you hit 40 or more... There are ton of men even 40 years old who date 20-30 years old women...
I learned some stuff during this time

Ozymandias

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »

(Oh man, here we go again...)

This is only valid if you are doing LL for women, which is a mistake IMO. Specially if you are really trying to find "the woman of your life". Is she going to love you for 2 extra inches? Really? Let's see what happens when she find about your surgery, which is very likely. If you are only interested in increasing your number of one night stands, it makes more sense, but still... there are easier -and less painful- ways to achieve that.

And about the "slow degradation of your body", it's just a good reason for doing LL at a more mature age. You will never be the same after this surgery, so hey, enjoy your physical zenith while you can. At 30+ (my age) you are probably not going to do competitive sports anymore, you will notice that your body is past its prime (at least in terms of explosiveness), so the physical toll to pay is not so dramatic.

At 19, you have still a lot of time to think about this. IMO no one should consider this surgery unless you have been thinking and investigating about it for at least 3, 4 or 5 years.

Knik

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 02:22:26 PM »

This is only valid if you are doing LL for women, which is a mistake IMO. Specially if you are really trying to find "the woman of your life". Is she going to love you for 2 extra inches? Really? Let's see what happens when she find about your surgery, which is very likely. If you are only interested in increasing your number of one night stands, it makes more sense, but still... there are easier -and less painful- ways to achieve that.

And about the "slow degradation of your body", it's just a good reason for doing LL at a more mature age. You will never be the same after this surgery, so hey, enjoy your physical zenith while you can. At 30+ (my age) you are probably not going to do competitive sports anymore, you will notice that your body is past its prime (at least in terms of explosiveness), so the physical toll to pay is not so dramatic.

At 19, you have still a lot of time to think about this. IMO no one should consider this surgery unless you have been thinking and investigating about it for at least 3, 4 or 5 years.

I dont do it for women.
Looking for Pili

CCMidwest

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 02:25:33 PM »

Uhhh...

I can name at least 3 men I know IRL, that are over 35 and with women under 28.
5'7.5

Knik

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 02:26:12 PM »

You are aware that at the age of 30 you can date women from the ages of 20 and up yes? For a men you are not too old till you hit 40 or more... There are ton of men even 40 years old who date 20-30 years old women...

I do not think I could go out with girls who was 10 when I was 20-30
anyway I do not see myself with a girl general way
I am psychologically too weak, and even worse for a child
women want a psychologically strong man able to bear the burden of a family
unfortunately I do feel unable for now
good I have only 18 years, it is likely to evolve

and to return to the topic
I think your proportions are good, but you should still think about before the operation
there is a risk of becoming disabled (admittedly small but existing) and 1m75 remains a decent size

Looking for Pili

CCMidwest

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 02:31:51 PM »

I do not think I could go out with girls who was 10 when I was 20-30
anyway I do not see myself with a girl general way
I am psychologically too weak, and even worse for a child
women want a psychologically strong man able to bear the burden of a family
unfortunately I do feel unable for now
good I have only 18 years, it is likely to evolve

and to return to the topic
I think your proportions are good, but you should still think about before the operation
there is a risk of becoming disabled (admittedly small but existing) and 1m75 remains a decent size

The VP of the company I own is 42, he is dating a 22 year old and a 26 year old. So they would of been born when he was 16 and 20.

Fix the mental issues first dude.
5'7.5

Knik

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 02:37:16 PM »

The VP of the company I own is 42, he is dating a 22 year old and a 26 year old. So they would of been born when he was 16 and 20.

Fix the mental issues first dude.

i think the most important is the age we're given

Looking for Pili

Alittletooshort

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 02:41:02 PM »

If he´s 42 and she is only 22, chances are high that she is a gold digger  ;D It´s a fair trade though, youth for money. I don´t think however that these relationships, on average last very long.
Having a younger gf is completely accepted and coresponds to the norm, just not half your age.
How did we even get to this topic?
CCmidwest, how old are you, If I may ask.

