Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My update on surgery with sarin 4 years later.  (Read 2248 times)

4cms

My update on surgery with sarin 4 years later.
« on: June 30, 2016, 01:26:18 AM »

This is going to be fairly quick Im just here for a quick update and probably won't be answering any questions.
Before I begin I ve read a few of the comments on fake diaries etc anyway this is not going to be a diary and draw whatever conclusion you want from my update,  I'm only doing it to satisfy whatever need I have inside to do so and to possibly help anyone still making a decision and to offer some short advice.

4cms

Re: My update on surgery with sarin 4 years later.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:44:22 AM »

Ok I done surgery with sarin in 2012,  I did 6cms and went from 167 cms to 173cms.
I can do everything,  my calf's are pretty tight but I can still manage athletically pretty well.
I don't put in much effort to stretch other than previously to get a small amount of Ballarina foot to the ground.
Mmmm what else well I ve got no complications other than some pain from the screws in my left tibia holding the rods In, but that only happens when I push my leg workouts in the gym.
After lengthening I can say that the difference between 167 and 173 is huge,  since I wasn't a bad looking guy before lengthening it heavily impacted my confidence and my ability especially with women.  I ended up finding the perfect girl and I ve told her all about my surgery,  believe it or not I told her the first day I met her, why did I tell her? 
Well she was working in a shoe store where I was buying some timbaland boots and I still wore lifts to give me that extra lift of 3cms making me 176cms tall.
Well she saw the lifts cause I was putting them in the boot I was trying,  she asked and I told her.  You know what she actually found it fascinating,  I asked her out that day and later married her.  BTW she's only tiny like 4'11 or 150 cms so I'm like a beast compared to her lol Kidding.
Now your gunna think I'm an idiot but it's weird after marriage I realized how much better looking and attractive I became going from a good looking 167cm dude to 173 cm and 176 with lifts.  My point being women kinda don't stop eye hawking and flirting with me and that kinda sucks cause I'm married now,  wow the kind of fun I could of had lol.
Ok now one advice I will give is don't get married after lengthening until you are satisfied that you have lived your fantasies or whatever out,  I know it sounds selfish and superficial but although I did quite good with women before the surgery I still feel like I had more to accomplish or enjoy.
Ok what else mmmm ok yea.... Don't go over 6cms on tibs,  I've got friends who ve done this and most who went over 6 suffered.  If you got the money go 5cms on tibs and 5 on femurs. You can't go 10cms in one segment or some bullcrap like that unless your some ultra skinny flexible guy or girl.  Even 7.5 is pushing.
Ok thoughts on sarin,  it's simple best value for money oh but remember I done it back when the price was 12,000 usd.
Ok mmmm I ll say this if I'm around I'm around I might reply to comments I might not, don't send me no PM's cause I probably won't reply I just think people aren't that grateful in the end and you also get some psychos on here too trust me.

jaymorgan712

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 03:31:50 AM »

So glad you are okay and are happy with your life 4cm! So glad to hear about the marriage too. Congrats! :)

Also, you said your friends went over 6...how far did they go to? Did they stretch to 7 or 8 cm? So many doctors say anything under 7.5 is safe, but anything over that is too much. I am actually aiming for 7.2 cm. Do you think that's just slightly pushing it?

Really happy for you mate. Hope all else is well.

Jay
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

4cms

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 07:40:32 AM »

I had some friends that done 8 and over  ,  one complains of constant pain but that was a year ago,  he had complications aswell,  another that done 11cms that I'm certain will have problems for the rest of his life.  And another that done 7.5 that is always complaining aswell.
If you want to be safe don't go over 6

otaku123

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 06:31:09 AM »

mmm it seems like 5-6 cms is the standard limit before it gets worse

Canon

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 01:43:28 PM »

What for lifts do you wear?
Pages: [1]   Go Up