Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wingspan  (Read 3717 times)

Peaceout

Wingspan
« on: April 13, 2016, 02:24:30 PM »

Lastly, would you recommend Arm lengthening to patients who can't go a single inch without lengthening their arms? If yes, then how and when? I mean, do you think it's a good idea for such patients to lengthen their arms first and go for LL once their arms are fully consolidated(with the nail still inside their arms - say 4 to 6 months post AL) to support their weight during LL?
Thanks.
How can you not go a single inch without AL???You must have like -5,-10(cm) ape index naturally to not be able to go for a couple inches without AL

ShortandStubborn

Re: Wingspan
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 06:11:20 AM »

Well, there's nothing wrong with my wingspan on paper - it's merely 2 CM less than my height. However, I've got shoulders of someone 5'10''-5'11'' and that's where I lose my arm length. I've compared my shoulder breadth with quite a few 5'8''+ guys, it's either equal to theirs or bigger. I'm 165-166 CMs with 18.5 Inch shoulders. I've also compared my arms with quite a few 5'3''-5'4'' people, almost all had arms longer than mine.

Peaceout

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 06:44:18 AM »

Well, there's nothing wrong with my wingspan on paper - it's merely 2 CM less than my height. However, I've got shoulders of someone 5'10''-5'11'' and that's where I lose my arm length. I've compared my shoulder breadth with quite a few 5'8''+ guys, it's either equal to theirs or bigger. I'm 165-166 CMs with 18.5 Inch shoulders. I've also compared my arms with quite a few 5'3''-5'4'' people, almost all had arms longer than mine.
Hmm well,you could still do 3-4 cm without looking too off.You will have 5-6 -ape in the end which is not so bad.But i dont know if its enough for you.

chineseguy

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 08:23:50 AM »

short stubbon

i am 167 cm with 173 cm wingspan and 93 sitting height,  it is impossible for you to have a wingspan less than height. measure it again

Knik

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 09:44:53 AM »

short stubbon

i am 167 cm with 173 cm wingspan and 93 sitting height,  it is impossible for you to have a wingspan less than height. measure it again

are you sure ?
Looking for Pili

chineseguy

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 10:00:04 AM »

yes

Peaceout

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 10:24:08 AM »

short stubbon

lol what are you talking about?Its not impossible.Some people have it naturally

Nightwish

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 01:42:17 PM »

short stubbon

No it isn't.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

ttomy

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 01:10:42 PM »

LLCaptain

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2016, 07:22:41 PM »

Theres two types of people who care about wingspan.

The first are those who do quadrilaterals and gained too much height in the legs. Even then, its no longer cool to do 10cm + 10cm like the early Betz patients.. this was so 2010.

Second are those who have not done or will never do LL. These guys sit around the forum and worry so much about insignificant sh1t like wingspan or sitting height that 5-10 years have passed, and they're still short.

I have never bothered to measure sitting height or wingspan. All I knew was that I needed 100k to do internals and that was the only goal I ever focused on. People on the streets never gave a sh1t when I was shorter, and they certainly don't give 2 fks now that I'm taller. This is like the argument for lengthening 5cm vs 8cm. No one gives a sh1t about your proportions, you're just mentally ill.

ttomy

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »

Theres two types of people who care about wingspan.

The first are those who do quadrilaterals and gained too much height in the legs. Even then, its no longer cool to do 10cm + 10cm like the early Betz patients.. this was so 2010.

Second are those who have not done or will never do LL. These guys sit around the forum and worry so much about insignificant sh1t like wingspan or sitting height that 5-10 years have passed, and they're still short.

I have never bothered to measure sitting height or wingspan. All I knew was that I needed 100k to do internals and that was the only goal I ever focused on. People on the streets never gave a sh1t when I was shorter, and they certainly don't give 2 fks now that I'm taller. This is like the argument for lengthening 5cm vs 8cm. No one gives a sh1t about your proportions, you're just mentally ill.

i agree. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up