Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much to lengthen?  (Read 11990 times)

midnightninja

Re: How much to lengthen?
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 04:36:04 AM »

If you've undergone the surgery then I respect your thought and apologise for arguing. however, I've just read and spoken to people who have said that lengthening was the hardest for them since the leg was under a lot of tension but we are all different and I was also talking in reference to people having done >5cm

The Kaiser

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 05:32:19 AM »

If you've undergone the surgery then I respect your thought and apologise for arguing. however, I've just read and spoken to people who have said that lengthening was the hardest for them since the leg was under a lot of tension but we are all different and I was also talking in reference to people having done >5cm

so lets talk rationally. if i finished two months lengthening, will i be ok or i need hell of time to recover?

femoral_indecency

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2016, 01:36:09 AM »

lol you guys are talking about your desired lengthening amount like your ordering a pizza. I'll take 7cm with a side of hot wings 😁. Like someone said earlier, you're only going to lengthen the amount your body and doctor will allow you to.
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

midnightninja

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2016, 01:02:02 PM »

are you   posting? 8.5 will fk you up. You either do the most 7.65 or be safe and do 6cm or lower.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2016, 02:06:47 PM »

"7.65" WRONG. It's 7.645

??
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Ozymandias

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2016, 02:14:20 PM »

"7.65" WRONG. It's 7.645

??

Incorrect, safe limit is 7.6445.

7.645 will give you AIDS

Now seriously, I think he converted 3 inches to cm (7.62)

Bander72

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 09:08:24 PM »

I would say 5 cm tibia and 7 femur.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

apoxyomenos

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 10:14:08 PM »

I would say 5cm in femurs and 4cm in tibia. For a maximum of 9cm, otherwise while looking yourself nked if front of the mirror you could be not in peace with your heart because of the arms length not anymore in balance with the new height achieved.
It's all relative...

onemorefoot

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 10:20:53 PM »

Just go for femurs, tibias are very complicated, if you decice both, do arm lengthening.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2016, 10:29:42 PM »

And then feet lengthening with additional hand lengthening.

One surgery costs tons of effort what about three.....

apoxyomenos

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2016, 10:38:14 PM »

Once again I agree with you onemorefoot. Even if the ideal will be to replicate the original crural index (for example if it's 80: you should lengthen 4CM the femurs and 3.2CM the tibia; knowing that with +7,2cm you will not need arm lengthening), a good compromise under the light of safety and proportions, if considering only 1 surgery, also in consideration of the merely aesthetic post I made in the Height & Proportions section, will be +5CM in femurs.
We have also an example of +5cm femurs recovery: OldieButGoldie, whose results are objectively very good in terms of proportions, recovery, videos with running.
It's all relative...

onemorefoot

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 10:38:24 PM »

Yes, your point is 100 correct, that why I say you just should go for tibias or femurs( better femurs), because after 10+ more I realized your arms will look bad.
Budget will determine my future.

apoxyomenos

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2016, 10:50:35 PM »

YourSpaceBoyfriend, you forgot ulna & radius lengthening with External Ilizarov, in order to maintain unvaried the brachial index:))... I'm just joking, don't get me serious:))...
It's all relative...

Devildog 0331

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2016, 06:34:07 PM »

I'm 162.5cm (64"), I strongly believe that 5cm will not be worth the money, time and stress. I believe that 6-6.5cm will be a great and noticiable amount to lengthen. My ex-girlfriend was 1/4" taller than me and it was noticable, so that extra 1-1.5cm will really be a game changer.

I think anything past 7.5cm is extreme during one surgery.

This surgery is not cheap, girls have it so good these days. They turn into super models with less than $10,000USD 

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2017, 03:15:23 PM »

why would u wear lifts after doing LL thats the point of doing LL so u dont have to hide in uncomfortable ass lifts all day. whatre u gonna do when u take a girl u like home and take ur shoes off? u think she wont notice the 2" loss? wear lifts in special occasions and why are u guys using sweden as an example? he had crap PT. now, if someone did PT everyday,ate good,went easy on walking and did 5-6 cm and still had a crappy recovery then, use them as a example as to why u shouldnt lengthen more than that.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up