Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Other cosmetic surgeries ?  (Read 4822 times)

aspirant185

Other cosmetic surgeries ?
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:04:08 AM »

Hey guys,

Have you considered other cosmetic procedures, before or after LL ? i will be going next week to a clinic in Barcelona to have a quick eye procedure that will change my eyes from brown to blue/green. I think it will be really nice on me because I am dark skinned and dark skin & bright eyes look really exotic (and girls really fall for that). The procedure is just 3 000 euro, they say that they have 100% success rate and I figured, because I still dont have enough money to pay for LL and I just need some change, why not  ? In contrast to a company in the US that insert a lense below your iris, this company uses a laser to remove the brown pigmentation so that the blue/green is visible. It looks really natural. I will post pictures after the op :)
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

paddy10tellys

Re: Other cosmetic surgeries ?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 10:12:11 AM »

Aaarrrghh! I can't open me eyes!!! That's horrific...
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:14:07 AM »

You are willing to put your eyes at risk for that? Wow...Just wow
I learned some stuff during this time

Cheez

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 10:50:09 AM »

Hey guys,

Have you considered other cosmetic procedures, before or after LL ? i will be going next week to a clinic in Barcelona to have a quick eye procedure that will change my eyes from brown to blue/green. I think it will be really nice on me because I am dark skinned and dark skin & bright eyes look really exotic (and girls really fall for that). The procedure is just 3 000 euro, they say that they have 100% success rate and I figured, because I still dont have enough money to pay for LL and I just need some change, why not  ? In contrast to a company in the US that insert a lense below your iris, this company uses a laser to remove the brown pigmentation so that the blue/green is visible. It looks really natural. I will post pictures after the op :)

Good luck. Looking forward seeing the results... :)

axelf

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 11:06:06 AM »

The procedure is just 3 000 euro, they say that they have 100% success rate and I figured, because I still dont have enough money to pay for LL and I just need some change, why not  ?

Please read this sentence that you've written again, and again and again!

- They claim 100% success (lol, yeah who wouldn't?)
- You don't have enough money for LL which you want to do. So you "waste" 3000€ on something else? this is something like 7.5% of the money you need for the surgery. You can't just throw that away?!
- "I just need some change, why not?" .... You're eye color is not like a haircut. If you cannot accept your height, at least accept the rest of your body. Or you're going straight into a vicious circle of surgeries...

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 11:26:33 AM »

When I need a change, I normally buy a new video game.

ShortandStubborn

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 12:06:37 PM »

Hey, you only live once. Just make sure take necessary precautions.

aspirant185

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 12:12:10 PM »

I studied the whole procedure a lot before making that decision.I read online forums like this one where people discussed results and everybody was happy (its in Spanish). Additionally,I searched the internet for other reviews. If there was anything alarming, people would have written about it. At least once. And I dont think its a waste of money, having exotic eyes is a pretty good facial feature. Only 2% of the world population have green eyes. I bet every LLer would dream to be among the top 2% in the world based on height, that means, about 190 cm :))
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Ozymandias

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 01:11:28 PM »

And I dont think its a waste of money, having exotic eyes is a pretty good facial feature. Only 2% of the world population have green eyes. I bet every LLer would dream to be among the top 2% in the world based on height, that means, about 190 cm :))

I have green eyes and it's not big deal. My ex-girlfriends said they are cute but I'm sure my eyes were not the reason they stayed with me. And btw, having clear eyes in summer sucks. Every f*cking time I went out from my office (which is pretty dark) on a sunny day I start crying like a p*ssy. Be careful with this, if your eyes are used to have a thick layer of pigment and you remove it, I guess it can cause a considerable long-term damage.

I studied the whole procedure a lot before making that decision.I read online forums like this one where people discussed results and everybody was happy (its in Spanish). Additionally,I searched the internet for other reviews. If there was anything alarming, people would have written about it. At least once.

As someone said before, be careful with this. This is a quite recent surgery, it's impossible to guarantee that you will not have serious problems on long term. Instead of lurking forums (many of them are full of overoptimism and wishful thinking) I would ask a professional ophthalmologist. You are risking too much with this.

aspirant185

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 01:34:41 PM »

The doctor that is doing this is a professional eye doctor, he does very complex surgeries, ranging from fairly standard LASIK to corneal transplants. I trust him, I mean, since the procedure is allowed by the EU commission for health, equivalent  to FDA in the US, I believe everything should be fine. Yeah, you have green eyes, but are you also dark skinned, like South European or Latino ?

Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 01:49:21 PM »

I have grey-tourqoise eyes and I am almost Russianly white. I still got ton of comments on my eyes which became pretty annoying... "Omg your eyes are amazing, your eyes are your best feature, I love your eyes" to which I always reply "I know..."
I learned some stuff during this time

Ozymandias

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 02:05:55 PM »

I'm South European. Dark skinned? Yep, from July to September  ;D

After a quick search in google spain about this surgery:
http://www.drbelda.es/oftalmologia-2/los-malos-usos-del-laser-en-oftalmologia-ii.html

Link is in Spanish, is the blog from an ophthalmologist who specializes in glaucoma. Some extracts from the post (i'm translating it quickly, so sorry for the poor grammar)

"This [surgery] can have devastating consequences for the patient's vision, can produce uveitis (inflammation), glaucoma (pigment dispersion), photophobia and long term damage to the retina (due to the loss of the natural protection from the sun, which is the iris pigment), etc ..."

Then he copypastes the "legal consent" that every patient must sign in order to get this surgery. And yep, it is scary.

Have you tried using colored contact lenses? Maybe you can give them a try, so you can check if this is really worth the risks.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

BTW, for your original question: "Have you considered other cosmetic procedures, before or after LL?" -> the only surgery I would consider is a hair transplant, if in a few years I start losing hair.

aspirant185

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 02:31:20 PM »

Yes, obviously you always have to sign stuff like that. When you buy antibiotics you see that there is a 1:10 000 chance for a sudden death if you take the pills..its normal.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

Alittletooshort

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 02:35:56 PM »

A couple of months ago I watched some post op videos of people who did this surgery and their eye colour stayed almost the same (they turned from dark brown to a little lighter brown). The surgery was done in Barcelona and the price was around 3000€, so they probably did it with the Dr. you read about aspirant185. If the surgery is performed with the same Dr. it won't have a large effect on your eyes, they may appear green-ish but they will probably remain brown.
Coloured eye lenses could solve the problem as well I guess.
My dad has very light green eyes (they appear alomst yellow sometimes) and my mom always says how ugly she thinks his eyes are.
Edit:
Spain has looser regulation than most other european countries when it comes to cosmetic surgeries, that's why you see most eye laser surgeries being performed there. I don't think that the surgery would be approved in germany.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:15:42 PM by Alittletooshort »

Alu

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 03:50:41 PM »

Or yoo could just get herpes or ebola and change your eye color that way...

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 07:33:10 PM »

Edit:
Spain has looser regulation than most other european countries when it comes to cosmetic surgeries, that's why you see most eye laser surgeries being performed there. I don't think that the surgery would be approved in germany.

Looser regulation and no professionalism in doctors and nurses and caretakers who aren't qualified. Most doctors behaving like Spanish doctors would loose their license. They don't respect rules, they lie, they don't take proper care of their patients, they forget important things (prescribing heparine shoots for some patient, activating catheter for pain for another one). Lack of proper care everywhere in Spain
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up