Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: The new paradigm in LL; no longer are we aiming for 10cm  (Read 124162 times)

greekster

• Visitor
Re: The new paradigm in LL; no longer are we aiming for 10cm
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2014, 11:23:50 PM »

Guys, I can walk fine, and at long distances too.  But running is simply out of my reach.  Almost 5 years since lengthening, so my conclusion is that I will never be able to run.  I also lost interest in tall girls (the first 6 foot+ girl I asked out since my leg lengthening turned out to be gay!).  It's actually girls 5'4" or shorter that I find the most attractive, and guess what, the height they like most on guys is 6 feet max!
Went from 5'8 to 6'3.  4 inches in femurs with Dr. Betz in 2009, and 3 inches in tibias in Beijing Institute in 2011.  Used to being tall now, but would gladly drop 3 inches, get some money back, and be able to run again.

endomorphisme

« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2014, 11:30:08 PM »

why did you to do 17 cm,that's insane, didn't know thee risks?
Do you have pain?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2014, 11:37:02 PM »

Why can't you run? Is it too painful? What's the problem, exactly?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

greekster

• Visitor
« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2014, 11:40:35 PM »

Why can't you run? Is it too painful? What's the problem, exactly?

For the same reason why I could not run 1 month after I finished lengthening.  I just can't.  No pain when I try.  I just can't do it anymore than I was able to do sumersaults before leg lengthening.
Went from 5'8 to 6'3.  4 inches in femurs with Dr. Betz in 2009, and 3 inches in tibias in Beijing Institute in 2011.  Used to being tall now, but would gladly drop 3 inches, get some money back, and be able to run again.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2014, 11:46:03 PM »

What do you mean "you can't"? Do you try to run, and your legs just don't move? What are you talking about?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Plzen

« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2014, 11:51:58 PM »

Greekster,
Do you think you can't run because of lengthening on tibia, femur or both?
Can you bicycle (stationary bike) very fast?

Smallguy

« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2014, 02:38:17 AM »

Hey Greekster,

Welcome back! You should start a thread. There is many questions which I would like to ask you! What does Dr. Betz say when you ask him about your recovery?

Btw, if you can post a current photo of your body to enlighten us regarding proportion that would be great.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2014, 06:04:26 AM »

Guys, I can walk fine, and at long distances too.  But running is simply out of my reach.  Almost 5 years since lengthening, so my conclusion is that I will never be able to run.  I also lost interest in tall girls (the first 6 foot+ girl I asked out since my leg lengthening turned out to be gay!).  It's actually girls 5'4" or shorter that I find the most attractive, and guess what, the height they like most on guys is 6 feet max!

Would still rather be 6'2"+. Don't care if returns diminish after 6'0". But that's too bad you can't run.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Moubgf

« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2014, 06:19:29 AM »

I did 10 cm in my femurs and 7.5 cm in my tibias.  At 6'3" I am too skinny for my height.  Though steroids temporarily kept my weight fine for my height, I knew that I could not take steroids for the rest of my life and stopped.  I cannot run and probably never will.  If I could go back in time, I would have stopped at 6'1 or so.

Do you need steroids in order to keep weight on your body?. I know that bone- fractures creates increased need for calories intake, but this goes for naturally tall men no?
You are enchanced thus your daily intake cant fluxuate that much from 2600 caloriers to 3000 maybe ?. Also you dont need steroids in order to gain weight that is just ignorance.

The reason you can barely run is because you have not developed any muscle tissue to support your body. Start to do 10x5 every day. including torso.
And just eat,eat,eat even when you are full you eat more. And this will probably mean that you will have to go up 6 in the morning to get your first workout and meal inplace. Stay away from choclad,milk,meat in order to get your stomach to calm down so it can begin to repair.

Start eat spinach,oatmeal,and alot of water 2x what youre drinking now.
And you be up and running in 6 months.

If your not?....start to plot world domination.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #226 on: December 17, 2014, 06:27:50 PM »

Do you need steroids in order to keep weight on your body?. I know that bone- fractures creates increased need for calories intake, but this goes for naturally tall men no?
You are enchanced thus your daily intake cant fluxuate that much from 2600 caloriers to 3000 maybe ?. Also you dont need steroids in order to gain weight that is just ignorance.

The reason you can barely run is because you have not developed any muscle tissue to support your body. Start to do 10x5 every day. including torso.
And just eat,eat,eat even when you are full you eat more. And this will probably mean that you will have to go up 6 in the morning to get your first workout and meal inplace. Stay away from choclad,milk,meat in order to get your stomach to calm down so it can begin to repair.

Start eat spinach,oatmeal,and alot of water 2x what youre drinking now.
And you be up and running in 6 months.

If your not?....start to plot world domination.

He could also try out Stronglifts 5x5 to build some muscle in his legs. I don't know if he is able to squat or not.

But, seriously, he needs to see a doctor if he can't run. Something's obviously wrong.

