Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dream_catcher: Dr. Guichet internal femur - summer 2016  (Read 43745 times)

gokharol

Re: Dream_catcher: Dr. Guichet internal femur - summer 2016
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2016, 04:35:18 AM »

How are you doing now dream_catcher and on what percentage base do you feel healed?
Btw have you experienced any kind of hostile treatment towards you for doing cosmetic surgery?

dream_catcher

« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2016, 05:53:32 AM »

As many of you asked my current status, I'm posting a brief update here. Overall I think that my recovery is fine. I have been able to walk normally for over a month.
And I can jog slowly. But there are still aches and discomfort at the upper end of the outer side of my thighs and around my knees. Despite of that, my life and work excluding sports are quite normal now.
Comparing to my sport capability such as agility, flexibility, and strength before the surgery, I feel that I have recovered about 65%.

So far none of my friends or colleagues asked about my new height, and I don't feel any hostility as a result of the change of my height. To be honest, I told no one except my wife about the surgery.
And I won't tell anyone about the surgery even if some one asks how I gained some height. I'll simply tell them that I grew naturally like a miracle ;)

Helios91

• Visitor
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2016, 05:57:03 AM »

That's amazing! I actually started my own business and got the money for it. I'm going to hii her after doing loads of research. And only my girl knows about me doing this. I'm debating wether or not to post the entire process on YouTube to give you guys a better visual of the bprocess. But if I don't do the YouTube thing I'm gonna be on the same boat like yeah I grew naturally or not say anything either in the end no one really cares anyways
Starting height 5'7 goal height 5'10

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2016, 11:45:51 AM »

That's amazing! I actually started my own business and got the money for it.
You're a heck of a business man, in a matter of 3 months you started a business and were able to earn a profit of 50k+. Congratulations.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2016, 11:53:27 AM »

@Dream_catcher

I didn't suspect otherwise, but I'm glad all the same to hear you're doing well.
65% recovery in athleticism is fantastic given that you're surgery was not even 6 months ago.
Take care bud

Helios91

• Visitor
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2016, 03:02:43 PM »

Trust me when your dedicated anything is possible. Besides dropshipping is the easiest thing to  I'm almost at 50k but by the time the actually surgery date is set I'll have more then enough money. I'm gonna write a course on how to do what I did .
Starting height 5'7 goal height 5'10

dream_catcher

« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2022, 05:30:51 AM »

It's been six years since I did my leg lengthening with Dr. Guichet and finally I decide to remove the nails. Over the years I thought about getting the nails removed several times, but I always got scared and the pandemic helped me. What a perfect reason for me to not do it! And thanks to God and Dr. Guichet. I can walk, jog, and play soccer. I almost forget that I still have the nails in my legs. Do I have to have the nails removed?

LengtheningDream

« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2022, 04:51:27 PM »

This is nice to hear! What does he recommend? Dont most patients remove after lengthening?

RealLostSoul

« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2022, 05:43:19 PM »

It's been six years since I did my leg lengthening with Dr. Guichet and finally I decide to remove the nails. Over the years I thought about getting the nails removed several times, but I always got scared and the pandemic helped me. What a perfect reason for me to not do it! And thanks to God and Dr. Guichet. I can walk, jog, and play soccer. I almost forget that I still have the nails in my legs. Do I have to have the nails removed?

If you are on the older side you can leave it in. As a young patient I would definitely get it out. 

dream_catcher

« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2022, 07:24:59 PM »

If you are on the older side you can leave it in. As a young patient I would definitely get it out.

What are the impact of leaving it in? Why would you suggest young patient to get it out?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up