Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I called out a guy with lifts today  (Read 6774 times)

aspirant185

I called out a guy with lifts today
« on: June 18, 2016, 07:28:27 AM »

So, there is this guy at work, I am 175 cm barefoot and usually go to work with normal shoes that give 1 cm at most, and this guy always wears formal shoes and he seems to be around 180. I always thought that his height is ideal for me and sth that I would achieve after adding 5 cm. So yesterday, on casual friday , I noticed he wore sneakers and he was considerably shorter than me, 3-4 cm I would sayuu shorter. I think his formal shoes give about 2.5 cm + he wears lifts of 5 more and he looks 3-4 cm taller when he is 3-4 cm shorter. And I asked me , whats up man, I thought you were taller than me. And then 2 guys heared the conversation and went to him and said, o yeah I definitely think you are taller before, and then they asked a girl to share her observation, she said normally she wears 6 cm heels and they are about the same and she thought its weird that today she doesnt wear lifts and they are... about the same, so he was forced to admit that he had lifts and afterwards he wrote me on FB that I ruined his career at that company and that everybody from now on would be focused on his insecurities. I didnt really want to be like that, I just asked him and the others overheared and everything started.

Thats like I think lifts dont really add value. It is very easy for people to find out.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Ozymandias

Re: I called out a guy with lifts today
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 12:54:14 PM »

afterwards he wrote me on FB that I ruined his career at that company and that everybody from now on would be focused on his insecurities. I didnt really want to be like that, I just asked him and the others overheared and everything started.

Be ready for his epic revenge as soon as he spot your incoming eye color change  ;)

Other than that, what did that guy expect? Going to his usual workplace being 8 cm "shorter" without no one noticing? He should not blame you, pretty sure everyone else would have notice it sooner than later.

TrueSpartan

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 03:03:57 PM »

Man, I notice these all the time. You should never call the person out. We know better then anyone else how it feels to have this insecurity. The other people definitely noticed but they did not want to start this conversation. It's uncomfortable and you know the truth so it's just rude. That being said, if he was an  .  Job well done.

Alu

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 03:53:09 PM »

I think the focus should be on what a d*ick move that was by OP... Considering you should now the possible trauma people face with height...

And before you whine, it wasn't bad that you called him out on it per say (depending on your intention originally)...but that you called him out in manner in which other people are now aware of his insecurity and will probably thinks he's gonna be ridiculed for it...

axelf

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:06:11 PM »

what an   move.

all because he was (or wasn't...) taller than you? wtf?

LLCaptain

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 08:23:03 PM »

Not sure if OP is even telling the truth cuz OP is weird.. but his story is mark of a giant douchebag.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 09:40:09 PM »

Not sure if OP is even telling the truth cuz OP is weird.. but his story is mark of a giant douchebag.

This guy is insulting everyone in the forum and he doesn't get banned.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 11:16:02 PM »

I know a guy who is wearing lifts.. He is one of my best friends... I never ever talked with him about it or even hinted at it.
  That was a jerk move....  Not just because of other people listening but because you talked with him about his insecurity... I wonder how you would feel if people will tell you "hey you eyes are no longer dark"... I am sure you will be happy to tell them that you risked your eyesight and payed 3000 euro to change to colour of your eyes....
I learned some stuff during this time

Bruno Mars

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 01:02:24 AM »

Why the fk would you do that?? Be prepared for him to call you out after your LL surgery. Nosey people like you are the worst of this world.

aspirant185

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 08:07:16 AM »

This guy is insulting everyone in the forum and he doesn't get banned.

Am I insulting everybody, really ? How ? :D

Anyway, this is just an internship for me and I would not see this guy anymore after the end of the month. I didnt do it out of jealousy or anything, I just wanted to see if I am right and he really has lifts. I didnt know there would be anybody else besides me with height insecurities in the office. And about the eye color, I dont think people will really notice to be honest and even if they do, I can always say ok thats always been me you just havent noticed :)
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Cheez

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 08:03:42 AM »

Great move, dude.
Let him feel the heightism and ridicule him in front of his working colleagues...

You are really one to judge, are you?

Knik

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 11:08:30 AM »

OP, you have changed the color of your eyes ?
Looking for Pili

paddy10tellys

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 03:02:28 PM »

Had he previously harmed you in some way?

"Re: I called out a guy with lifts today"

"Anyway, this is just an internship for me and I would not see this guy anymore after the end of the month."

Thoughtless, tactless, or... psychopathic perhaps?
noun:
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

ub40

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 11:30:41 AM »

Did someone here actually change their eye colour or is this all hypothetical

Anyways, this is a dck move. You should know better aspirant, as someone who is sensitive about your own height
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

YellowSpike

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2016, 04:26:25 PM »

Great move, dude.
Let him feel the heightism and ridicule him in front of his working colleagues...

Seriously.

It's people like OP who perpetuate heightism and push many of us to do this surgery. It's not just women.

Penguinn

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 06:53:57 PM »

I think this is an overreaction, he was just curious and didn't mean for others to hear it.

