Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did LON on Tibia 6cm, Recovery Time but I have Nerve pain  (Read 2392 times)

whitesaucepasta

• Visitor
Re: Did LON on Tibia 6cm, Recovery Time but I have Nerve pain
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2022, 08:46:29 AM »

Hello,
I tried posting stuff here before but his team told me to take it down since I still haven't recovered. First of all, I'd like to start by saying that all the stories you read here about this doctor are a 100% true and real. I agree there are some patients who recover without much problems but not a single one is happy with their services.
I did my surgery with Dr Sarin On June 28 2022, His physiotherapist promised me that i'd be walking by january 2022 so I could go to university. Though, when I went there, I saw a patient who had been there for the past one year and he/she still hadn't recovered completely and was crippled. I had a 10 minute talk with the doctor in which he told me I could lengthen 7.5cm to 8 cm safely on tibia. Obviously i wouldn't because I know that the safer limit is around 6 cm for the tibias so I decided to proceed with 6 cm. We did the surgery it went normal but the real fun starts after surgery. They treat you like animals, They put you in a third class disgusting guest house in a small room where the receptionists drink and smoke with the patients.

However, I thought i'd be fine. We started lengthening and to avoid taking painkillers , I started smoking flower. THIS IS WHAT they use to blame me for any of my complications. The doctor does not give a fk about his patients. He barely visits and when he does he comes for 30 seconds and leaves. The patients in the guest house are taken care of by 2 caretakers who have no medical background. They give patients heavy medications like diclofenac and tramadol up to 3 times a day. Do they even know what they're giving to the patients? no. The care is zero. Coming to physio, Yes one physiotherapist somewhat knows what he's doing but the other physiotherapist does not have any idea of what he's doing.

My lengthening was going normal and I was chilling but there was a patient there who did his femurs and has had 5+ surgeries and he is still not okay. I know sarin's team will try and attack me when they read this but i don't care. I'm not gonna hide and suffer in silence.

After around 5 cm , i 'stopped' them from doing my physio according to them. First of all, How can you let a patient stop you if you're taking his or her responsibility? Then in my left foot i developed a very bad ballerina and then they decided they would do tenotemy on my left foot. When my frames got removed, I got tenotemy on my foot and i noticed all my toes CLAWED. I was told thats normal and no issue. But then I started having a lot of nerve pain after it. My left foot was and is still numb with pins and needles in the foot but no touch sensation. Then they did my Common perauneal Nerve decompression after which the "Firing' Sensation stopped but i still had pins and needles sensation in my foot , ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS HAPPENED AFTER TENOTEMY to fix the equines/ballerina. However, They told me after the decompression, it would go away in 7-10 days. which it didn't. After which They said 6 weeks. Again, After which it didn't. Then I decided to do my nerve conduction study and I found out that my left foot tibial nerve is not responding. I'm pretty much fked.

About my callus formation, I have very little formation, They say it is because of smoking weed. Maybe but its important to note that the staff there smoked with us. Infact, Taught us how to roll properly. And its also important to note that the receptionists there regularly get the patients to buy them alcohol/beer and play loud music which distrubs other patients. They get so drunk and start shouting. One day, The receptionist's friends came over and they all got so drunk that they started physically fighting. I got afraid and went inside my room. Another thing is that their staff always ask for a money loan from the patients and ask us not to tell the owner of the guest house.
I MEAN, is this a place for patients or

?
Now my problems are , Nerve damage and delayed union.
I feel sharp knifes/pins/needles all the time in my left foot.
I know they will try to take this down. THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL
Most of their patients have had complications and some had to go to other doctors in india and some had to even spend the money to go and get fixed by Dr Paley.
I mean, when i first tried to write something here.
They told me to take it down. But I WONT SHUT UP this time.

They Talk down about other doctors from the world and say that they all cause problems but are they blind?
I mean, If you cannot provide proper care then STOP fkING RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES FOR MONEY.
They told me 'Pls don't spoil our name' , How more spoiled can it get?

We all know what happened to Mohsen, Tall Mf etc. I'm not the first one am i?

Someone please tell me what do i do ?

