Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How common is it to grow 3-4 inches naturally at 19? Late bloomer?  (Read 11496 times)

Mivsta101

Alot of males hit puberty early and others late. I didnt get nowhere near puberty till about 15-16. Couldnt produce sperm till 16. I hear some males get that as early as 8 years old? My growth plates are slightly open at my wrists you can clearly see they arent fully fused at all  and i dont know the status of my other growth plates. I turned 19 in feb and i cant grow a full beard to save my life. Just a few hairs here and there. I hate being 5'5 because i know its pointless approaching girls unless they are young because i look like im 13-16. What are the chances of me growing 3-4 inches from here till 21? Ive been malnourished i would say most of my life. I feel like ive never took the next step as far as nutrition goes. Im around 5'5 and like 110 lbs or less. Always been skinny. If i gain weight i feel that i could get a few inches. What should i do to maximize my nutrition in the next 6 months to a year? I know im running out of time to get significant growth. Any diet suggestions?

OregonMade

Re: How common is it to grow 3-4 inches naturally at 19? Late bloomer?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 06:18:12 PM »

Alot of males hit puberty early and others late. I didnt get nowhere near puberty till about 15-16. Couldnt produce sperm till 16. I hear some males get that as early as 8 years old? My growth plates are slightly open at my wrists you can clearly see they arent fully fused at all  and i dont know the status of my other growth plates. I turned 19 in feb and i cant grow a full beard to save my life. Just a few hairs here and there. I hate being 5'5 because i know its pointless approaching girls unless they are young because i look like im 13-16. What are the chances of me growing 3-4 inches from here till 21? Ive been malnourished i would say most of my life. I feel like ive never took the next step as far as nutrition goes. Im around 5'5 and like 110 lbs or less. Always been skinny. If i gain weight i feel that i could get a few inches. What should i do to maximize my nutrition in the next 6 months to a year? I know im running out of time to get significant growth. Any diet suggestions?

You could do it.  Just start jumping every day. Like that should be your only work out.  If your growth plates are not closed than jumping is the only thing to get those tibias longer.  It really works dude but only for young persons.  Google it

The Kaiser

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 10:23:45 AM »

Again with same topics. ok first of all, go to your local doctor and make an Xray to see if your bone fused or not yet. at 19 its 10% only its still open. then tell us if its still open or not yet

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 06:57:39 PM »

Maybe 2-3 inches is very possible is wrist are not fused yet, so you could be 5 8", 5 9" would be more difficult beacuse are 4 inches, but maybe??
Budget will determine my future.

Mivsta101

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 03:30:17 AM »

Maybe 2-3 inches is very possible is wrist are not fused yet, so you could be 5 8", 5 9" would be more difficult beacuse are 4 inches, but maybe??

Hey thanks for the reply bro. Ive actually grown, 2 inches or maybe 3. I truly had my doubts but it makes sense because i believe i have the bone age of a 15-16 year old currently. Im 5'7 barefoot now and i was about 5'4.5 with no shoes on the last time i replied on here. I hope this growing continues, i havent even turned 20 yet and i know all growth beyond 21 is very unlikely. My goal is 5'10. All ive been doing is running, taking supplements, and ive been eating alot... probably the most ive ever ate in my lifetime on a consistent basis. However i still look pretty small even at 5'7. Im actually considering taking a estrogen blocker to make sure my growth plates stay open. Do you guys have any tips as far as anything else i should be eating in my diet? ive been going crazy on the milk i think this is what sprouted me along with constant exercise.

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 03:53:49 AM »

Hey thanks for the reply bro. Ive actually grown, 2 inches or maybe 3. I truly had my doubts but it makes sense because i believe i have the bone age of a 15-16 year old currently. Im 5'7 barefoot now and i was about 5'4.5 with no shoes on the last time i replied on here. I hope this growing continues, i havent even turned 20 yet and i know all growth beyond 21 is very unlikely. My goal is 5'10. All ive been doing is running, taking supplements, and ive been eating alot... probably the most ive ever ate in my lifetime on a consistent basis. However i still look pretty small even at 5'7. Im actually considering taking a estrogen blocker to make sure my growth plates stay open. Do you guys have any tips as far as anything else i should be eating in my diet? ive been going crazy on the milk i think this is what sprouted me along with constant exercise.

2-3 inches in three weeks?!!, hmmmm, well congratulations, you just did natural LL.

don't say 5'7 and fell small, just imagine you're not from the luckiest 10% or less who grow at 19-20, be thankful and appreciate your fking life. I really doubt you become 3 inches taller in 12 days, not telling you lier but re-mesure yourself, 3 inches in 12 days is very unlikely at 19.

