Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding a "How to Prepare" section  (Read 1800 times)

tallerz

Adding a "How to Prepare" section
« on: June 07, 2016, 12:24:29 AM »

I think the vast majority of people who end up having CLL spend a fair amount of time doing research and saving up money before having the procedure done. Personally, I have at least a year before I would be able to have the procedure done.

I think the community would benefit from a section where patients can discuss and share methods of preparation for the procedure. With subsections discussing: stretching routines, weight training routines, nutritional routines, and anything else that goes into prepping.

From my experience (limited to what I have read), I truly feel that more emphasis should be placed on pre op flexibility and possibly muscle development (still debating if it is better to weigh less and use legs more post op or add muscle to combat the atrophy).

TLDR
Most potential patients have a lot of time from when they start researching CLL to when they actually have it done. We should use this time to prepare the body as best as possible. Having a dedicated space to share this information on the forum would benefit the community.

onemorefoot

Re: Adding a "How to Prepare" section
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 06:20:06 PM »

Great idea!!!
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up