Limbfan2020

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2022, 08:53:45 AM »

@whitesaucepasta

The tissue is already necrotic. There is a high chance of a sepsis. Please get a treatment as soon as possible!

readyprecisestryde

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2022, 09:06:58 AM »

he should go to prison from crippling people.

readyprecisestryde

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2022, 09:08:43 AM »

Paley is an option but he's extremely busy and not cheap. Not sure if you have insurance in United States and I am almost sure this is something insurance will cover

whitesaucepasta

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2022, 09:17:51 AM »

Bro , I cannot stay crippled forever right? I have to get it fixed, be it what.
Yes i do have insurance

whitesaucepasta

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2022, 09:20:21 AM »

Lmaoooo fun fact , His team said 'omg don't go to paley or lee or parihar, they will disable you forever' LMAOOOO

Been a while since i laughed

shortisnotfun

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2022, 09:23:16 AM »

He's infamous for this. Why do people like you go to him is beyond me?

Doesn't matter now. He needs treatment.

OP, I think your best bet is to get treatment in the US.

Everyone else, stay away from India.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

OzBoy39

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2022, 09:24:24 AM »

Well, break the options down.

You have 2 options really (although probably more...)
- send an email with your history and details to either Betz/Becker or Giotikas and see what they say. Book a call with them and give em all details. They might be willing to help and i believe it's a cheaper option than...

- send the same email to the plethora of doctors that do limb lengthening in the US and see what you get back.

Just a humble email asking for help and giving all the details you have with you so that they can assess properly how to respond. Explain about the weed and everything (we all do stupid  ). If you wanna fix it, just put it all out and work for it

That's all you can do. And I'd do it tonight if I were you.
Going for femur bilateral G-Nail with Dr. Giotikas.
Starting height 164cm. Goal 172 to 174cm

whitesaucepasta

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2022, 09:25:03 AM »

Tbh i was in a hurry and thats where i fked up. I was in touch with Dr Lee and Dr Parihar but both of them said that they'd take at least 2 months from that date to perform the surgery and I had to go to university in january. Well lmaoooo, I can't go now eitherway so i could've just waited and got it from Lee or parihar , I would've opted for precise 2. But sarin's staff told me that 'Come next week we'll do your surgery' and that I'd be able to go to North America by january and continue my university.
Lol now i can't go for a while. But if u are considering LL, HAVE PATIENCE. HAVE PATIENCE. HAVE PATIENCE. ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY, GET IT FROM A REPUTED DOCTOR LIKE DR DONGHOON LEE, DR PALEY, DR G, DR PARIHAR. These doctors are not after your money. They actually give a fk about your legs and mental health. they will treat you like family Unlike Dr sarin who visits his patients for maybe less than 30 seconds once a week.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2022, 09:32:42 AM »

God damn. India is the worst country ever tbh. The culture is trash and they refuse to take any blame for any actions.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

overandover

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2022, 09:49:28 AM »

Call the police if they threaten you. If you are Indian then you should have no problem anyway if you are a foreigner in India then call the police and your embassy. Tell him you'll file a case of medical negligence and fraud against him.

overandover

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2022, 09:50:35 AM »

God damn. India is the worst country ever tbh. The culture is trash and they refuse to take any blame for any actions.

Only Sarin is bad bro we have actual good doctors but they don't easily accept patients for LL. Don't judge the whole country based on one fraud.

overandover

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2022, 09:55:37 AM »

Hello,
I tried posting stuff here before but his team told me to take it down since I still haven't recovered. First of all, I'd like to start by saying that all the stories you read here about this doctor are a 100% true and real. I agree there are some patients who recover without much problems but not a single one is happy with their services.
I did my surgery with Dr Sarin On June 28 2022, His physiotherapist promised me that i'd be walking by january 2022 so I could go to university. Though, when I went there, I saw a patient who had been there for the past one year and he/she still hadn't recovered completely and was crippled. I had a 10 minute talk with the doctor in which he told me I could lengthen 7.5cm to 8 cm safely on tibia. Obviously i wouldn't because I know that the safer limit is around 6 cm for the tibias so I decided to proceed with 6 cm. We did the surgery it went normal but the real fun starts after surgery. They treat you like animals, They put you in a third class disgusting guest house in a small room where the receptionists drink and smoke with the patients.