Anyways if your bone's gab still open, try to sleep well 6-8 hours, exercise and eat healthy, but its not guaranty because your genetic play the biggest rule 

Alu

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 04:21:36 AM »

No I don't believe this guy. Way to bullcrap. He's either an idiot who measured wrong to begin with, and I could see that considering all his post... or he's just trolling. He would be having debilitating growth pains

The Kaiser

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 04:33:59 AM »

No I don't believe this guy. Way to bullcrap. He's either an idiot who measured wrong to begin with, and I could see that considering all his post... or he's just trolling. He would be having debilitating growth pains

3 inches in 12 days is really questionable, i hope he explain more to us what exactly happened.

Mivsta101

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 04:43:39 AM »

2-3 inches in three weeks?!!, hmmmm, well congratulations, you just did natural LL.

don't say 5'7 and fell small, just imagine you're not from the luckiest 10% or less who grow at 19-20, be thankful and appreciate your fking life. I really doubt you become 3 inches taller in 12 days, not telling you lier but re-mesure yourself, 3 inches in 12 days is very unlikely at 19.

Anyways if your bone's gab still open, try to sleep well 6-8 hours, exercise and eat healthy, but its not guaranty because your genetic play the biggest rule 

Thanks for the reply and advice man. No i didnt grow to 5'7 in 12 days, i meant the last time i posted on here was in May i believe. So maybe 5-6 months ago? after i stopped making posts on here thats when i really started a routine that i thought about myself, it consists of quite a few supplements and products along with the diet or basically just eating alot more. Also my sleep has been consistent even on weekends, ive been sleeping around the same time every night. Ive been basically just trying to make sure im getting all the nutrients i need and honestly ive just been doing all forms of exercising but mainly just running and walking. I also know ive gotten taller because my mom told me i look as if im getting longer, and thats when i had my brother measure me and i was at or slightly above 5 feet 7 and i was barefoot, this was earlier in the month of October. I recall being measured at 5'5 with SHOES on some months ago. My brother is about 5'10. Im almost shoulder to shoulder with him now and honestly i think i will catch up. Im confirmation along with the many other sources that you can actually grow till your 21 years old, however it will only depend on if your body is truly still meant to develop or not and if your growth plates are still active or open. Growing till 25 is bull  and i know had i been 21 or waited till 21 to do what ive done these past few months i possibly would not have grown. The only thing im worried about now is my growth plates fusing so i purchased a estrogen blocker and its being shipped. Hopefully using it for 1 year will delay growth plate closure and sprout me to 5'10 or maybe even 6 feet and i could forget about LL for good. I'll also mention that i was very optimistic about growing taller after i actually started this routine but i did have my doubts the first week after seeing im starting to grow more facial hair. Still no full beard, i also believe this is a strong indicator as to whether you can grow more or not. I am happy though, but not satisfied with 5'7. But if i stayed here for life i would not mind. All ive wanted is to be average or just 6ft anyways. But im going to do everything i can to keep myself growing

Mivsta101

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 04:56:54 AM »

Would have no reason to troll. I have pictures of my growth plates that show my wrist slighty open and then at the edge of my wrist theres a huge gap between the two bones indicating it was not fully fused by any means. However my fingers were fused in the x ray. Growth plate fusion is a very slow process and i believe i caught myself just in time of it actually beginning the process of complete fusion. But there was definitive proof in that x ray that my growth plates are still active. My only hope to become 5'10 or 6 is estrogen blockers, as ive researched enough to know that estrogen is what fuses growth plates in humans. Ive already paid for them and its being shipped. I'll be 20 years old in Feb. I need to buy more time and thats what the estrogen blockers will do for me.

onemorefoot

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 05:10:54 AM »

Maybe you will be like Dennis Rodman and finish at 6 2" LOL, you will do ll for shortening. It is not luck, if you are a late bloomer it was expected to happen, dont worr too much about eat very well and exercise, growth is 99.999 genetics, I will expect you to become 5 10", dont take that things, you can alter your growth, is better like this.

Regards!!

Morissette

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 05:37:19 AM »

Estrogen blockers will allow your growth plates to remain open for longer but don't take more then 1 a week you need estrogen for certain functions. What kind did you buy?

LLCaptain

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 05:40:19 AM »

You guys serious about the estrogen blockers? The guy is 19 years old, the chances of him growing an extra cm is probably <0.0001%.

Might as well lengthen your neck while you're at it.

Morissette

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 05:43:01 AM »

He's already ordered them if his growth plates are still open it's a viable option other wise it's just a waste of time

LLCaptain

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 05:45:30 AM »

I'm still waiting on the guys who started their stretching + glucosamine regimen to tell me if they ever gained anything.

OP please report back in a year.

