Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: dont bother  (Read 21175 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: dont bother
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2016, 04:00:10 AM »

And here is the tall BDD squat obsessive fanatic who says that short guys instead of doing this surgery should just move to asian or middle eastern countries...

You are fked up as much as OP
I learned some stuff during this time

blahblah

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2016, 06:05:10 AM »

Ok I am officially using this forum for entertainment purposes from here on out!!!!!   just hit the fan and the straw broke the camels back! LMAO at what this forum has turned into.

YellowSpike

« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2016, 12:44:14 PM »

That's kinda something that scares me to most about LL.

With my posture i'm capable of pulling 4"(on both segments 5/5) but when i will get to that 5'9/5'10 it won't be enough.

I hope yellow you will finally get in peace with your body especially that you earned a lot for yourself.

The problem with LL is that, for the guys who need it most (I would say 5'6" and below sort of "need" LL, at least with the standards we're all held to these days)...since you can only reasonably expect to gain, say, 2-3 inches (if you're super lucky) from one surgery...you might still feel short even after. Being a solid 5'8" at night is a huge change from being a bit over 5'5" (also at night). And I have other things going for me where I can make 5'8" work. But it's still not ideal. I really feel like if I were 5'9" I'd honestly never think of this anymore. What kills me is that I'm so close and yet so far. And tibias just scare me, and they take millions of years (time that I don't have) to heal. So I don't know. I may be stuck with this. At least it's a lot better.

Thatdude950

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2016, 02:09:30 PM »

@tbike - No, I'd advise that you get on with your life. The next step is a change of scenery. A holiday and a few grand is nothing in the grand scheme of things if you're willing to break your legs for near 6 figures.

Squat fanatic made me lol. One of the most common questions here is gym use after lengthening. We don't see any remotely heavy post lengthening compound lifts so that's what I tell people rather than giving them false hope.

You should be more polite when you post - your mummy is watching right?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2016, 02:18:44 PM »

@tbike - No, I'd advise that you get on with your life. The next step is a change of scenery. A holiday and a few grand is nothing in the grand scheme of things if you're willing to break your legs for near 6 figures.

Squat fanatic made me lol. One of the most common questions here is gym use after lengthening. We don't see any remotely heavy post lengthening compound lifts so that's what I tell people rather than giving them false hope.

You should be more polite when you post - your mummy is watching right?

mommy might be watching. Still doesnt mean that your obsession with heavy compound lifts or atleast athleticism is anywhere near legit or logical.

For a guy who advise people here to go on with their life you do keep spending your time here. Maybe you should apply your suggestions to yourself first :)

Thatdude950

« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2016, 02:22:47 PM »

It's hard to look away from a car crash, and if you might be able to help you should at least try.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2016, 02:33:59 PM »

It's hard to look away from a car crash, and if you might be able to help you should at least try.

I like your comparison. Must be amazing feeling like a saint.

Thatdude950

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2016, 03:19:01 PM »

my farts do smell pretty great

TIBIKE200

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2016, 03:24:20 PM »

In my case it depends on what I eat

CCMidwest

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2016, 09:25:56 PM »

Then be careful in your decision to get LL or not. OBG has said several times that he wasn't really a happy guy before LL (he went from 5'8" to 5'10", which to me is a pretty nice league jump), and isn't really after LL. Same with me, although doing LL has forced me to look at everything more holistically. I'm still not happy with my height, but I deal with it better than I used to. That last inch from 5'8" to 5'9" still really gets me...but I try to tell myself that it's all in my head.

I hear ya brother.

Thanks.
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2016, 09:36:37 PM »

Ok I am officially using this forum for entertainment purposes from here on out!!!!! crap just hit the fan and the straw broke the camels back! LMAO at what this forum has turned into.

Eh...still loads of good info here. Seems that the diary category is mostly untouched by all this BS, unless it's a Dr. Monegal diary lol.

Just a BS thread in the off topic section, no big deal.

I recommend Cebu City if you're attracted to Filipino girls and just want to get laid. Never felt so wanted in my life. Cheap as hell too, a Budweiser is like 50 cents US. And I felt tall for the only time in my life.

Actually really good advice for height neurosis sufferers (travelling, not the sex tourist part)

I travel A LOT, and it helps.
5'7.5
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up