Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb trip Mexico  (Read 5158 times)

louiscarlos

• Visitor
Limb trip Mexico
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:50:01 PM »

I met a doctor While I was in Guadalajara, Mexico a few months ago.
I studied at the University of Guadalajara years ago and I really know my way around this city and feel very comfortable there.
Anyway, this doctor has been doing leg lengthening for many years and is very good.
He uses the monorail method which is less clumsy then the other external devices.
I can’t afford the more expensive internal devices $60,000 to $100,000 and am going to get my surgery done next month with this doctor in Guadalajara.
My goal is to add  3 to 4 inches to my height.  My current height is 5’ 6” so I will be standing about 5’ 10” WITHOUT SHOES.
It seems like the only critics are the tall people and also short people who don’t have either the courage, the funds or the time..
As I see it, if you have the courage, the funds and the time, why not cheat faith? You only live once…
You might as well stand taller if you can…
Do it for yourself…not for anyone else! You deserve it!
If anyone would like to learn more about this doctor, please contact me..
The total cost is between $26,000 and $28,000 which is much cheaper than any other place unless you want to go VERY FAR(India)
I speak Spanish fluently and can be a liaison and support for you while you get this done…Kind of like buddy so that you don’t go thru this alone…
Contact me anytime at louiscarlosk@gmail.com
Take care
Louis

Lgazer

Re: Limb trip Mexico
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 10:15:28 PM »

You sound like a promoter. Is that doctor whose name you don't mention paying you $$ for doing this?

TrueSpartan

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 11:02:08 PM »

When will you be doing your surgury?

elvergalarga

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 04:40:47 AM »

In México all sugerys are less expensives and exist god Dres. .,

aspirant185

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:35:22 PM »

You might want to get your facts straight You can have cheaper sugery in Russia, Ukraine, and Serbia. Eastern Europe is in my opinion much better than India and Latin America and it is the belst alternative after the US and Western Europe.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Knik

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 03:31:47 PM »

You might want to get your facts straight You can have cheaper sugery in Russia, Ukraine, and Serbia. Eastern Europe is in my opinion much better than India and Latin America and it is the belst alternative after the US and Western Europe.

I agree The Russians are pioneers in the external method, the only problem is that in case of failure the doctor did not risk much
Looking for Pili

Lgazer

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 07:28:15 PM »

I would never go to Mexico for this. Eastern Europe is bad but it's much better. Mexico sounds terrible for me.

OregonMade

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »

Yeah he does. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up