Morissette

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 05:47:34 AM »

I did something similar for about 5 months 1-2 years ago and gained .5 inch. It all came within the first month and I suspect it was just from me improving my posture with the stretching

TIBIKE200

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 05:48:29 AM »

I did something similar for about 5 months 1-2 years ago and gained .5 inch. It all came within the first month and I suspect it was just from me improving my posture with the stretching

Same as me with the Yoga.. Gained 2cms...
I learned some stuff during this time

onemorefoot

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 06:01:25 AM »

Are those gains permanent?

Morissette

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 06:02:21 AM »

For me yes that's why I think it was posture

Mivsta101

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 06:04:30 AM »

Estrogen blockers will allow your growth plates to remain open for longer but don't take more then 1 a week you need estrogen for certain functions. What kind did you buy?

I believe its Letrozole or something like that. it was around 53 dollars. Im not sure about the dosage of 1 a week, maybe i would need to take half of a pill a day? What other functions in the body associate with estrogen? I know that it plays a major role in fusion of growth plates though. I want to significantly lower the estrogen, so it doesnt tamper with my growth plates till im at least 5'10

TIBIKE200

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 06:05:35 AM »

I believe its Letrozole or something like that. it was around 53 dollars. Im not sure about the dosage of 1 a week, maybe i would need to take half of a pill a day? What other functions in the body associate with estrogen? I know that it plays a major role in fusion of growth plates though. I want to significantly lower the estrogen, so it doesnt tamper with my growth plates till im at least 5'10

I learned some stuff during this time

onemorefoot

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 06:08:13 AM »

Morissete, I havent heard that some gains can be permanent I thought it went away always, half an inch is difficult to measure.

Morissette

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 06:09:14 AM »

Letrozol is harsh as hell man you shoulda done a little research before letrozol was created for the huge body builders which massive steroid cycles who create 500+mg of estrogen every 2-3 days not for you. Half a pill a day would crash your system completely half a pill a week at the most. Blocks 98% of their estrogen it's gunna block all of yours guaranteed.

Estrogen affects male reproductive system as well as normal brain function

Morissette

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 06:10:45 AM »

I also think they go away if you stop that's why I believe I just improved my posture from stretching and didn't actually grow i went from 5'5.75 to a little over 5'6

Mivsta101

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 06:35:36 AM »

Btw, you said you turned 19 in february... Have you grown untill now by some cms?

When i turned 19 in Feb i was not the height i am now. I was like 5'4.5 -5'5 because i was measured accurately at a doctors office after i turned 19 and i didnt start using this site till after 19.. Im not sure if i was on the higher end of 5'5 when i had the shoes on but i do remember measuring myself and it was pretty accurate id say because i did it with a book against the wall. That showed me at 5'4.5 barefoot. This was nearly 4-5 maybe 6 months ago. Earlier in this month of October, i had my brother measure me barefoot and i was right at 5 feet 7 in. So there was deff some growth that happenned and to be honest i only noticed when i stood next to my brother and my mom barefooted. I was always use to being a little taller than my mom with shoes on, and she's only 5'2, but when i stood next to her barefoot thats when i noticed i actually grew. I really just upped my food intake man. Literally going through boxes of eggs every morning, i literally eat at the very least 5000 calories or even more now. I dont think i ever went over 5000 calories a single day before starting the routine at 19. Ive always had poor nutrition but luckily things changed just in time and very quickly. So i grew 2.5 inches i believe? 2-3. Not sure how many cm

Mivsta101

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 06:52:06 AM »

the dosage is 2.5 mg. So half of that every day would not be much. Is there other estrogen blockers that are meant for preventing growth plate closure? Letro is #1 im sure. Has been proven to delay the process

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 06:59:47 AM »

Reading all this "BROSCIENCE" is hilarious....

You guys sure do seem well informed, i'm definitely going to follow all of this great advice. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing information!

Morissette

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 09:06:12 AM »

.5mg every other day is a relatively average dosage for body builders 1.25mg everyday is going to dry out your joints. Arimidex or aromasin would be much better

KrP1

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 09:29:38 AM »

Definitely its not very common to grwo 3 or 4 inches at 19

Bander72

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 11:27:27 PM »

Same as me with the Yoga.. Gained 2cms...

Were you able to retain anything. I think a cm at most is doable improving posture and taking the glucosamine. Take a look at this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html

A qoute from the article.

"I think part of it was because so much exercise had really improved my posture, but it can’t all be explained away by that. Whether it was the rack, the stretches or the bat moves, it had actually worked".

"And, while it’s unlikely I’ll stay this tall forever as my spine will squish back down over time, Pierre reckoned if I keep up my stretches and remember to maintain a good posture, at least some of the height gain should be permanent".
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 12:42:45 AM »

I think posture can be fixed without those exercises, you just have to walk straight.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up