Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New bone infection case with LiveLifeTaller  (Read 5595 times)

hasaki

Re: New bone infection case with LiveLifeTaller
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2022, 03:56:43 AM »

I’m quite newbie here but I want to share you guys this poor Japanese condition.
He is still hospitalized in Japanese hospital and receiving treatment.

He and his doctor trying to avoid amputation, however, his treatment progress is not good since there are still possibility to amputate his leg.

I’m done, why Japanese people don’t speak out, fight for him ?
They remain silent, nay, they still try to get surgery at Live life taller, WTF.

I tried to them to stop going Livelifetaller but they don’t listen, poor people.
I’m so sorry for Hasaki and every people shared their horrible experience with Live life taller.

I found out that he expects a lot from livelifetaller and he even thinks that having the surgery in Turkey is the best option.

hasaki

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2022, 04:01:45 AM »

One thing that is unique is that there are many institutions that do this procedure and their cases have complications, but none of them have severe infections in multiple cases like livelifetaller, as well as widespread minor infections.

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2022, 06:51:05 AM »

TRUE.
Japanese promoter called “SAMURAI” manage closed SNS for Japanese potential patients.
As you guys know we Japanese are not good at English so he manipulates Japanese and send them to LLT with no mercy or compassion.

I have joined his SNS and posted your experience with LLT then he banned my account and deleted all my post, and moreover, banned a lots of members who show their feel sorry for you.

I’ll definitely drug SAMURAI out but I’m done with Japanese who still close with him.
IDC no matter what happens, it’s their choice.

Ascender

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2022, 04:15:47 PM »

These Japanese doctors have no idea what they are doing. IV antibiotics alone will rarely cure a deep bone infection that severe. This guy needs to get the infected nail removed, then insert a BROAD spectrum antibiotic cement coated nail in to get rid of the infection the infection.

Limbfan2020

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2022, 05:00:06 PM »

Does he have a gofundme page? I really would like to help him financially.

hasaki

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2022, 06:28:39 PM »

These Japanese doctors have no idea what they are doing. IV antibiotics alone will rarely cure a deep bone infection that severe. This guy needs to get the infected nail removed, then insert a BROAD spectrum antibiotic cement coated nail in to get rid of the infection the infection.

Yes, this is the treatment I am currently receiving for osteomyelitis.

Limbfan2020

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2022, 06:38:07 PM »

Yes, this is the treatment I am currently receiving for osteomyelitis.

Did your doctor tell you about the success rate of this treatment?

All the best!

Ascender

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2022, 07:07:25 PM »

Did your doctor tell you about the success rate of this treatment?

All the best!
Its usually very successful because the cemented nail will leach out antibiotics at insanely high doses right were the infection is. As along as the bone is mostly alive it can be salvaged. (Mangal Parihar has quite a few of these cases on his website, you should check them out if you are interested)

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2022, 01:21:57 PM »

I have no knowledge of treatment for osteomyelitis nor medical standard in Japan so I can’t tell, however, his doctor has a plan to remove the infected nail accoriding to his tweet. Here is another terrible story starts, a Japanese promoter of LLT says “LLT use the original nail, which is have been developed uniquely by us and its patent has been applied for now”. Then he have been tried to receive the equipment to remove their SPECIAL nail from LLT for some weeks?, I’m not sure, but he finally found their SPECIAL nail was Smith & Nephew :o  If LLT or promoter didn’t’ lie to their patient with very serious condition, his recovery process might be much easier.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 03:09:31 PM by SAMURAISWORD »

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2022, 01:36:43 PM »

Does he have a gofundme page? I really would like to help him financially.

He actually had tried to stat crowdfunding but he gave up soon. I don’t know the reason but it might be his privacy matters or something. He is in a state of near mental collapse now, he might not be able to afford to do anything. He probably wants to focus on his treatment for now.

Ascender

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2022, 02:42:27 PM »

I have no knowledge of treatment for osteomyelitis nor medical standard in Japan so I can’t tell, however, his doctor has a plan to remove the infected nail accoriding to his tweet. Here is another the terrible story starts, a Japanese promoter of LLT says “LLT use the original nail, which is have been developed uniquely by us and its patent has been applied for now”. Then he have been tried to receive the equipment to remove their SPECIAL nail from LLT for some weeks?, I’m not sure, but he finally found their SPECIAL nail was Smith & Nephew :o  If LLT or promoter didn’t’ lie to their patient with very serious condition, his recovery process might be much easier.
So had the Japanese doctors knew that is was a general Smith & Nephew nail, they would have removed it 2 month ago? Now the guy's life is ruined by hospital bills. Stuff like this makes me so mad to be honest.

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2022, 03:28:56 AM »

So had the Japanese doctors knew that is was a general Smith & Nephew nail, they would have removed it 2 month ago? Now the guy's life is ruined by hospital bills. Stuff like this makes me so mad to be honest.

I’m not sure coz he doesn’t speak much about his treatment. However, he posted his tweet with X-ray image on 25th Aug like “My doctor said that I am not specialized in Limb Lengthening, but X-ray shows your bone seems to be well consolidated then it might be possible to remove those nails in a few surgeries”.

In Japan, we have universal public insurance system since I believe he  doesn’t pay ridiculous medical expenses. Our insurance system doesn’t cover any complications caused by cosmetic procedures but his condition is quite serious so his doctor might allow him to use insurance, IMO.

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2022, 03:48:50 AM »

I'm quite curious why LLT never treat any infections?
 I know osteomyelitis is the one of major complications, also, if a patient could get proper treatment in the early stages, it’s curable, right?
ALL EX-PATIENT HERE with infections knew their symptoms and certain signs of infections. Why they desegrated? They just gave their patient some antibiotics and kicked out their facility.

hasaki

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2022, 05:03:11 AM »

I'm quite curious why LLT never treat any infections?
 I know osteomyelitis is the one of major complications, also, if a patient could get proper treatment in the early stages, it’s curable, right?
ALL EX-PATIENT HERE with infections knew their symptoms and certain signs of infections. Why they desegrated? They just gave their patient some antibiotics and kicked out their facility.

Are you one of their clients. My case is even more ridiculous than you guys, they claimed I didn't have any infection and therefore didn't even give me antibiotics .

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2022, 07:59:37 AM »

No, I’m not. I've heard from Japanese ex-patient that he could see Dr. Buldu only a few times. Sedat and LLT nurses might involve the medical treatment without doctor’s order. I believe this is illegal in even Turkey.

And, I wanna show you something, this is Japanese ex-patient diary.
“I was so scared. A new nurse touched my bandage on external fixator and wound area WITH HER BARE HANDS. I’m worry about infections coz I choose LON so I spend every day very carefully.”
https://imgur.com/a/lyrzGjV

How could they blame you on twitter like “He touched his bandage, bla bla bla.”

boklecrt

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2022, 08:30:01 AM »

nasty shyte.
did he end up legless?
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

SAMURAISWORD

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2022, 02:41:22 AM »

nasty shyte.
did he end up legless?

He'll get surgery for nail removal this week.
His doctor have been trying to avoide amputation but only God knows it would be success or not.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up