Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: dont bother  (Read 21179 times)

Alu

Re: dont bother
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2016, 04:36:51 PM »

@OP

Man you're a sad man with some bull shiiitteee stories. I doubt you're really in top physical form after 8 CM on Tibia. And you possibly going on and doing more on the femurs, won't help and defining won't make you look normal...

I completely agree with this

You see countless guys who are 6'+ who clearly just do not bother whatsoever to take care of themselves athletically or diet wise. They walk around basically coasting through life because of their height with their bellies hanging over their trousers. Idiots always say to shorter guys 'you are compensating' no its called working out and improving your physique! Guess what id train with weights if i was 6-2 as id look even better!

You're attributing too much to height as a key factor in success. Sure it can be huge when it comes to dating, but no one is "coasting through life" because they are solely 6+ and over. Do you honestly think people find coach potato, fatty, 6ft + guys with no ambition to be attractive? They might have it slightly easier, but in today's society many other factors combine can easily outweigh height. Secondly..

Other ridiculous statements you hear from tall guys 'youre stronger as i have to lift the weight further' no im stronger because im physically stronger than you and i eatb5-8 meals a day! You eat like a cat walk model and you are just genetically weak! Sorry your parents and aunts and uncles have always told you 'youre a big strong boy' but the reality is youre not strong youve just began to believe your own hype too much and your ego cant handle reality. A quick look at the heights of strongman competitors will tell you that this statement is utter bull£hit as well.

See, getting physically fit and feeling the best isn't about comparing yourself to others or for the sole purpose of wanting chickas. It should just be about you being at your best physical form and being healthy. Stop comparing yourself man; I know it's hard but you're over thinking things here..

Athletic abilitys are subjective id hazard a guess most guys on here are not that athletically active anyway so what difference will it make to your quality of life!

Has anyone here ever heard of a woman rejecting a guy on the basis of not being able to squat 250kgs? Curl huge weights or deadlift large amounts? Nope never is the answer! 'Oh id date that guy but he doesnt have 19" upper arms' said no woman ever!

Auron

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2016, 04:39:24 PM »

OP has magically found his password and is going to reply in

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2016, 04:40:07 PM »

This topic is funny.

And I've now contributed my ****post for the day.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Alittletooshort

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2016, 04:43:44 PM »

Yep. I just read Itsmylife and spider's posts.

It's the same guy. I guess Bagirov wasnt such a bad choice after all... Or maybe you are crippled now?
Bagirov didn't do a good job, you can read the diary. If it really is one of his many clone accounts he is lying. The reason why he was banned was beaucse of all the lies and bull  he spread here on the forum because he desperately tried to justify his stupid decission to lengthen 8cm's.
He was unable to accept the reality he got himeself into, so he started making things up. The more people told him how unrealistic his goals were, the more mental he became. Aussieboy has the exact same arguments, Itsmylife had and he mentioned moscow, the place Itsmylife did his operation.
Itsmylife even started a thread here on the forum trying to justify his goal of 6', eventhough he started at 173 or something.

A list of things to support my claim:
•same style oft writing
•8cm's with externals on the tibias
•he mentioned he might be going back to moscow for a surgery  (Itsmylife got operated there)
•his weird logic that you'd be better at sports after the op
•the polymetric training
•the basketball obsession
•the time frame would fit as well
•the final height of aprox. 6'

TIBIKE200

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2016, 04:50:28 PM »

Bagirov didn't do a good job, you can read the diary. If it really is one of his many clone accounts he is lying. The reason why he was banned was beaucse of all the lies and bullcrap he spread here on the forum because he desperately tried to justify his stupid decission to lengthen 8cm's.
He was unable to accept the reality he got himeself into, so he started making things up. The more people told him how unrealistic his goals were, the more mental he became. Aussieboy has the exact same arguments, Itsmylife had and he mentioned moscow, the place Itsmylife did his operation.
Itsmylife even started a thread here on the forum trying to justify his goal of 6', eventhough he started at 173 or something.

