Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As a short guy you are basically relegated to fat girls  (Read 1494 times)

MrHandsome

As a short guy you are basically relegated to fat girls
« on: April 13, 2017, 05:24:20 AM »

It's a fking joke honestly. A person's life is really ruined by being short. My life was fked up badly honestly. If I was just a solid 174-175cm I wouldn't have to deal with the incessant and perturbant problems of a short male.

Ozymandias

Re: As a short guy you are basically relegated to fat girls
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 08:02:25 AM »

Dude, you are 172-173 cm, stop talking like if you were a fking midget. There are millions of guys your height that are doing more than OK with girls. Yes, it would be better if you were a 6 footer, but saying that at your height you are "limited to fat girls" is a stupid exaggeration.

And talking about exaggerations, you should stop repeating this sh*t about everyone around you being 6'2 or more. Even in a BDD-filled forum like this, it is ridiculous.

It's your whining self pity that is keeping girls away from you, not your height.

Most young white guys are around 6'2 or more. It's just how it is honestly.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 09:53:20 AM »

There is zero difference in attracting girls between 172 cm and 174 cm.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

MrHandsome

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 09:55:10 AM »

Dude, you are 172-173 cm, stop talking like if you were a fking midget. There are millions of guys your height that are doing more than OK with girls. Yes, it would be better if you were a 6 footer, but saying that at your height you are "limited to fat girls" is a stupid exaggeration.

And talking about exaggerations, you should stop repeating this sh*t about everyone around you being 6'2 or more. Even in a BDD-filled forum like this, it is ridiculous.

It's your whining self pity that is keeping girls away from you, not your height.

Honestly bro a lot of people here are 6'2 and over. I have spoken with a couple of different people in my area and they confirmed what I was suspecting. It is not body dysmorphic disorder. I can't wait till I can leave this place and go to a different place where the competition Isn't as stiff.

MrHandsome

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 09:55:58 AM »

There is zero difference in attracting girls between 172 cm and 174 cm.

Yes there is boss I have worn lifts and observed the difference with my own eyes.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 10:22:01 AM »

At 5'7 I boned a woman with a 6'2 boyfriend multiple times without him knowing. Only thing fat about her were her gigantic breasts.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 10:28:58 AM »

Yes there is boss I have worn lifts and observed the difference with my own eyes.

Placebo effect and the confidence you get just from knowing you wear lifts makes a difference.

crimsontide

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 02:36:49 PM »

Taller guys  getting more attention is not a placebo effect

A man that's 6 foot will  get more attention than a 5'9 guy.

I'm still ok with being 5'9 though as these girls for the most part will not rule me out.   Most women  will not even consider a 5'6 guy so it's a big difference being 5'9.  Would be better to be 6 foot but not much. I'm okay with my height and never even think of it anymore which was the  goal of my surgery

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 02:46:02 PM »

Taller guys  getting more attention is not a placebo effect

I'm still ok with being 5'9 though as these girls for the most part will not rule me out.   Most women  will not even consider a 5'6 guy so it's a big difference being 5'9.  Would be better to be 6 foot but not much. I'm okay with my height and never even think of it anymore which was the  goal of my surgery

Still, I am sure that once you pass a certain threshold the importance of height diminishes in conparison to looks, physique and such.
  Atleast that's what I see from my anecdotal evidence; good looking average height guys getting much more female attention than plain looking/below average looking tall guys.
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »

Oh yes. But 174 vs 172 won't make a difference.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 03:52:48 PM »

There is a minor difference but not enough as to say tht if you were 5.9 you wouldn't have had any problem with your height.
So if you have problem at 5.8 it is for sure that you would have problem at 5.9 too.

Tibike, yes there is a threshold that when you pass it you'll guit obsessing with height.
Imo this threshold for any sane person is 5.11 or even 5.10 for many people. Someone who is 5.11 and more and still obsess with height has for sure mental problems.
But anyone under these height, even though 5.8-9 is completely different to 5.5, has any right to not feel good with his height, at least on west.
It is not a placebo effect or anything else that tall men are get more attention and respect but something very obvious that we see everyday.
Only some people who know about heightism, like me, don't treat tall people in a different way to short ones, because there is really no reason to treat someone different for something that haven't chosen or worked for it.
But unfortunately most of people, even short ones, subconsciously behave better to taller men.

Jack1066

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 11:58:01 PM »

Errrr my girlfriends have all been slim and curvy...
Pages: [1]   Go Up