Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much should I go for [5'9]  (Read 4527 times)

Activatedx

Re: How much should I go for [5'9]
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 06:08:11 AM »

Sorry if I come off as rude, but 5'9 isn't short?

Average height for men in montenegro is 186cm which is aprx 6’1. They are some of the tallest people on the planet. Being 5’9 in montenegro is like being 5’5 in the US.

You have to understand different perspectives, 5’9 is very tall in places like Indonesia and short in countries like the Netherlands where the average height is 6ft or more for men.

Average height for Women in these countries are about his height or maybe one inch less so it’s completely understandable where he’s from

Activatedx

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 06:17:58 AM »

Could I squeeze 4,5 inches then?

5 inches seems to be the max safe limit, but not everyone can achieve it depends on your body. Fortunately for you, the taller you are the more you can lengthen, so you probably could do 5cm on Tibias and 7-8cm on femurs. However in my opinion if you don’t go to the worlds top ten best doctors or a very credible and experienced doctor you are an idiot. If you don’t have the funds save up or don’t do it at all. You will end up crippled or with permanent damage to your legs. Top doctors are paley,  donghoon lee, mahboubian. They all have good and successful diaries, however are 100-200k USD. If you’re looking for a 70-90k for both segments consider giotikas however he is nowhere near the skill set of these doctors but does have good experience. This is a huge amount of money but if you cannot afford that much don’t go with the surgery

My recommendation would be to just do 3 inches on femurs and be happy at 6ft. You’ll end up paying 50-70k

Some other doctors that have an okay reputation - Parihar, catagni, Rozbruch (excellent reputation but most expensive price in world, might as well go to paley who is best in world)

Do not use anything except stryde for femurs. It is not much more than Precice 2 and will alleviate you from tons of pain and speed up healing/reduce complications  due to weight bearing

Activatedx

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 06:21:31 AM »

Dude you're already at a decent height. I guarantee you don't suffer from extreme discrimination like the rest of us other than small jabs to the ego from your family. Which if that's the case why do you feel the need to compete with your family anyway?

Visit a physiatrist to fix you're height neurotism you'll save your money and time, but most importantly you won't have to suffer extreme pain.

Average height in montenegro is 186cm so He probably does suffer and have height disphoria like the rest of us. Indonesians would view me as tall at 166cm, but that doesn’t make a difference because I live in the US...  it’s subjective not objective. If imagine there was a country where the average height was 7ft there would still be guys that are 6’6 with height disphoria

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 12:51:06 PM »

Average height in montenegro is 186cm so He probably does suffer and have height disphoria like the rest of us. Indonesians would view me as tall at 166cm, but that doesn’t make a difference because I live in the US...  it’s subjective not objective. If imagine there was a country where the average height was 7ft there would still be guys that are 6’6 with height disphoria

Exactly I initially thought he was American so that's why I urged him to see physiological help due to the fact that the surgery most likely wouldn't help as he is most likely suffering from BDD but those that are significantly below average face immense discrimination so it's body dismirohia caused by society itself not by the person's mental state.

After seeing the average height of men in Montenegro,I understand why he feels like many others here and I do believe the surgery Will be beneficial.

myloginacc

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »

It's not subjective. It's just relative to where you live.

186cm may be the average for Montenegrin men, but that only means they are objectively tall as a nation - among the tallest populations of our entire species. There's no going further up than that in averages. You don't claim that someone is not obese at 200kg because there is someone else who weights 240kg.

Of course, if said obese man exclusively lived in a society of other obese men who weighted at least 240kg, he might not personally feel heavy.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Anonymousll90

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2019, 05:37:39 PM »

6'ft is the average height?

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2019, 05:47:36 PM »

In Montenegro yeah. After my surgery I need to get myself a Montenegran lady so my children don't suffer as I have lol

Activatedx

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2019, 12:45:29 AM »

6’1 actually

shortasiandude

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2019, 12:42:33 AM »

You most likely didn't do anything "terrible", it's all genetics.
A friend of mine is 5'10 and his brother 5'4.
Their father is 5'5.
All of them had the very same lifestyle.

cheekycabs

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2019, 12:52:09 AM »

What a troll job. Montenegro is very easy to move from, just like any other Balkan country. Move you fking idiot if you're so worried.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Activatedx

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2019, 01:20:10 AM »

What a troll job. Montenegro is very easy to move from, just like any other Balkan country. Move you fking idiot if you're so worried.

His family lives there it’s not as simple as that. One doesn’t just from there home lmao. I’m not gonna move from the United States to somewhere the average height is 5’6

westercoasten

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2019, 01:42:22 PM »

"The world's tallest countries are the Netherlands (1.838 m), Montenegro (1.832 m)"
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-tallest-average-heights.html
So there you all have it, its not 186 cm but rather 183 cm. But ofc you have the heightfraud everywhere, so in Montenegro aswell.
Most pple suck at judging height often guessing 2-7 cm above real height.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2019, 07:43:37 PM »

His height of 5ft9 below average? nope. His IQ? Most certainly.

Rei

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2019, 07:46:02 PM »

His height of 5ft9 below average? nope. His IQ? Most certainly.

You only read the title i guess

Bigdawg

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2019, 02:33:48 AM »

If youre a badass mother fker you will do 6 inches in with two seperate surgeries and become 6'3 or 190 cm  and pull bitches  if you want to play it safe like a bitch do 3 and call it a day .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up