Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hand/Feet Lengthening  (Read 1444 times)

freestyling98

• Visitor
Hand/Feet Lengthening
« on: January 17, 2023, 08:42:21 PM »

Hello,

Does anyone know someone in the world who does lengthening on the bones in the hand or feet?
Has anyone increased hand/feet size through any other means?

Thank you.

oklama

Re: Hand/Feet Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 03:17:02 AM »

come on man
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Height Journey

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 04:03:01 AM »

There are orthopedic surgeons who can lengthen a single finger or toe bone, though it's done to correct a deformity (like if one finger or toe is significantly shorter than the others). But it does not seem practical to do it for cosmetic reasons (for example, lengthening all 10 fingers?!).
3.7cm tibias with Precice 2.2 nails in 2022
7.0cm femurs with Precice 2.2 nails in 2021

YouTube: YouTube.com/HeightJourney

RealLostSoul

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 06:47:36 PM »

Not possible. Imagine losing ROM on fingers for nothing.
Really feet size is so irrelevant nobody cares or sees it. And hand size is also not that important at all.

Also “lengthening all fingers” means not lengthening 10 bones. But I suppose every single segment? Yea only time it’s ever done is when there are deformities.

Unknown

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2023, 04:14:37 AM »

This is ridiculous...

motoboarder

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 05:55:58 AM »

Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

Ballerman

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 09:40:58 AM »

Not possible. Imagine losing ROM on fingers for nothing.
Really feet size is so irrelevant nobody cares or sees it. And hand size is also not that important at all.

Also “lengthening all fingers” means not lengthening 10 bones. But I suppose every single segment? Yea only time it’s ever done is when there are deformities.

Hand Size is one of the most important masciline traits when it comes to business.
A strong hand shake changes everything.

AllinStryde

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 09:27:22 PM »

Unless you're asking in regards to a deformity correction surgery, this has to be a trolling question.

oklama

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2023, 09:42:19 PM »

Hand Size is one of the most important masciline traits when it comes to business.
A strong hand shake changes everything.

yep all businessmen know if they shake someones hand and its slightly smaller then average then they will NEVER do business with them or respect them in anyway. WAKE UP SHEEP AND TAKE THE HANDPILL!!!!!

Jesus Christ  I know therapy is a meme on here but seriously some ppl here need it
19 yrs old

Ballerman

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2023, 09:48:35 PM »

Have you ever seen a man of power with small hands in the west?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2023, 11:22:17 PM »

This made me legit laugh out loud.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Quintet

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2023, 05:58:24 AM »

Because most of men of power are tall thus they don't have small hands. But there are short men of power, and hand size is extremely highly and monotonically correlated with height. Take a look at short men of power and you shall know the answer.

Quintet

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2023, 06:01:14 AM »

Increasing your hand or foot size does not make any sense. Even being anxious about your post-LL proportion makes more sense.

Ballerman

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2023, 05:59:24 PM »

Because most of men of power are tall thus they don't have small hands. But there are short men of power, and hand size is extremely highly and monotonically correlated with height. Take a look at short men of power and you shall know the answer.

Do how you wanna LL and become tall with small hands lol. Everyone will see it looks weird as hell.

Quintet

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2023, 02:42:51 AM »

Do how you wanna LL and become tall with small hands lol. Everyone will see it looks weird as hell.
If you care about your proportion, either should you not do it, or just do it, since having weird proportion is way less discriminatory than being short, and a relatively small bone structure is already weirder.   

oklama

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2023, 02:45:27 AM »

no because IM NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO PEOPLES HAND SIZES I DONT CARE.

also. trump gets trolled for having small hands pretty regularly even though im fairly sure he doesn't have small hands. nevertheless that didnt stop him becoming the most powerful man in the west.
19 yrs old

freestyling98

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2023, 11:05:25 AM »

Unless you're asking in regards to a deformity correction surgery, this has to be a trolling question.

Even if it weren't for deformity, I don't think it's a trolling question at all. It's for information's sake, and to know if it is possible to do so through any means. I know in acromegaly (high levels of GH), the hands can become enlarged (and other body parts and organs too).
It is also not a trolling question, for the same reason that leg lengthening questions are not trolling. Height can lead to dysphoria, and so can hand and foot size, especially in cases when they are much below average, so I think they are all equally important and worthy of discussion.

There are orthopedic surgeons who can lengthen a single finger or toe bone, though it's done to correct a deformity (like if one finger or toe is significantly shorter than the others). But it does not seem practical to do it for cosmetic reasons (for example, lengthening all 10 fingers?!).
Could you please provide a name of a doctor?

RealLostSoul

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2023, 12:43:57 PM »

Lol.

If people want stronger hands they can work them out. Climbing for example gives big hands.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2023, 01:53:51 PM »

Great ideas and points!

Uchiha

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2023, 03:08:25 PM »

LOL
LON Tibia With Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=80803.0
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Werewolf

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2023, 12:36:10 PM »

You can not be serious ;D
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

HappyDrunk

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2023, 12:08:39 AM »

I don't know why everytime this question gets posted anywhere it always gets laughed at like its the most ridiculous insecurity that no one ever notices. Maybe it is for the vast majority with normal size hands on this forum but I can assure you that having small hands and or feet or in my case, FREAKISHLY small hands definitely gets noticed by people. Men and women have definitely pointed this out about me more times than I can remember and definitely not in a positive way-more like visibly grossed out like I have some kind of deformity. I have never met an adult with smaller hands than me, man or woman. I will occasionally meet a man who may be shorter than me but they will ALWAYS have hands significantly larger than mine. Even girls that much shorter than me like under 5ft tall always have at least the same size hands but their fingers are always longer by at least a 1/2 inch. I get handmogged pretty badly by most men out there especially men over 6 ft.

As if being 5'6" in today's world wasn't bad enough...

RealLostSoul

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2023, 09:55:36 PM »

I don't know why everytime this question gets posted anywhere it always gets laughed at like its the most ridiculous insecurity that no one ever notices. Maybe it is for the vast majority with normal size hands on this forum but I can assure you that having small hands and or feet or in my case, FREAKISHLY small hands definitely gets noticed by people. Men and women have definitely pointed this out about me more times than I can remember and definitely not in a positive way-more like visibly grossed out like I have some kind of deformity. I have never met an adult with smaller hands than me, man or woman. I will occasionally meet a man who may be shorter than me but they will ALWAYS have hands significantly larger than mine. Even girls that much shorter than me like under 5ft tall always have at least the same size hands but their fingers are always longer by at least a 1/2 inch. I get handmogged pretty badly by most men out there especially men over 6 ft.

As if being 5'6" in today's world wasn't bad enough...

Maybe you have some deformity but if not, generally shouldn‘t be possible probably you are exaggerating. Maybe your fingers look short bc fat.
I have had small hands for my old size. It doesn‘t matter though no one will notice not even yourself, unless you directly compare your hands to someone else‘s.

Sigma

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2023, 11:32:42 AM »

Instead of doing such a thing, it would be better to donate that money.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up