CCMidwest

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 01:20:31 PM »

Seriously.

It's people like OP who perpetuate heightism and push many of us to do this surgery. It's not just women.

Great move, dude.

Did someone here actually change their eye colour or is this all hypothetical

Anyways, this is a dck move. You should know better aspirant, as someone who is sensitive about your own height

Can't say I would expect better from a guy that is already 175cm and so distraught over his height that he would consider LL...and then goes into a forum full of shorter guys and attention seeks by telling them this story.
5'7.5

YellowSpike

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 02:44:36 PM »

Can't say I would expect better from a guy that is already 175cm and so distraught over his height that he would consider LL...and then goes into a forum full of shorter guys and attention seeks by telling them this story.

Agreed on all fronts. If anything, I'm more sympathetic to not do anything like this to short men. Even if he didn't intend for others to hear, he should have been a lot more cognizant of if anyone was in the vicinity to hear ....or just keep his damn mouth shut.

CCMidwest

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 03:14:34 PM »

Agreed on all fronts. If anything, I'm more sympathetic to not do anything like this to short men. Even if he didn't intend for others to hear, he should have been a lot more cognizant of if anyone was in the vicinity to hear ....or just keep his damn mouth shut.

I'm sure you are more empathetic since you used to be a short guy yourself.

I could never "call a guy out" for wearing lifts. Why would I?? I've got a 1/2" cheater in my boots myself! lol

Besides that, I focus on my own life too much to give a sh*t if some other guy is wearing lifts.

Although I did mention to Tibike the other day about a guy in front of me at the bank that was in lifts, but it was hard not to notice since he was wearing shorts with them.

Lifts, shorts, muscle shirt with no muscles, ponytail and a beard...hard not to notice.

Edit: I was wearing 5cm cowboy boots the other day and decided to measure myself in them. 5'10.
I still feel short where I live even in those boots. They really are taller here in the upper Midwest (they are, cause I don't feel short in the boots elsewhere in the country)
5'7.5

YellowSpike

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 03:28:47 PM »

5'10.
I still feel short where I live even in those boots. They really are taller here in the upper Midwest (they are, cause I don't feel short in the boots elsewhere in the country)

lol and you say that I "used to be a short guy." LOL I still am! I'm just learning to deal with it better.

Man, thank God I'm good looking...I feel like where I live, if you're in the 5'8/5'9" range, you'd better have a sh*t ton going for you. Below 5'8" (5'7" at absolute lowest)......

CCMidwest

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2016, 03:40:50 PM »

lol and you say that I "used to be a short guy." LOL I still am! I'm just learning to deal with it better.

I was wondering how you were going to react to that comment, lol.

5'8 is only short on the internet man, in real life it's not bad at all. Low-average at worst. (my opinion, obviously)
5'7.5

YellowSpike

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2016, 04:00:33 PM »

I was wondering how you were going to react to that comment, lol.

5'8 is only short on the internet man, in real life it's not bad at all. Low-average at worst. (my opinion, obviously)

5'8" I would say is low average. It's fine. It's a lot better than I used to be. With everything else I've got going (not a millionaire like you though - you don't need LL with your $$$ lol), it'll be fine  :)

CCMidwest

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2016, 04:12:19 PM »

5'8" I would say is low average. It's fine. It's a lot better than I used to be. With everything else I've got going (not a millionaire like you though - you don't need LL with your $$$ lol), it'll be fine  :)

I may have money, but unlike you, I'm sorta ugly...so it evens out lol.
5'7.5

YellowSpike

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »

I may have money, but unlike you, I'm sorta ugly...so it evens out lol.

I don't know man. You're rich (and you earned it, so you have my utmost respect!) to the point where I feel like you should have no issues. But don't you already have a hot wife?

But hey if you wanna be taller, by all means, go for it! Although you're not that short. I know a guy who's like 5'6.5" (he claims 5'8"...but he's not, but I never say anything, I say "guys OUR height")...he has a pretty gf, he's good looking and muscular (almost too big). He seems happy as a clam.

CCMidwest

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2016, 04:50:22 PM »

I don't know man. You're rich (and you earned it, so you have my utmost respect!) to the point where I feel like you should have no issues. But don't you already have a hot wife?

But hey if you wanna be taller, by all means, go for it! Although you're not that short. I know a guy who's like 5'6.5" (he claims 5'8"...but he's not, but I never say anything, I say "guys OUR height")...he has a pretty gf, he's good looking and muscular (almost too big). He seems happy as a clam.

Thank you.

And yeah, she is hot...no lie. Blond, 5'9, 130 pounds (small frame), D cup, green eyes...

Happy as a clam is the goal for sure.

Height has only ever held me back mentally.
5'7.5

YellowSpike

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »

Thank you.

And yeah, she is hot...no lie. Blond, 5'9, 130 pounds (small frame), D cup, green eyes...

Happy as a clam is the goal for sure.

Height has only ever held me back mentally.

Dude, if I had a wife like that, I would not get LL lol. But then again, that's not fair. We do this for US at the end of the day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up