CCMidwest

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 02:49:59 PM »

If he´s 42 and she is only 22, chances are high that she is a gold digger  ;D It´s a fair trade though, youth for money. I don´t think however that these relationships, on average last very long.
Having a younger gf is completely accepted and coresponds to the norm, just not half your age.
How did we even get to this topic?
CCmidwest, how old are you, If I may ask.

I'm 32.

The 22 year old is probably a good digger yeah. The 26 year old is married.
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 03:01:55 PM »

And we got on this topic because the point needs to be made to these average height guys, especially the kids at only 18 & 19 years old, that being 2-3 inches taller will not fix all their women troubles. Will it help? Maybe.

But it is not as simple as "tall = sex"
5'7.5

TIBIKE200

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 03:04:29 PM »

And we got on this topic because the point needs to be made to these average height guys, especially the kids at only 18 & 19 years old, that being 2-3 inches taller will not fix all their women troubles. Will it help? Maybe.

About the tall=sex.

One of my half brothers became 6'1 recently. He asked me how come that at this height he is still a "lips virgin" (He is 18 years old).
 I told him " Well since you you are tall, you get all the attention and all the girls notice you are ugly as  ... In your case, being shorter might have helped :)"
I learned some stuff during this time

Knik

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »

lol i dont think that and the author nor I think
i have many other problems with girls : sensitive, shy, lack of confidence, etc
but being tall is an advantage not for girl but for respect with other guys
some guys hate short men, this is the case of muscular and this kind of idiot
but there you can still say it's a lack of confidence
i dont really think why i want the operation, but my obsession rots my life
I'll do it for me, not for women

and in some cases the less centimeters is important
in modeling one or two centimeters can cause elimination
but if the agencies generally lie
but it's damn desperate to see that is to 1 or 2 cm near

but i take this exemple because the men are considered as the perfection

Looking for Pili

Peaceout

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 03:23:20 PM »

If you even have that ''explosiveness'' right now living an unhappy life for like 10 years(around 20 to 30+like you said) because of height neurosis is not worth for waiting.Why shouldnt we do it sooner and live a happier life with less explosiveness.(I dont care much about explosiveness personally,i dont do sports at all.)I mean i dont do any competitive sports right now and i really dont think i will do it in anytime in my life.Only i can get in shape at gym but thats all.
And i also dont think its worth it to go through after around 35-40.
I completely agree that we have to think as much as possible for this.This is a very serious decision.

CCMidwest

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 03:26:23 PM »

I don't know your height. The OP is 5'9, which is why I said what I did.

I actually think that doing LL "for women" is actually a valid reason for the surgery. All things being equal, it will increase your dating pool to an extent. But I don't believe that is really valid for a guy at 5'9 already.

5'8 is very very debatable.
5'7 is very debatable.
5'6 is debatable.
5'5 or less, it makes a lot more sense to do LL

As for respect from men, I've never been disrespected at my height of a bit over 5'7 (almost 5'8 if I don't do squats)

I was bullied like crazy for my height in high school by the jocks though...they made fun of everybody for everything though, ya know?

Now I have ex-jocks working for me...
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 03:53:52 PM »

but there you can still say it's a lack of confidence
i dont really think why i want the operation, but my obsession rots my life
I'll do it for me, not for women

and in some cases the less centimeters is important
in modeling one or two centimeters can cause elimination
but if the agencies generally lie
but it's damn desperate to see that is to 1 or 2 cm near

but i take this exemple because the men are considered as the perfection

I hear ya on the obsessive thinking about height. TBike and I discussed exactly that in private. It's really a hard thing to overcome.

I am still struggling with it.

Do yourself a favor and study about "Cognitive Distortions"

Polarized thinking
Personalization
Global labeling
Generalizations (the biggest problem with the internet)
Filtering
Self blame
Control fallacy

That's all the distortions I can think of. You might also want to look into clinical depression CBT therapy. Google "uncommon knowledge clinical depression UK", excellent program for that.

Don't do LL if you are having irrational thoughts. (which is what obsessive thinking is)

Therapy can't make you taller, but it can help you control your mind and make a rational decision.
5'7.5
Pages: [1]   Go Up