However, I thought i'd be fine. We started lengthening and to avoid taking painkillers , I started smoking flower. THIS IS WHAT they use to blame me for any of my complications. The doctor does not give a fk about his patients. He barely visits and when he does he comes for 30 seconds and leaves. The patients in the guest house are taken care of by 2 caretakers who have no medical background. They give patients heavy medications like diclofenac and tramadol up to 3 times a day. Do they even know what they're giving to the patients? no. The care is zero. Coming to physio, Yes one physiotherapist somewhat knows what he's doing but the other physiotherapist does not have any idea of what he's doing.

My lengthening was going normal and I was chilling but there was a patient there who did his femurs and has had 5+ surgeries and he is still not okay. I know sarin's team will try and attack me when they read this but i don't care. I'm not gonna hide and suffer in silence.

After around 5 cm , i 'stopped' them from doing my physio according to them. First of all, How can you let a patient stop you if you're taking his or her responsibility? Then in my left foot i developed a very bad ballerina and then they decided they would do tenotemy on my left foot. When my frames got removed, I got tenotemy on my foot and i noticed all my toes CLAWED. I was told thats normal and no issue. But then I started having a lot of nerve pain after it. My left foot was and is still numb with pins and needles in the foot but no touch sensation. Then they did my Common perauneal Nerve decompression after which the "Firing' Sensation stopped but i still had pins and needles sensation in my foot , ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS HAPPENED AFTER TENOTEMY to fix the equines/ballerina. However, They told me after the decompression, it would go away in 7-10 days. which it didn't. After which They said 6 weeks. Again, After which it didn't. Then I decided to do my nerve conduction study and I found out that my left foot tibial nerve is not responding. I'm pretty much fked.

About my callus formation, I have very little formation, They say it is because of smoking weed. Maybe but its important to note that the staff there smoked with us. Infact, Taught us how to roll properly. And its also important to note that the receptionists there regularly get the patients to buy them alcohol/beer and play loud music which distrubs other patients. They get so drunk and start shouting. One day, The receptionist's friends came over and they all got so drunk that they started physically fighting. I got afraid and went inside my room. Another thing is that their staff always ask for a money loan from the patients and ask us not to tell the owner of the guest house.
I MEAN, is this a place for patients or

?
Now my problems are , Nerve damage and delayed union.
I feel sharp knifes/pins/needles all the time in my left foot.
I know they will try to take this down. THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL
Most of their patients have had complications and some had to go to other doctors in india and some had to even spend the money to go and get fixed by Dr Paley.
I mean, when i first tried to write something here.
They told me to take it down. But I WONT SHUT UP this time.

They Talk down about other doctors from the world and say that they all cause problems but are they blind?
I mean, If you cannot provide proper care then STOP fkING RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES FOR MONEY.
They told me 'Pls don't spoil our name' , How more spoiled can it get?

We all know what happened to Mohsen, Tall Mf etc. I'm not the first one am i?

Someone please tell me what do i do ?

Also, just go to Mumbai and visit dr. Parihar if you are in Delhi. He is not that far and at least he can tell if you'll need surgery or not. If he tells you that you need surgery then go back to US (if you are from there) and use your medical insurance to get the surgery. Also, better to move with your parents/family for emotional support.

readyprecisestryde

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2022, 10:04:01 AM »

Dr. Paley's office will open up in a few hours and Angelique is the person who does the scheduling. Dr Paley and Robbins will have the best solution since they deal with LL patients and complications often. Your insurance should cover this. Dr Parihar is also another option and I heard good reviews about him

elanxr

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2022, 11:06:10 AM »

I like the advice to visit Dr. Parihar if you can and get his advice before flying to U.S. Would definitely leave Sarin's facility as soon as possible - seems like a toxic place that's not helping you at all, maybe making things worse.

By way, I'm not a doctor, but Dr. Giotikas strongly emphasized to me that smoking is a big NO-NO because it stunts bone growth, so I would quit the smoking now.

Praying for you.

Bagga

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2022, 03:10:26 AM »

Do not go India for LL Surgery.
Not good facilities and professionalism
I think a lot of disaster cases were not exposed at all.
Good Luck for those who want cheap, end up cannot walk for life!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up