A list of things to support my claim:
•same style oft writing
•8cm's with externals on the tibias
•he mentioned he might be going back to moscow for a surgery  (Itsmylife got operated there)
•his weird logic that you'd be better at sports after the op
•the polymetric training
•the basketball obsession
•the time frame would fit as well
•the final height of aprox. 6'

I wasnt sarcastic. I agreed with you
I learned some stuff during this time

CCMidwest

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2016, 04:54:42 PM »

This topic is funny.

And I've now contributed my ****post for the day.

Have I reached my sh*t post quota for the day yet??

Seriously though, this forum is like the twilight zone sometimes. Wow.

Between PM's calling me a coward, PM's talking about suicide, the "everybody is 6' " bulls*it, and the amount of despair from the 170cm+ guys here...

...it's quite disheartening.

Someone hold me.
5'7.5

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2016, 04:59:31 PM »

Between PM's calling me a coward

The hell lol.

the "everybody is 6' " bulls*it

As someone living in the middle europe i agree that 6' is not as common as people say it is.
I was 2 years ago in the netherlands and people aren't that tall as people say they are.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2016, 05:02:07 PM »

@OP

Man you're a sad man with some bull shiiitteee stories. I doubt you're really in top physical form after 8 CM on Tibia. And you possibly going on and doing more on the femurs, won't help and defining won't make you look normal...

Height massively contributes to success in life i think you are fooling yourself here. Yes there are loads of guys in life coasting thanks to their height ive witnessed it on countless occasions. And yes ive seen tons of out of shape not very good looking guys get with women they all had one thing in common they were all tall.

People who are trying to convince themselves height isnt all thatnits cracked up to be wouldnt be on a leg lengthening website in the first place.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »

Have I reached my sh*t post quota for the day yet??

Seriously though, this forum is like the twilight zone sometimes. Wow.

Between PM's calling me a coward, PM's talking about suicide, the "everybody is 6' " bulls*it, and the amount of despair from the 170cm+ guys here...

...it's quite disheartening.

Someone hold me.

CCMidwest

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2016, 05:04:50 PM »

The hell lol.

As someone living in the middle europe i agree that 6' is not as common as people say it is.
I was 2 years ago in the netherlands and people aren't that tall as people say they are.

Yep, blowing up my life, and fearing LL and the risks, makes me a coward apparently. Also, having money is justification for "JUST DO IT MAN!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! IF I HAD ALL THAT MONEY I WOULD DO IT!! DON"T YOU REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE?!"

Actually I do realize how lucky I am, which is why I haven't done it.

If you are under 6'7 in the midwest, you are a manlet. So there. Got y'all beat.  :P

lol

5'7.5

Alittletooshort

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2016, 05:05:22 PM »

I wasnt sarcastic. I agreed with you
I didn't assume you were sarcastic, I was only refering to the part in which you asked weither bagirov did a good job or not, he clearly did a bad job otherwise Itsmylife wouldn't be here trying to spread his BS again.

CCMidwest

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2016, 05:06:08 PM »

Lol, tibike!!

That's exactly this forum, lol.
5'7.5

TIBIKE200

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2016, 05:07:03 PM »

I didn't assume you were sarcastic, I was only refering to the part in which you asked weither bagirov did a good job or not, he clearly did a bad job otherwise Itsmylife wouldn't be here trying to spread his BS again.

I wonder where he is from though... In his original user he was from singapore. As spider he was from NZ. Now he is from Australia in a part where the average is 7'.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2016, 05:14:11 PM »

Height massively contributes to success in life i think you are fooling yourself here. Yes there are loads of guys in life coasting thanks to their height ive witnessed it on countless occasions. And yes ive seen tons of out of shape not very good looking guys get with women they all had one thing in common they were all tall.

People who are trying to convince themselves height isnt all thatnits cracked up to be wouldnt be on a leg lengthening website in the first place.

And i saw tons of guys that are 5'7-5'9 and bang many super hot chicks. What does it prove? nothing.
Height is just one of the physical attractions that contribute to your overall image.