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2014, 06:40:21 PM »

you guys need to stop throwing out random suggestions just so you can all listen to the lovely sounds of your own voices,

and instead actually wait for greekster to say why he thinks he cant run, or at least explain more symptoms or feelings.

a lot of the advice here is silly and dumb without more information to diagnose.

you don't even know if its a biomechanical problem, a muscle problem, a fascia problem, a soft tissue ligament problem.

how about instead of telling him advice you just be quiet and actually listen to someone else other than yourselves for once everyone. why don't you try to get more information before jumping to random conclusions.

at this current time no one can answer anything until greekster gives more information, there's just not enough info available.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #228 on: December 17, 2014, 08:49:42 PM »

you guys need to stop throwing out random suggestions just so you can all listen to the lovely sounds of your own voices,

and instead actually wait for greekster to say why he thinks he cant run, or at least explain more symptoms or feelings.

a lot of the advice here is silly and dumb without more information to diagnose.

you don't even know if its a biomechanical problem, a muscle problem, a fascia problem, a soft tissue ligament problem.

how about instead of telling him advice you just be quiet and actually listen to someone else other than yourselves for once everyone. why don't you try to get more information before jumping to random conclusions.

at this current time no one can answer anything until greekster gives more information, there's just not enough info available.

That's why I said he could possibly try stronglifts 5x5 if it was a muscular problem, and if he was able to squat. I didn't say to definitely try it. That's also why I said he should really see a doctor, because all we on the forums can do is make uneducated guesses as to what his problem is.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2015, 05:17:42 PM »

I did 10 cm in my femurs and 7.5 cm in my tibias.  At 6'3" I am too skinny for my height.  Though steroids temporarily kept my weight fine for my height, I knew that I could not take steroids for the rest of my life and stopped.  I cannot run and probably never will.  If I could go back in time, I would have stopped at 6'1 or so.

Oh my god, that sounds horrible. I'm sorry things got so messed up for you mate but surely there must be some way to regain your running ability?

Whenever there is life there is hope.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2015, 10:28:14 AM »

Oh my god, that sounds horrible. I'm sorry things got so messed up for you mate but surely there must be some way to regain your running ability?

Whenever there is life there is hope.

perhaps see a doctor for an opinion?
sports medicine or something?
or orthopedics...

Joel

« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2015, 11:45:56 PM »

what do you all think if sysop/apotheosis now after all his lengthening ?

his hair fell out because he took steroids to look like that, you can't do LL then lose 10% body fat and gain muscle steroids = hair loss and finastride = loss of testerone hair grows back however your dck doesn't work as finastride causes DHT the hormone your penis has or you can barely see it to be smaller. 
5'5 manlet of peace

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2015, 11:54:07 PM »

For the same reason why I could not run 1 month after I finished lengthening.  I just can't.  No pain when I try.  I just can't do it anymore than I was able to do sumersaults before leg lengthening.

Looks like stem cell research should pick up pace!
5"6 and proud

Moubgf

« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2015, 11:58:55 PM »

his hair fell out because he took steroids to look like that, you can't do LL then lose 10% body fat and gain muscle steroids = hair loss and finastride = loss of testerone hair grows back however your dck doesn't work as finastride causes DHT the hormone your penis has or you can barely see it to be smaller.

Or maybe its because he is in his 40s. He has done hair transplant so i doubt his hair is falling off from one cycle.

Apo always had that juicy upperbody. The legs are impressive and could be hard work. You dont need steroids at all after ll. I mean you loose 99% of what you gained in that cycle when you come off either way. I bet he had good muscle memory and that made him get great gains rather quickly.

Uppland

« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:16 PM »

I'm no expert but you don't need steroids to look like that.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2015, 12:44:10 AM »

I think he looks great, and I wish the best for him.

Future space tycoon

greekster

• Visitor
« Reply #236 on: January 18, 2015, 09:35:22 PM »

My legs were skinny even before I did leg lengthening in 2009.  During lengthening my legs became super-skinny to the point where I could not stand freely for more than 10 seconds.  My legs are still skinny now, but at least I can stand for hours now before I get tired.  But I think after 2 hours or so my legs will get too weak (haven't tested it yet).  So I guess that might explain why I cannot run?  To be honest, I really don't care that much that I can't run, because there has never been a situation where I needed to.  I just stated it so that you might not be surprised if you cannot run afterwards either.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2015, 10:10:29 PM »

My legs were skinny even before I did leg lengthening in 2009.  During lengthening my legs became super-skinny to the point where I could not stand freely for more than 10 seconds.  My legs are still skinny now, but at least I can stand for hours now before I get tired.  But I think after 2 hours or so my legs will get too weak (haven't tested it yet).  So I guess that might explain why I cannot run?  To be honest, I really don't care that much that I can't run, because there has never been a situation where I needed to.  I just stated it so that you might not be surprised if you cannot run afterwards either.

No offense, but you did your lengthening with Dr. Betz. He doesn't do any preop prepartion for large amounts of lengthening like Dr. Guichet does.

Future space tycoon

endomorphisme

« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2015, 10:14:32 PM »

you're 190 cm now aren't you?
how much should you have done in order not to cope with your current problems?

Bruno Mars

« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2015, 12:59:54 AM »

There are no blacks where you live?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2015, 03:27:39 AM »

There are no blacks where you live?

Damn, lol

Hopefully everyone has a sense of humor about this one

Future space tycoon

greatheight

• Newbi
« Reply #241 on: February 12, 2015, 12:40:54 AM »

Damn, lol

Hopefully everyone has a sense of humor about this one

Many people with a sense of humor and many depressed guys. This forum is creepy.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #242 on: June 24, 2020, 07:55:54 AM »

Casually bumping a must read 5 year old thread. No fu.cks given either *shrug*
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

precice strider

« Reply #243 on: June 24, 2020, 11:35:12 PM »

I personally want 8cm femurs, but 5cm femur + 5cm tibia is so much more expensive and painful. Not sure if 5cm femur would be enough.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up