Chicks aren't everything and there is plenty of people that want to do LL just for themselves.

Actually I do realize how lucky I am, which is why I haven't done it.

Damn only if most of the people here could have such a clear mindset lol

Now he is from Australia in a part where the average is 7'.

Only?

CCMidwest

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2016, 05:19:58 PM »

And i saw tons of guys that are 5'7-5'9 and bang many super hot chicks. What does it prove? nothing.
Height is just one of the physical attractions that contribute to your overall image.

Height matters, of course it does. But not NEARLY as much as this forum, or the internet at large, suggests it does. Especially for the 5'7+ guys.
5'7.5

TIBIKE200

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2016, 05:20:40 PM »

Only?
[/quote]

Yeah... Aussie manlets

CCMidwest

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2016, 05:22:35 PM »

And I've gotten laid based solely off eye color, so what?
5'7.5

Auron

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2016, 05:25:43 PM »

And I've gotten laid based solely off eye color, so what?
Imagine if you were taller  ::)

CCMidwest

« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2016, 05:26:43 PM »

Imagine if you were taller  ::)

According to the internet, I'd literally drown in pussy.

I suspect not much would change though, in real life.
5'7.5

Auron

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2016, 05:31:50 PM »

According to the internet, I'd literally drown in pussy.

I suspect not much would change though, in real life.
I've no idea. I'm still the same height.

CCMidwest

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2016, 05:44:55 PM »

Damn only if most of the people here could have such a clear mindset lol

Haha, I wish this were true.

I'm an exceptionally unhappy guy, so best to ignore anything I say. (serious)
5'7.5

LLCaptain

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2016, 06:58:24 PM »

I've thought aussieboy was a fraud the moment said he was doing better in basketball post op on his +8cm tibias.

Also, LL veterans don't have the time or energy to write a dumb topic like this.

YellowSpike

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2016, 08:42:26 PM »

I'm an exceptionally unhappy guy, so best to ignore anything I say. (serious)

Then be careful in your decision to get LL or not. OBG has said several times that he wasn't really a happy guy before LL (he went from 5'8" to 5'10", which to me is a pretty nice league jump), and isn't really after LL. Same with me, although doing LL has forced me to look at everything more holistically. I'm still not happy with my height, but I deal with it better than I used to. That last inch from 5'8" to 5'9" still really gets me...but I try to tell myself that it's all in my head.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2016, 08:52:03 PM »

That's kinda something that scares me to most about LL.

With my posture i'm capable of pulling 4"(on both segments 5/5) but when i will get to that 5'9/5'10 it won't be enough.

I hope yellow you will finally get in peace with your body especially that you earned a lot for yourself.

Auron

« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2016, 09:36:08 PM »

You might not be totally happy with your new height but you're at least happier. That means you will live the rest of your life happier regarding that subject. isn't that enough? Looking at your new height, would you undo what you have done?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2016, 09:45:14 PM »

Looking at your new height, would you undo what you have done?

Probably not, doesn't change the fact that i wont be fully satisfied.

Especially that my dream height is around 5'11-6' so not far from what i could pull off.

Auron

« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2016, 09:52:45 PM »

Probably not, doesn't change the fact that i wont be fully satisfied.

Especially that my dream height is around 5'11-6' so not far from what i could pull off.
I understand where you're getting at, however, getting ridden of height neurosis and being fully satisfied with their height are different matters.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2016, 09:58:08 PM »

But they can correlate.

I guess i will know after LL.

Auron

« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2016, 10:00:57 PM »

But they can correlate.

I guess i will know after LL.
Same here.  ;)

Thatdude950

« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2016, 02:18:44 AM »

@ aussie If you think LL will help with sports you're either an idiot or deluding yourself

And I've lived in canberra 28 years - half of men arent over 6ft.

Thatdude950

« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2016, 02:27:00 AM »

BTW I'd be happy to meet up and compare our athletic abilities. I guarantee you're overestimating yourself.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up